Thread: What do think

What do think

Okay the other day I was sitting at the computer in my skinny jeans and hose. A bra not stuffed under a male tshirt but clearly visable were 2 humps, my daughter surprised me, thought she was out, she just looked at me didn't say anything and walked away and hasn't said anything.......do you think she knows.
    I have bought a few herbs for breast enlargement, one says on the bottle for increasing breast milk supply. I have not been taking them very long. I keep them in my work bag under a bunch of papers. The other day I left the bag open and could tell things were moved. So...The other night my SO and I were watching TV and she brushes her hand against my chest and kinds lingers there moving here hand around my breast, she pressed a little harder around the nipple area then finally looks up at me and says are you sore........do you think she knows, there's no signs of growing yet that I can see....
    Last edited by Lyndaloves; 05-24-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Yes to #1: your daughter knows and at the time she was either pre-occupied with what she was doing or about to do and didn't have time for a question/answer session, or she knows and doesn't care or knows and does care and respects you and will let you come out and talk about it......your daughter knows.

Yes to #2: your wife accidently on purpose found your herbs. What you need to do is to ask her if the herbs work if she would mind your new look or she saw your herbs and wants to find out if they could possibly work......she was obviously trying to "feel" you out.

Oh I have to agree totaly with Annie on this one! I think she is right on target!

Yes, your daughter knows, but does not wish to confront you. And yes your wife knows something is up and is waiting to sew what you wish to do. If the home is generally conflict free, your wife may be going to DADT mode. You have to think, is this ok with you, if so , let it go and carry on as before, if not then you may wish to start a quiet discussion.

Sounds to me like your wife either knows or is very suspicious. Your daughter may or may not. How old is your daughter?

Also, I might add that the herbs are, for the most part, a waste of money. I suspect that your wife could check in 10 years time, and not notice any difference from the herbs. Not only is there no clinical evidence regarding the value of herbs, but there are no manufacturing controls, so there is no way of knowing what dose of herbs you are getting, what herbs you are getting, or if in fact what the label says is in the herbs is in fact there.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

1...your daughter may know and just not know what to say.

2...the herbs and such don't work...don't waste your money.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    # 1 I don't have children.
    # 2 You just flushed your money down the toilet. In this life you must do all you can to not become a sucker.

Julia

I can't believe that I didn't ask the bigger, more important (in my opinion) question.

How can you make a major decision like trying to grow breasts without consulting your wife. I could not imagine doing this to my wife. How would you feel if she decided to take herbs or hormones to grow chest hair without asking your opinion. No matter what we like to think, these decisions about our bodies do effect our wives, and if we don't take their feelings an concerns into account, how can we expect their acceptance?
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

From medical stand point advice above is right on about the herbs. From a marital standpoint, advice above is right on about the breasts.

Even a blind person knows when it's stroming outside! To prevent a storm inside discuss things with your wife! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds like your daughter noticed your puffy chest and told your wife, who then tried to confirm.
    DonnaT

Gold Member
    #1..... Yes she knower's, and most likely had a talk with Mom.

#2.... Yes, she was wondering if they worked on you, and if they would work on her.
    I understand that 90% of those "Herbs" are a bunch OF Bologna.
    Rader