Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bras are great until you HAVE to wear them

I do catch other lady's checking out my chest all the time also. Not just guys.

But I do like to show off my assets.
    Kristy
    This is my Facebook page

i, also, wear a sport bra all day, very confy !

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    So while we are on the "boobs and bras" topic, i have lately started to experince the laser-beam focus that some people have on one's chest. It is amzing, albeit a bit uncomfortable ("hey - I'm up here"), how peoples eyes are immediately drawn there. My boobs are by no means large - less than C- but, when i wear a T shirt and no bra, they get noticed. Just another reson to keep the bra on
    lol - the times I have politely asked a guy to speak to my face- not my left (or right) boob! what is it with guys that they cant tear their eyes away from a big pair???

i am afraid i have to agree with aprilrain my nipples are so sensitive i cannot stand for a shirt to rub them it is almost painful so i wear a bra full time and i mean 24/7 yes even in the heat outdoors and doing yard work i have very large breast and they hurt if not supported they sag very very little i guess as 1 woman told me it is because you always wear a bra and have them trained i dont know i do know i love my bras and dont leave home without one on try riding a lawnmower over one and a half acres of uneven yard with large unsupported breast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    You are all lucky that you can take the bra off, I'm big busted and cannot go without a bra for long periods of time
    I used to be, but got a reduction. That part was a good move. I can now go without the dreaded bra and they are still "perky" C'-'s. I HATE bras and the less I can get away without one the better
    Define "normal"

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraAbsent View Post
    One of my little jokes has been recently, that a crossdresser cant wait to put their bra on, and a transsexual cant wait to get the damn thing off.
    I feel the same way about waist shapers. It keeps my belly under control and prevents my posture from looking Neanderthal but at the end of the day...

SPRINNNNNGGGG!!! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

Aspiring Member

I like my bra

I have been wearing a Bali microfiber crop top for a couple years now and just added a Bali 'Barely There Smart Size' bra to the inventory. Both are very comfortable and the new one is really good. I wear them all day long for light support but mostly to protect my nipples from clothing rubbing them. That hurts!

Don't mind my bra,
    Sandra1746

Geeee, BRA.....VO! I too went the Seriously Confused and Dazed child through bra loving, lace and silk and sparkly things CDer to a woman who rather go bra-less...........But wait......there is more. Vanity my girlfriend is my undoing, oh yeah, my 12 month old baby fat little Chiclets need some help and I sure found such in a State of the Art Miracle as they put it, lift your spirit bras.
    From little B to C in....well, $9 bucks or so.

[SIZE="4"]I love having a conversation with a girl or a boy and gosh, the gravity of those things pull on the eyesight like no black hole can.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    lol - the times I have politely asked a guy to speak to my face- not my left (or right) boob! what is it with guys that they cant tear their eyes away from a big pair???
    That response is hardwired to ensure procreation. As is the tendency to prominently display that which attracts that attention.

I'm a CDer and even I consider a bra to be a necessary bother. I need it to look right, but it is definitely a relief when it comes off after a long day.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    I have been wearing a Bali microfiber crop top for a couple years now and just added a Bali 'Barely There Smart Size' bra to the inventory
    Sandra1746
    I sure hope you've taken it off long enough to wash it occasionally at least

I disagree that there is no such thing as a comfortable bra. I've been blessed with 38DDs and virtually all of my bras are very comfortable (thank goodness for VS Biofits). IMHO if you're bra is uncomfortable you're just like the majority of women and wearing the wrong bra.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I've been wearing JMS for about a year now. This is my favorite
    http://www.justmysize.com/plus-size/...t-wirefree-bra

I wear them all day with no discomfort at all. They're well made and inexpensive.

I just ordered a glamorise #1120 from bare necessities. I'll let you all know how they fit and if they were worth the extra money.
    Deep down inside of me, there's a little girl screaming to get out.
    I can usually keep the bitch quiet with chocolate.

Yea! I know all about guys starring at my boobs and like Renee, I often wear a T shirt with no bra. It use to drive my wife crazy but as time passed, she has accepted that I have my own style unlike her conservative clothing style.

Nevertheless, in the beginning I enjoyed guys starring at my boobs. It got old quick, however, and now it really annoys me. It's just like men with their brains between their legs!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelOKC View Post
    I feel the same way about waist shapers. It keeps my belly under control and prevents my posture from looking Neanderthal but at the end of the day...

