Thread: Wife and Friend

Wife and Friend

My wife's friend called and asked if she wanted to go to lunch so I went with them, just the three of us (I was wearing panties and a bra, but that's beside the point). We are close friends with her and her husband.

So we are sitting in the restaurant and her friend compliments her on her blouse (we had been shopping recently and bought several, some for her, some for me). My wife stuttered a bit, then said "They also have them in purple and gold."

On the way our, after we had parted with her friend, my wife turned to me and said "I almost told her (my name) got one in purple and gold."

That might have been hard to explain.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    No, I think its pretty easy to explain. Your wife quite likely has already told your friend about your CDing.

Not only has your wife already told your friend...if they are close, but sitting at a table wearing a bra is most likely to show through your top. She just had the good sense not to say anything.

I really don't think she has told anyone.

As for the bra, it's an "Ahh Bra", no hooks or wires and it doesn't show under carefully chosen shirts.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

if your wife tell her friend that "linda got one in purple and gold" her friend probably would think that it was some other friend of your wife.

The real trouble would come when she shows her some photos of you wearing it

Linda, any more reports??? You have us on pins and needles waiting to hear your next update!!

Linda ... am I to understand that you has lunch with you wife and her friend and she had no idea you were a man? That is pretty cool, and yes we are all on pins and needles.

Chrissy

Linda ... am I to understand that you has lunch with you wife and her friend and she had no idea you were a man?
    Nope, not at all. I was in "boy" mode as I always am when out in public (except for a few times my wife doesn't know about when she was out of town).

if your wife tell her friend that "linda got one in purple and gold" her friend probably would think that it was some other friend of your wife.
    My wife does not know me as "Linda", only my virtual friends on this forum know me as Linda". My wife was about to use my real (male) name.

The lady I refered to as my wife's friend is the female half of a couple we are close friends with. We visit each other's homes, go on trips together, etc. She knows me well but not well enough to know about my "habit".

As for updates, here is my story:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...old&highlight=

Since then, we did some more shopping and I got some more blouses as well as some of her older ones that are tight in the chest on her. She was reluctant to let me wear skirts or skorts but she came around and I now have three or four. I put off letting her see me in them but the other day she came home and I was still wearing a skort she had given me so she saw it. Her comment: "Cute outfit!" It's probably important to know that she seldom wears skirts or skorts so me being in a skirt and her in shorts might seem wierd to her.

I'm just going where I can go at the speed I can go without freaking her out. As Kim put it on the other thread: "like the a frog in a kettle of water". I'm waiting for the right moment to bring up the subject of boobs.

Banned Read only
    I agree your friend probably does not know of your "habit." I think your wife has become very comfortable with your "habit." If your wife was not comfortable with your cross dressing, and, she already had confided your cross dressing with your friend, she may have said you had a purple and gold blouse in a condescending manner to embarrass you. "Purple and Gold?" Hmm? I wonder if you're a Husky?"

Linda, I guess she is now feeling comfortable with you wearing a skort or skirt? That's wonderful. Just wondering... would it be better to try some gradual makeup first before the boobs or do you feel since you wear a bra that boobs first is a more normal progression?

I LOVE your thread as I keep telling you!

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    Linda, I guess she is now feeling comfortable with you wearing a skort or skirt? That's wonderful. Just wondering... would it be better to try some gradual makeup first before the boobs or do you feel since you wear a bra that boobs first is a more normal progression?

I LOVE your thread as I keep telling you!
    Thanks.

I'm not sure she is really comfortable with the skirt or skort so I'm not pushing things at the moment.

As for makeup, she seldom wears makeup herself, only if we're going out to a nice restaurant or perhaps a club, so me wearing it around the house would be a stretch.

I'm trying to get into a situation where she will say something like "You really need boobs to fill out that blouse." I'll have them ordered befor she changes her mind.

The suspense is killing me!!!