Thread: First Pedicure

Arrow First Pedicure

Had my first pedicure in Florida while on vacation. Asked my wife if i could go with her when she told me she was going out to get one. At the salon when the girl asked us to pick out a color, I'm sure my wife thought I was just going to get a clear, but I went straight for a dark red. She just rolled her eyes, and wanted to know if i was sure about that color. Oh ya I'm sure.

Well I'm hooked, that pedicure was great. The stylist talked us into also getting a manicure, easy sell for me. However I did chose to just go with a clear polish on my fingers. Wow did my fingers and toes look fabulous.

I showed them off for the next two weeks, everywhere we went I was wareing open toe sandals. Got just a few looks, but no one out in public ever made a comment to me. My wifes borother and sister in-law did have a few things to say. We were staying with them for a few days when this happened. She just loved them, he thought i was nuts, but what the hay their your feet.

Love getting a pedi. I go every 4 weeks.

Have had two. First was bright red, second is dark red. Wife and I do this together. Second time they wanted to put a flower on the big toes. Not quite ready for that!!! And always clear on finger nails.

hello hun i have both my toes and my fingers done fingers are acrylic im more of a women then my gf here a few pictures samantha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Congratulations on your 1st pedi, Andie! It is such a relaxing and soothing experience and always nice to experiment with new colors. I must say, you jumped right into the deep end with dark red.....

congrats on your first pedi!! everyone tells me how great it feels and i love my nails painted, so the pedi is very high on my to do list!!
    paula