Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bras are great until you HAVE to wear them

I actually feel more comfortable with the support of a bra. I'm a natural 38B/C. It's kind of embarrassing to walk around in male mode bouncing and sticking out. I run for exercise but only in the cold weather because this time of year would be very eye catching.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I find bras to be both good and bad lately. If I am going out, moving about or carrying stuff
    I think I rather where bra on for support and a little protection. But when I am at home I do
    like to get it off because I find that my breasts are that sore lately from the hormones that
    the pressure building inside the bra makes the aching worse. I think it is time I though about
    going up a new cup size.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

When I drive or ride in a vehicle I really need to wear a bra so the bumps don't hurt my breasts. I also don't like to walk around publicly with my breasts bouncing about without a bra, I have discovered my underwire bra is the most comfortable - my breasts are not mashed down - but the projection is a bit much.

Right now I am a 40 B. I have a feeling that when it is all done my cup size will be anywhere from a C to a DD.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 07-16-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Just kind of curious, for those of you who can't wait to rip your bras offf, did you always feel that way since you began wearing them 24/7, or was it when your breasts reached a certain cup size? My HRT now has me approaching a solid B and I do not yet find it uncomfortable. Are you saying the C-D range changes everything? Thanks!
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    After 16 mos of hrt, a bra has become a necessity. While not terribly bothersome generally, it sure fees good to take it off at the end of the day!
    Sounds like my wife....
    The other night we were about to get ready for bed and she starts laughing. When I ask why she just says, " 'cause I can't wait to take off my bra and you can't wait to put yours on".

Just a matter of perspective....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieTG View Post
    Are you saying the C-D range changes everything? Thanks!
    I think it could have something to do with it. I was wearing size 14C bras, but decided to switch to a 16B about
    2 months ago. Thinking that with the increase in chest size would mean a drop in 1 cup size. And it seemed OK
    for a month or so, but now my breasts are hurting because they are getting to big for this size bra, so it looks
    like I have to go up now to 16C for sure.

Also I have been on hormones now for 23 months and the pain hasn't got any better and it has been a lot more
    prevalent over the past 2-3 months. So I am sure I am going through another rapid growth stage. Breast growth
    can continue for 5 to 8 years from what I understand., But I do believe that most trans girls won't get very big
    breasts without getting implants.

Personally I don't want big breasts because they are uncomfortable and need more support. Carrying that extra
    weight also causes upper back issues if you have ever talked to other big breasted women. A full 16C is plenty for
    me, so I am hoping I am going to stop growing about there. But who knows what will happen given my genetics? LOL
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 07-14-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

I am the husband of Ames.I had my boobs enlarged larged a couple of yrs ago. My wife after reading this post said it might be good to respond. Being a c cup requires me wearing a bra when I go outside especially to keep movement down and for comfort sake, after having to wear a surgical bra 24/7 for 8 else.I sort of got use to it. I think being fitted for one, while an odd experience first time is imperative to feeling hood about your bra. I don't think many put the time and effort to really get a well fitted one. Now as long as my mind is busy I really don't feel it at times if I'm not busy or my mind wonders it may pop in my head that hey I got boobs andwearing a bra depending where I am or how I notice can cause many different thoughts. But I can certainly relate to at the end of the taking it off does feel good! s.
    Last edited by Ames; 07-15-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    There is NO such thing as a comfortable bra and all my bras are Victoria's Secret. Like Renee, the moment I walk in the front door the absolute FIRST thing I do is to rip that damn bra off. AND OMG! What heavenly relieve! And like Danni stated, I go bra-less every moment that I can get away with it. And even at times when I can't.
    Buy an "Ahh Bra". You can get good deals on ebay. My wife loves them even though she really needs better support for her large breasts. Sometimes she will wear two at once for the support.

Bottom line, I think men should have to wear bras 24/7 while we revolt and go bra-less 24/7.
    Do you wear a bra to bed? In the shower?

I wear my Ahh Bras most of the time I'm awake. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Why? I don't know, I guess it's because I'm a crossdresser.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have to admit most classical bras are torture devices in the long term. Especially on warm days when you could have gone topless while mowing the lawn. Oh, well, at least all the sweating keeps the lovehandles at bay. :-D
    Truth does not fear investigation. Society, however, cowers before both.