Thread: my wife discovers .....

my wife discovers .....

My wife last month has discovered that I have a large set of bras and panties ...babydolls and other things hidden ....well it took a lot of effort from my part to convince her of my nature ....believe me i almost lost her ...but at the end with short cut I convinced her that it is part of me ....Now she excepted my transgeneder nature but she did not want to hear about it .....that is a bargain ...I accepted not to talk about it ...it hirts ,,,but better tat the end she gave somehan nothing...... of her used bras ,,,and panties ...they were my favorites ...any one of you have the same problem ?

I had exactly that same problem! My wife didn't discover my stash, but she did discover some videos I made of myself. She confronted me about it and it was not fun at all. We agreed to never talk about it again, but I'm not quite sure if she accepts that I'm going to still do it or if she thinks I'm going to stop completely.

Like you, I came close to losing her. She didn't know what to think of what she saw.

I miss having it my little secret...

I dress all the time at home with my wife and out, she likes me as a woman, very lucky!

Dear Danielletorresani
    does she know you are still doing it any time you like ? which means does she know you keep bras ...lingeries ...panties ...dresses exposed to her knowing it is yours without complaining or asking any questions..my wife and I now shares every thing with me ...but ....she does not want me to wear them in front of her ..by my self yes ...if she does you made it ...
    Last edited by rian; 05-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Holly ...Im half way to this but ..not yet ...I share all her lingeries ...dresses but not allowed to dress up in front of her ...

It's so nice being single. Gets lonely, but the freedom has been worth it for me.

[That is my dream to my wife all this ......]I dress all the time at home with my wife and out, she likes me as a woman, very lucky![/QUOTE]