Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing?

Underdressing?

How many people on here just wear girls undergarments? I don't really feel a need to wear other female clothes besides bra and panties. I love wearing bra and panties though. Id love to have a girlfriend that like me wearing bra and panties but otherwise being a guy.

I just wear panties usually. Sometimes thigh highs, am going to be purchasing some actual stockings and garter belt in the near future, but not sure if I'll like them as much as the feel of the thigh highs. i love the way they cling to my legs.

And yes,I'd love to have a girl to share this with.

Sounds like fun.....when I was 11.

In my case, I want to feel what it's like to be a woman all the way, including being treated as woman. So far, life has been great.

Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy life on your terms. We are all snow flakes, snowflake.........every snow flake is different.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-22-2012 at 10:28 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Whatever you enjoy is what you should do whenever you want to. Don't be surprised if your desires change, and dont fight them. If you think you will enjoy something new, jump right in. You never know what is right around the corner.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Yes,I only wear panties and until recently my girlfriend gave me some of her bras and occasionally wear them out too.I don't have man undies anymore and have probably over 100 pair of panties to choose from,all given to me from girlfriend...she loves it...hope you find someone like her one day

Just under dressing is not enough for me, it was years ago. Now I feel that I must be dressed entirely enfemme.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Layin' low, sort of.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    Just under dressing is not enough for me, it was years ago. Now I feel that I must be dressed entirely enfemme.
    I second that. For me it started with underdressing, then I started feeling like I have to fully dress en femme; this is fairly recent. Right now, though, underdressing is the only way to satisfy my need to dress-- but only in private. (Hope I wasn't phrasing my sentences incorrectly...)

Quote Originally Posted by GinaMarie View Post
    I second that. For me it started with underdressing, then I started feeling like I have to fully dress en femme; this is fairly recent. Right now, though, underdressing is the only way to satisfy my need to dress-- but only in private. (Hope I wasn't phrasing my sentences incorrectly...)
    I'm the same way. Every day I feel myself pulling more towards going all-out en femme. Not sure how my wife would feel about that.
    I'm re-introducing myself to this world, and am always interested in making conversation

Find me on Facebook

Layin' low, sort of.
    You know what it really is? It's really my mom, the only one who knows I CD, my older brother and his girlfriend that would really question that about me. Unfortunately I left that part out just now.

Not nearly enought for me, sounds to me like Playing golf by just driving by the golf course and never stopping.
    Last edited by JessHaust; 05-23-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From what I have read here and at other CD sites that I frequent the desire grows and grows as we age, so IMO just accept it and enjoy as must as you can. I have meet my ladies who have had the same experience in real life, CD ladies that is, I hope that your family and friends will accept your new lifestyle.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It used to be enough for me, but as I got older and experimented with makeup, wigs, breast forms and clothing there was no going back. Once that line was crossed and the feeling I got from being completely dressed that was it for me. I don't regret it and never want to not have the option to express who I am.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hey there pantyboy!

I believe there are lots of us who loves to do just that. I used to be like you and was only comfortable in wearing undergarments. But then it slowly evolved over the years and I felt the need to dress up in full! Don't ask me where it came from, but it comes, boy does it come. You can't stop it. But you sound pretty normal to me.

Aspiring Member
    I also think with age, CDing definitely will grow, evolve, and get more intense. It seems like as when a higher level is reached, there is no turning back. Isn't that great!!! Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by PantyboyUnderdressin View Post
    How many people on here just wear girls undergarments? I don't really feel a need to wear other female clothes besides bra and panties. I love wearing bra and panties though. Id love to have a girlfriend that like me wearing bra and panties but otherwise being a guy.
    I was the same way until very recently. It is still my favorite thing to do. In fact I have just started a panty only dressing for mundane everyday life. But like a lot of others have posted here the urge for more has come over me. I know that I can't go out into everyday world the way I want( I would never pass) and as my wife is understanding of my feelings, I think it would overwhelm her. So it is underdress for me except for special occasions around the house with the misses.

Just be true to who you are

I've worn only panties for the last 7 years. I do have a few male pair of underwear in case a hospital visit is recquired but that's all.
    It's very early morning and my appointment isn't for another hour or so, it's warm and I just got up so I'm just sitting here in my bra and panties seeing what new messages have been posted. I'll hate to have to take off my bra for the appointment, but alas...it's the real world for now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Best wishes from an underwear dresser-only type. There are probably too many of us to count.

Bra and panties under male clothes is great

I began and still underdress. But I have dabbled in other fenninine items. Jeans, etc.

kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I also started out with just a thong and bra.. Then it was a dress. Then mascara and eye liner.. Now when I dress I go for the full thing. It is heaven

I mostly underdress. Panties every day. A cami under a male shirt or just a cami without the shirt depending if I'm going to work or not. Fem jeans or male jeans depending on which ones I pull from the drawer! I'm not embarrased by clothes. I'm comfy, that's all I care!

I don't underdress, I have before but I always fear an accident or discovery. My job wouldn't be to tolerant of one of its members wearing womens undies if I were to get hurt and end up in a medical setting. The feeling of a thong or soft cotton panties on is awesome. I love when I can't feel them on me then I move a little and get that little reminder. I especially love when I"m talking to women while I'm keeping my little secret. I have however recently started to use pantiliners to absorb sweat down there, working great.

I'm a under-dresser too and I'm quite comfortable and happy in my life

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear panties almost every day, and have done so for at least 60 years. But I have worn a bra since I was 9 years old, except for my time in the military! Panties and bra are my usual undergarments! I do also outerdress very frequently.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't really "need" to wear them.... And I can quit when ever I want.... But then my boobs would sag... And my stomach would stick out.... And lumps would form where lumps shouldn't be.... Which ruins the whole look of a pretty dress.... Ok fine... I need to wear them....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos