Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross-cross Dressing.

Why not just NOT dress and cut out the middle-woman?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

this may sound crazy but last year going to opera my husband and I both did crossdress 11 years after both of us transitioning.

go figure

Danni

Hi Evangelina,

Yeah I totally understand where you are coming from. Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to spend a few days away from home at times as I frequently work in a different place from where I live. It is a difficult commute so if I have to be a way for some consecutive days it is worthwhile staying over.

On these occasions, I want to be en femme to the MAX! So the mindset I am in is that I am in Kaz mode and cross-dress as a male to go to work... It is a very c urious phenomenon, but one which I am comfortable with. It is just that I have to dress as a man sometimes to get certain things done! I turn it into a game and it works! Inside I am Kaz... outside I look like this regular guy!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Yeaaaaaaah Kaz, that's exactly what I'm talking about. So I'm really not alone in this, that's wonderful.

Doesn't really work for me. The arousal comes from feeling the glossy panties and pantyhose gliding against the silk slip!