Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I really haven't gotten one yet, my parents didn't prepare a girls name for me as they knew very early that I were to be a male baby (I've asked them.) and I don't like the fem version of my real name. Though one name I'd like may be something that sounds like "Natalie" or similar. I've always like that name! I can't really decide, I'll have to do some thinking!

My girlfriend (GG) and I came up with Gabriella or Gabby for short. It was the first I could think of and there was no debate. My girl is so positive and free thinking that I wish it was contagious. I am so looking forward to a future with her.

I chose Nadina because I have never known someone by that name and I think its beautiful. Having never known someone by this name it somehow feels like it could be mine and I need to feel like I own this side of me fully so I went with it.

i think that priscilla is the most femme name i could think of

I chose Danielle, Dani for short. It just seemed to fit once I was all dolled up.

I used to play schools when I was very young and dress as a girl. I don't know why but I used to call myself Susan, so I guess it just seams natural.

Michelle because I found the name super cute

I took my mothers name Mary lou

Clara was the name my parents would have given me if i had been a girl

AndreaSC/CD
    I chose Andrea...its the female equivalent of my male middle name. Funny enough I detest my middle name.

Steffani was a girl I knew a long time ago. I think about her a lot. We went on two separate paths when we should have travelled down the same one.

Early on I took the name Fran because it was close to my male name.
    Many will take a cue from their male names for simplicity.

When my wife found out she asked what do you call yourself and I told her. She said that it was awful and she hated the name.
    We never had children and so I put her on task to select a female name. The first name she said i did not care for and the second was Megan, which I liked. Then asked her what about a middle name, she suggested that Marie was my mothers middle name and I should use that.

The last name I just picked random because it had a nice ring to it.

Been using Megan Marie Martin for about 4 or 5 years I would guess and on the fence about a new name.
    I am always on the lookout to find a new name, new look just reinvent myself.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

My first 'real' girlfriend was Donna Lynn. This was some 30 years ago. She dressed exactly how I like to dress now: Really sassy (boots, leggings, tights).

well my gf asked if i had a name i likes to be called after i told her about my dressing. i told her no, she said i needed one. so chatting about it she asked what names g names i liked. named off a few. and she said she liked Savannah. so did I and it stuck. lol

Banned Read only
    i was going to go with michelle,close to my name but chose amber because i want a different identity from my male side,a name where i feel a little less inhibited than my play it close male side

For a long time I have gone by a feminized version of my name..Joan or Joanie.. In fact that is how I met my wife online 13 years ago. But I no longer like it. Not sure if the Mrs will like it.

Any advise?

Reality Check
    Krisi is the name of a female former friend who I admired.

Karen was the name of my very first gf, KC are just my initials. My wife calls me Shirley???

I told the origins of this name earlier in this thread. However, since my last purge, I've decided to pick a new one. Kali, though a beautiful name, holds no meaning to me other than it belonged to a beautiful young woman I once worked with and crushed on. Also, I think if she ever knew that I was using her name in this way, she'd be creeped out. So, I want to leave it behind, and have one of my own.

I wanted something to symbolize rebirth, and something that told something about me. After much research, I narrowed it down to two names: Jemina Renee, or Gemina Renee.

Gemina means "twin." For obvious reasons, this fits. Also, I'm a Gemini, so there's that. I also looked into Jemina, hoping it would mean the same, but alas it is Hebrew for "listened to." Still, I like the J spelling better. Plus, that form references the 80's cartoon character Jem, who plucked a string in my little heart that still reverberates today in my sense of style. Now, if I go with the G spelling, I could always go with the short form "Gemma," which I think is an insanely hot name. And, with the J form, I fear that people might mistake it for Jemima, which is not a connotation or aura that I wish to evoke.

Renee means "reborn," and it's a classic female middle name. That was an easy choice.

I'm still tossing the idea around.
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-02-2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: This thread is purely for originations not discussion - invitation to comment edited out
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

My name is Ginger. My boy name starts with a G and I had a gf once named Ginger. I really liked her name so I swapped if up

I get mine from the woman I would love to look like Danielle Darrieaux, a french film star from ages ago.

In 4th grade, my teacher stood on my desk to hang some artwork or decoration from the light fixture. I was sitting at my desk at the time, so I had a nice long look under her dress. I can still see her tan pantyhose and baby blue panties clearly in my mind, as clear as if it was yesterday. I am convinced that that moment started me on my journey. It launched my intense pantyhose fetish and my eventual teenage experimentation with ladies clothing. The moment is so defining for me that I took her name as my own.

I've always thought Victoria was a name of a sexy name for a lady ... Strong, power and sensual ... Of course there's Victoria's Secret and it just seemed to fit. The last name simply came from the street I was living on the first time I needed a last name to sign up for an online account.

Now Vickie seems to fit ... Looking for fun as a lady

Having your name picked out for your new life is great.. You did not get to pick out your first name..
    I did not have any say in the matter. My new name was bestowed on me by lady ellen of le femme finishing school.
    Huggs,
    daisy lynn dukes

Kim, because it's simple and not too overly feminine. Like me!