Thread: Pink Essence

Pink Essence

Is anyone a member of Pink Essence? I just joined and was wondering what girls thought about it

Thanks

margo

Gold Member
    Forgive me for asking, What is "Pink Essence"
    Sounds like a perfume???
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Ahh yes, Pink Essence. I have been a member there for about 2 years. Its a very good site. Created by the Great Chloie Prince. I met her at SCC 2011. She is such an amazing lady, she is way out front and leading the way for TS's. She has many stories of her life on there. She has all of the clips of where she was profiled on national news. All of the members are so kind there. I could go on, but I will stop here. It is an awsome site. I reccemend it to all members here that seek guidence and understanding from so many hundreds of TS's mostly as they share the journeys's and trials of life as they recall from actually living those journeys on the other side and of those that are pre op and are sharing thier experinces.
    It is a very good and respectful site, I endorse it to all members on here to learn so much more about this realm of so many members here. Watch Chloie's story unfold on that national tv broadcast. I hope to meet her again someday.
    L&R.................Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 07-25-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Banned Read only
    Thanks for the tip. The site also looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    Created by the Great Chloie Prince.
    Really? I was always curious about that whole bee sting dealio, but I missed the part where she became great.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Yes Im a member of Pink Essence very good site .
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Yes I have been a member for almost a year. I have many friends on this web site. Great blogs but they are basely for the Transgender and Those going through the transition to female. Love the web site.
    Kimberly

I have been a member for several years. The emphasis is more toward the TS people as that is what the founder of the site is. Periodically, I scan the new members list, look at the new photos and scan the blogs for items that are of interest to me.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Really? I was always curious about that whole bee sting dealio, but I missed the part where she became great.
    Come come, Badtranny, please show Cloeie Prince just a little respect. Join up on PE and talk to her. Her story is an inspiration to lots of TS's. Learn all you can about her. I called her great for all that she has done for the TS community. I'm very puzzled by your response here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    Come come, Badtranny, please show Cloeie Prince just a little respect. Join up on PE and talk to her. Her story is an inspiration to lots of TS's. Learn all you can about her. I called her great for all that she has done for the TS community. I'm very puzzled by your response here?
    Sorry Tara, I saw that 20/20 or whatever episode and I wasn't very impressed. Maybe you're right and she's wonderful, but I can't help but think her empire is built on a lie. ...and you should know as well as anybody around here that even though I'm a nobody, my respect still needs to be earned. It may not be worth much, but it's all I've got to give.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I met Choe before she started Pink Essence and can assure you that she is absolutely real and earned a measure of my respect. She is a human like any of us; nothing bad or evil there. Its exactly what you see no more and no less.