SPRINNNNNGGGG!!! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....."
    Belly ? What belly you thin silky bitch I've felt you
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Playtex, blessed Playtex. By and large they do make the most comfortable bras.

Like most here I have dozens of bras. The number that are comfortable to wear all day actually doing things? ... very few .. and they all seem to be Playtex.

And when you get a 30+C day, yes the sweat runs down.

As part of transition 'plan' (if it can be called that), I've been deliberately doing things like wear a bra all day.
    Just to get used to things and find out all the practicalities. All well and good glamming up now and then to got out.
    Very different doing it every day.

Suddenly, boring cotton knickers seem like a real good idea and those boring looking bras feel real nice.

As for waist cinchers and the like, I love them .. but every day .. no chance.

Funny how the practicalities really start to come to the fore. Now if I can just master quick makeup .....

Aspiring Member

For Pamela

Of course I change them, I need to cycle through all the pretty colors...;-)

Don't worry Be happy,
    Sandra1746

are you kidding? I feel sad when I have to take it off.

40 Ds over here And when I hit the door the bra hits the floor

bras

My husband had his enlarged. He learned quickly after having to wear one 27/7 for three weeks not the most comfortable item of clothing to wear. I remembered telling him this, the thrill of having to wear one eventually subsides, after three yrs he has admitted to me I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Exactly why I always wondered what CDs see in bras anyway lol!
    My wife says exactly the same thing. Its the difference between HAVE TO and WANT TO!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

What Me Worry
    I am a 40C and I have issues with soreness if I do not wear a bra for an extended period of time
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

I fully agree, after an 16 hour workday...its gone! Its the same with pantyhose, once you have to wear them everyday for work, the thrill is long gone. They come off quicker than a New York Minute!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathypb View Post
    I fully agree, after an 16 hour workday...its gone! Its the same with pantyhose, once you have to wear them everyday for work, the thrill is long gone. They come off quicker than a New York Minute!
    I think pantyhose and patterned tights can be cute, but wow are they uncomfortable. The weather has to be just right for me to even consider it.

I like practicality over pretty these days. Don't have to worry about my jeans catching on something and ripping

Although I must say now that I have found some quality makeup and learned a few new techniques, I'm not so against it anymore. Heck, I put makeup on yesterday, forgot to take it off last night and with a few touch ups, it still looks good today! Even the waterline eyeliner is staying in place!
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 05-28-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Banned Read only
    I love wearing my bra, haven't had any issues with it being bothersome, but I'm not on hormones yet either, so maybe my opinion will change.

won't be long and I can get on hormones and grow a pair of breasts of my own and I can't wait!

just curious, why do women need to wear bra's anyways? what's wrong with putting on a shirt and not wearing a bra?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyTN View Post
    I love wearing my bra, haven't had any issues with it being bothersome, but I'm not on hormones yet either, so maybe my opinion will change.

won't be long and I can get on hormones and grow a pair of breasts of my own and I can't wait!

just curious, why do women need to wear bra's anyways? what's wrong with putting on a shirt and not wearing a bra?
    Well I don't hate bras AS MUCH anymore since I found some VS ones that are super comfortable. But the VS multi-way bra I have isn't nearly as comfy.

Two reasons I wear a bra...
    One, I need the padding to have a decent shape. I'm not one of the lucky transitioners who got C-cups in 6 months...
    Two, shirts rubbing on nipples all day just ain't all that comfy. It's been a while, so maybe I'm not that sensitive anymore, but the rubbing is QUITE uncomfortable.

I think for some of the more well endowed women, I think it helps with back support. I know a few big breasted women who hate how big their boobs are and one reason they wear bras is to help the weight distribution so it's easier on their back.
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 05-28-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela_a View Post
    I disagree that there is no such thing as a comfortable bra. I've been blessed with 38DDs and virtually all of my bras are very comfortable (thank goodness for VS Biofits). IMHO if you're bra is uncomfortable you're just like the majority of women and wearing the wrong bra.
    I agree. I wear a very basic Haynes 38C. I put it on when I get dressed in the morning, take it off when I get ready for bed at night. I rarely notice it is there unless the straps get loose and I have to fiddle with them.