Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I selected Kandi because it is the complete antithesis of me. I am pretty close to the vest and conservative, slow to open up to new things. I also dislike how names are often contorted with strange spellings. I also wanted to keep my initials the same (not sure why) and didn't want the name to be anyone I knew. So, Kandi (not Candy, a traditional spelling) was born. She's cute, open, loving, accepting, giving and, if I must say, a damn fine person. Anyway you know what, she is really helping me become those things too!!!
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 01-03-2015 at 10:08 PM.

I have always liked Katherine, Katie. To me a very feminine name. Many great and wonderful women with the name. Taylor is for Elizabeth Taylor, not much to say about her, except she was one of the most beautiful women ever.

Jacqueline became my name, because when I lived in Europe I became friends with a lovely, feminine woman by this name. I always wanted to be as soft, confident and attractive as she was. It is pronounced in the French way, and I have worked very hard to make my body look like hers....with some success.

I picked Lucy in a hurried attempt to come up with an identity for a forum a while ago. The name is very similar to my male name, and hence, I figured, easy to remember.

Since then the name has grown on me. I've always just liked the sound and I've always hated long names. So awkward and clunky.

I chose Angela as I think it sounds femanine, and that is exactly the way I want to, and do feel!!

I went for lucy as its pretty much my guy name and i feel my fem side should not be too separate as an identity. but i also went with tauriel as a surname because of the elf from the hobbit. :P

I didn't really have a female name/persona until I registered for this site. Jonna is an extention of my given name (one guess what that is), and it appears to be unique to this site which is good. I may decide to change it after more deliberate thought.

Kristine

I picked Sarah as i have always found it a pretty name.

I never really thought about choosing a name until I needed to register for this site. I thought through the names that I liked and they all reminded me of someone and I knew but I didn't want to be linking my femme side to someone in my male life.
    Anyway I just didn't really know any Sophies and now I do!
    Apart from that I just love the sound of the name.

Well, I suppose it was bound to happen as my life changed, but I've decided on a name change. (It rolls off the tongue a little easier, and draws a bit less attention without losing any of the exotic cache.)

My fem name is Erika Lyne, Erika is my first name or E for short. Unlike most people's replies, I did not name myself. I tried to but it felt wrong. My thoughts on a name seem to be a little different than most. My awkward feeling was because a person doesn't typically name themselves at birth. A friend named me Erika and my wife gave me her middle name, she also gave it to our younger daughter--so it fits. My first name (male) also starts with an E, this makes Erika appropriate. I couldn't go by the female name my mother would have named me if I were born a girl, it too would be awkward because I have a younger cousin with the same name.

I have always had a special affinity for the name Rebecca. I remember when I was younger that I would always want to respond when someone said Rebecca or Becky. I guess she was always in me, just took some coaxing to let her out.

I think I replied to this last year, but ive not been out for that long,.. anyway My name LaurelAnne was picked by my mother, when I was 13 , she caught me dressed up and started calling me Lauren(my boy name is Larry) it evolved to Laurel-Anne. Ive also used Victoria ans Seana, but always come back to Mom s choice

I've had so many names I've lost track! Originally I was Catherine, the name I would have been given if I was a girl. I've stuck with Melissa for some time now though.
    Last edited by Miss Melissa; 01-13-2015 at 12:14 AM.

For a long time, I called her Tori simply because I love the name Victoria. The more she evolved and the more I could see her personality come out, I decided she needed a name that was a better fit. Now I'm going with Melody.

My name - Katie H. Marion
    I always liked the name Katharine, probably because of Katharine Hepburn (notice the spelling, Hepburn spelled it with two “a”s). I always loved her independence, intelligence and femininity. I try to present myself with her self assurance and demeanor. I like Katie for day to day use. I think it is less formal and gives a more relaxed and fun presentation.
    The middle initial H is from an old family name.
    How I picked Marion is somewhat random. I was thinking about names during a drive along the South Carolina coast. I had decided on Katie and the middle initial H but needed a last name. Just then we passed a sign announcing we had just entered the Francis Marion National Forest. You can't ignore a message like that; so I became Katie H. Marion.

I do love the name Christina and the nick name Crissy for short. I choose it because it's not far from my birth name. I am who I am!
    "It's so much fun to be girl!!"

Not sure why but I've ways liked the name Emma. And it can be shortened into Em, which I think is a cute little nickname.

Great name, but I am a little biased.

Katie H.

I have to admit to not having considered it before signing up here. However, I really like the name Nicole, so here we are. Funny how we get to choose our own names now - if I had any input on my parents' naming me at birth, I would've told them to 100% NOT give me the name they did.

I've tried a few different names over the years. First one was Jackie, then used Jennifer for a while and now using Jessica. For some reason I feel compelled to keep the same initials as the male persona, not sure why? It's not like I have any monogrammed luggage that I use

My name is Julie and took the JuliaX35 as username. First letter the same as my firstname and choose Julie because "it sounds good" to me. So simple as that.

I chose Mia because it is a simple yet cute name. I think it fits my female persona maybe I'd go with Mikayla if I had another choice haha

When I was a teen, I went to work for a wonderful, strong lady who owned a restaurant. Her name was Bernice and everyone called her Bea. She was in her mid 40's and had just lost her husband to a heart attack. She had dealt with more trouble in her life than most of us could imagine. Her approach to life was to meet it head on, keep a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude. Anytime I was down, hurt or feeling bad she would stand up, all 4'9" and 85 lbs of her, and begin wagging her finger at me telling me to get ahold of myself and deal with whatever problem I was having. All through the rest of my life anytime things weren't going my way, I would think of her and begin dealing with my issue at the time.