Thread: You name it?

You name it?

[SIZE=2]Hi guys,
    I was just wondering about names.
    Most, if not all, in the M-F forums have given themselves a female name.
    Do you in the F-M club do the same ?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah, most of us do.
    My full male name is Benjamin Edward Durante. Classy, eh?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Hi abraxas, that is one classy name

Do be careful where you leave your top hat sir
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Yeah, most of us do.
    My full male name is Benjamin Edward Durante. Classy, eh?

It's a sexy name as well,, the initials spell B.E.D.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_cat
    [SIZE=2]Hi guys,
    I was just wondering about names.
    Most, if not all, in the M-F forums have given themselves a female name.
    Do you in the F-M club do the same ?
    [/SIZE]
    Hi Catrina,

As Abraxas said, most do. My name, Lex, is short for (and a masculinized version of) my middle name, Alexis. The captain part is just because I like all things nautical (and piratical).

Avast matey!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea i do too my name is Sam(uel) Lewis Harvey

Yup. Originally I thought "gabriel" sounds cool and male, but then the movie "Constantine" just ruined it for me... so now I just use whatever that comes to mind online.
    Last edited by Gabriel; 11-18-2005 at 08:45 PM.

It struck me that in "Constantine" Gabriel was between genders... This is how it appeared to me, anyway. And it is a cool male name.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Yeah, Gabriel the angel was, well... Erm... Okay, so I haven't read the Bible, but I believe in the movie Gabe was supposed to be androgynous and they picked a woman simply because it's easier for women to appear androgynous than it is for most men. Or perhaps they auditioned men and women for the role and she was simply the best for the part. I guess there's a thing that angels aren't supposed to be one sex or the other, like Alan Rickman in Dogma (his anatomical incorrectness and whatever). It seems to be a common theme.

Gabriel is a male name, where as Gabriella is the female version. I suppose you could go by Gabe if you wanted, but I think Gabriel is a fine choice (although I've typed it so many times in this post it's begun to look strange to me)!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Hi

Gabriel was/is an angel, and like all angels is sexless, having no need of sex, and only having a physical body when needed. They appeared many ways, sometimes with many wings, sometimes none; sometimes golden, sometimes like lightning, etc. Though sexless, they had male torsos. This is probably because the bibles were written in a male dominated society, but that's just my thought. Of course, the bible may or may not be true

Personally I think Gabriel or Gabe is a great name, it sounds quite rugged somehow. Perhaps because of the actor Gabriel Burns?

At school I was friends with an Alex, and he always ended up being called 'Al'. He didn't like it though, prefering the full 'Alex'.

Take care
    Maria

Thanks guys!

I didn't know that angels are genderless... must've been too brainwashed by the images of "Touched by an Angel" (mostly female angels anyway).

Kinda cool for an orgnaised religious group to come up with something like Angels are androgynous...

Makes you see some hope in things. I know there are some Angel's on this site xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

My real name is chris, which I use now and again but I do love my name as Jasmin
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

mitch
    my name is Mitchell Ray. i chose those because it is the same initals as my given names and my girlfriend loves those names
    if your going to be something be good at it