Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing?

I underdress all the time. I don't own any male clothing at all, except for a large collection of 17th century type shirts and jackets. I guess you could say I'm more of a cross-over dresser, blending the feminine look with a male style long since forgotten. I have about 40 pairs of panties (cotton, lace, etc), and I wear pantyhose whenever I can. Over that I wear jeggings / jodpur type pants, female leather boots, big white shirt and 17th century style jackets. It's not really underdressing as such, because all my friends know what I wear underneath anyway. I sometimes wear a short shirt instead of the jeggings; a kind of 17th cnetury Goth Scottish look, but it's often too cold for that. I very lucky; my GG and all my friends think I rock the look. Hoping to start a new fashion trend.

I sometimes wear panties under my sweats to bed and I'm thinking of trying out a cami and panties for a few work days to see how things go. I work at home, but the kids are off from school, so no dresses or skirts for a couple of months :-(

I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for underdressing.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

Panties everday 24/7. Bras in the cooler months so that sweatshirts can hide the straps and the underwires. Also wear leggings in the cooler months.

I do underdress often. At least panties. I also like to wear dresses and that too. I do underdress more often than fully dressed since its easier to do.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Don't really get much pleasure out of underdressing. Either its a full opportunity to dress or I usually won't do it.

Panties and pantyhose everyday. Sometimes a camisole if I am wearing a dress shirt.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyboyUnderdressin View Post
    I don't really feel a need to wear other female clothes besides bra and panties. I love wearing bra and panties though.
    Oh dear, you're on the slippery slope to hell with the rest of us .

I think most started with just the one item and as you can see in my avatar,.....whoops! Full blown now.

If it stays at just underwear fantastic......if you hit the slippery slope, double fantastic. There are many understanding (GGs) girls out there, it's just making that big decision over which one do you tell? Only you will be able to judge that.

Rebecca x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Just Bra and panties, sounds like a day I can't dress right, but will make do with. I prefer to dress completely when possible. And yes dear, it is a slippery slope, I don't know if it's progression, or age, but the desire to dress more and more, gets stronger and stronger as I age.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    I wear a bra and panties everyday along with jeans not into dressess makeup wigs been this way since age 7 now 48 who knows maybe some day like high heels but dont own any they look great on a nice dressed lady.

I wear pantyhose and panties as much as I can which is at least three times per week. This is usually enough to keep me under control, however if given the opportunity I would certainly love to dress a lot more...

I love wearing panties!! Especially micro fiber and satin ones. they feel so great acroos my skin.I tries wearing guys underwear the other day but they just don't do it.

i am panties and bra all the time, since my GG trash "the rest".
    i would like to know more about your girlde MARYLAND, maybe you want to PM me, thanks.
    i am "thin" as it is, but i am working on my "forms". my boobs are large naturally, but the rest need some work.
    my all female underware is just "me".

I wear panties and nylons (either knee his or pantyhose) all the time, and frequently wear a brief panty girdle or Spanx. But the only female outerwear that I have worn is Just My Size leggings, which are totally gender neutral...but really nice for lounging around the house, and much better to wear with a shirt, instead of wearing my robe, when the cleaning service is here.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I just love to wear a bra and panties, I underdress about 90% of the time, but i get fully enfemme a lot, and if some one see me when I'm in the male mode with a bra on thats ok, for im doing it for me not them.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Nail polish is about as far as I go when in Guy mode. But i do shave legs chest etc.. not really a CD thing as it is much cleaner.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

i wears bra all time

i have natural breast since i am 14.my parents dont know that. i wears bra which i hide my bra through wearing shirt.

i also underdress when i am alone

I wear a bra and panties every night when I change into my pj's. Everything comes off when I go to bed as I've read sleeping in a bra can ruin it.

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wear panties & my Dr. prescribed support hose. I even wear women's tops & shorts.

Out of curiosity, I've spent the week underdressed (panties, hose and bra or camisole). It's been cool enough to wear heavy sweaters to cover them, but I've really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I especially like the support I get from wearing hose. My legs do feel better at the end of the day. I'll have to try them when hiking one day :-)

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I never, ever wear mens "under garments" now. I don't even own on pair pair of mens underwear any more. After wearing womens underwear for a long time, and trying on my mens underwear again, I found it too thick and bulky. I might as wear a diaper! So I tossed them, and now only wear womens.

Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Out of curiosity, I've spent the week underdressed (panties, hose and bra or camisole). It's been cool enough to wear heavy sweaters to cover them, but I've really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I especially like the support I get from wearing hose. My legs do feel better at the end of the day. I'll have to try them when hiking one day :-)
    I've found that support hose are warmer in cold weather, and cooler in hot weather

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I wear women's under wear thats all I have. I wear ladies jeans and thigh highs. I always wear make up. It is just right for me.

I underdress about 98% of the time. I have had natural breast since age 13. After being on Hormones of/on for five years I now wear a 40B Bra. Jeans and panties along with Girly Ts are normal for me.