Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

I don't have one - I am a man in a dress and I accuse "society" for not tolerating that!
    luv Jacques Hughes

Not sure why I chose the name Quintessa... I just love the name

I refer to myself as Ashley. However I don't think that is going to be my new identity. I'm still finding my true self so that means I'm noodling names.

This is the name I had always wished to give a daughter but after three of them it has not happened so I chose it for myself my last name is walker so kinda dorky but awesome
    Alystara Sky Walker

I have always loved the name I have given myself - YASMINE
    I have had lots of fun with this name.

I chose Kris because my name is...Chris! I'm not a particularly creative person...

I gave myself the name Paula Jay. This actually has no resemblance to my real name. I've just always thought the name Paula was so pretty. And the Jay part?? I have absolutely no idea. Lol. I just thought Paula Jay had a nice ring to it.

I chose Michele because when I was younger I had long hair and my step dad called me Michele to try and shame me so I thought that needs to be my choice

I chose Sara because it's a name I always liked and thought it suited me when I was young and crossdressed. I thought of Marshall because my wife(and me) enjoy shopping at Marshalls and also I like the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

I have always liked the name Pam and my grandmas name was Pam so I named myself after her.

Strangely enough, I find the appearance of the name Cheryl to be appealing. It seems to form a nice shape which is why I'm not keen on the name being spelt with an 'S'.
    Anne, my middle name, is a nod in the direction of my older sister whose clothes started me off in crossdressing (although she doesn't spell it with an 'e').
    Layton is after Lindy Layton who, as lead singer of a British group called Beats International had a UK No.1 in 1990 with 'Dub be good to me' - shows you how long I've been dressing!

Jessica Lynn, named after an old friend from my childhood who has been supportive of me through the years.

Jan, as it is fairly androgynous

Mine would have to be Bre Anne. It's the name my mom had pick out for me if I'd been born female. I guess I wouldn't perform for the ultrasound.

First, I needed a name that didn't belong to anyone me or my wife knew. I also wanted something very feminine. I went with Scarlett, after Scarlett Johanson, because she is a beautiful actress. I hardly ever see that name, plus, it matched my personality; an artsy, independent kind of person. I chose Viktoria because it seemed like the epitome of glamorous. I'm also into certain aspects of the Victorian era, just added the "k" to modernize it. So basically I chose two names that reflect my polar opposite (or perhaps wide range of) selves.

Had to Go for Joe Ann.

A mixture of letters from my male names,

Miles, for the Indication of, how long i`l will or must Go as Joe Ann. :-)

Hugs :-)

Just thought it would fit the persona I embrace when dressed and the first initial is the same, so I could just sign "R" when I wanted to be covert!

Charlotte, I like it because it is a very feminine name, and it is one that I have always liked. So when thinking about it a few years ago. Charlotte popped in my mind and has stuck ever since.

Charlotte

My wife picked my name and as soon as I heard it, I loved it. Not too long after I told her I wasn't just a CD, I was a transgender female, we had a long discussion about it, and a great many other things...
    After the dust had settled and we were comfortable with moving on, she asked me what I thought I would like to be known as, as a woman. I told her I hadn't really decided and she suggested Gina. She said it was a strong female name, and as a strong woman, it suited me well. I had always liked Gina Carano and Gina Gershon, and agreed it was a great name. Thus, Gina was born that day.

I picked mine as a variance of my real name. Just made sense to me to add the a.

I knew a girl in school called Naomi, we weren't close friends or anything, but we were on speaking terms for a couple of years. I loved the name, and she was beautiful, it really suited her, I was jealous. Then around the same time my Mother announced to me out of the blue that if had I been born a girl, I would have been called Naomi. From that day, I took the name for myself. I like to think if my Mother ever knew, she'd approve, as would be friend who I haven't seen for many years now.

I when with Lyla cause I wanted something feminine and unique.

I'm an amateur writer in the process of writing my first novel. I'm actually pretty new in this, so I chose my name and last name from my two favorite female characters created for my novel. They are both strong, independent woman, and I chose their names based on their jobs and their zodiac sign. Tamina means healthy in arab, as she is a healer-focused witch, and Purefoy means "of good faith/will" in medieval english, because of Virgo's well hearted nature (I am a Virgo myself, so it suits me). Tamina simply sounde beautifully feminine and delicate, and fits the elegance I like when I dress up. Since my novel is set in a Utopia, they do not have to strive against gender or any sort of inequality, and I think that makes it ironic somehow, because when I move on from private mirror shows and ocasional friend parties to public life as a woman, I most certainly will find gender inequality and difficulties being accepted as a crossdresser by some friends and perhaps even my girlfriend or wife.

Hey everyone,
    I picked Lara, since it is similar to my masculine name, and I just love how it sounds.

Lara

I decided to go by Nicole. I really liked the name Nikki and Nicole and decided to go with my gut decision.