Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 2,051 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: Your Female Name

Mine is Kimberley May.

I always found the first name extremely pretty, very feminine although oddly enough it's a unisex name. Kimbers as a nickname is especially pretty cute.
    The surname May just reminds me of warm springtime, it just compliments the first name perfectly.

And it sounds a helluva lot nicer than naming myself Olive Oyl.
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

I chose Danielle because that's the feminine version of my name and what my parents would have named me had I been born a girl.

well my female name is Candy,which is came form a online game group, everyone use candy as the begin of the Character name, but later I used Candy as my female name.

Chelsea after a girl I knew a long time ago, she embodies my feminine persona...

I've gone through a few name changes over the years. I started out with Tiffany because it was a cute and fun name. Then I changed to Tanya which is still fun and flirty but closer to my given name.

Aspiring Member
    katrina is the name I use,but everyone calls me kitties. Katrina was a dear personal friend who passed away along time ago. She knew about my other side. So I use her name.

I finally decided on a middle feminine name which I now use on Facebook. Lorraine!!!

Karen Lorraine Hutton

I don't know it just sounds good to me.

Mine just comes from my given name, but I have always loved the name Erica. I just wish I could come up with a good middle name, have a few I play around with but just can't decide the right one for me.
    Last edited by CD_Erica; 11-07-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: wanted to add more

I used my middle name as last name and first name female version of my male name

My mother always told me I was gonna be named Richelle if I was born a GG. When I was little and my bangs got long enough she would put bobby pins in my hair and call me Richelle. She's gone now I wish she knew she gained a daughter. hehe

I was going to be a Mary Elizabeth so I that's what I prefer to go by

Hello ladies, i go by monika lace. I wanted an M name since my male name is such and lace just had a nice ring to it and i love lacey lingerie. I just love it because i think i look like a monika.

I started off with Christine (my real name is Chris), didn't like that, went to Angela, Rachel and Taylor before finally settling on Alexis about 2 years ago.

Michelle is the remind name of my real name and I like it also.

Back in June I posted on here saying that I didnt have a name because the thought hadnt crossed my mind until seeing this thread. At the time I hadnt really looked at the whole crossdressing thing in an introspective manner, I was just doing without thinking much about it and that was likely on purpose to an extent(in a semi-subconscience kinda way if that makes sense). I didnt think I would seriously come to a point where I would find a name that I would feel comfortable calling mine, and honestly I never looked. Since then I have done some much needed introspection and gained a better understanding of myself in a general sense, and a natural progression/side effect of that has been that I found a name. Its the name of a character in a book whose situation, thoughts, and experiences mirror mine in very key ways, and since she happens to be a girl the name feels unexpectedly right.
    It's Brandy Alexander.
    If you read all of this then you are awesome, haha. Sorry I talk/type so much.
    Beauty is a curse.

Allison is one of my birth names.

This has been closed there is now a new thread running.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations