Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD or skank at heart?

CD or skank at heart?

Hi Ladies,
    I need your help! Plz!

Am not sure if I cross dress for myself, or to attract/service men or women?

I fantasize about being dolled up in my skimpies, going to a foreign town, taking an add out on the personals (Craigslist, Backpage) and taking all comers (no pun intended!). I know this makes me sound like a **** (maybe I am???), but in my heart, I think I want to be used that way. At least once. (I've seen TV/TG before)

PLEASE tell me I'm a sicko or a perv, and to be happy being a newbie CD.

Apologies to Cd.com if Ive miss posted!
    GiannaD

Whatever floats your boat, as long as you keep it safe.

Two things to consider:
    1. Who are you attracted to?
    2. What gender expresses you in your deepest raw form?

Both may overlap, but not necessarily, if at all.

Ok, I'm not into craigslist for meeting people.

The spectrum of human sexuality, and gender expression is quite broad, nothing wrong with that. We humans are highly intelligent, and have broad imaginations. 'Sicko and perv' only apply to conservative religious groups that feel the need to define humanity in a very rigid and simplistic ideology.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-24-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Somewhere out there people are cringing.lol.

If it's a fantasy, no big deal. If you do it then I agree with WWW, be careful.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    <----- cringing.

Here is a post that makes shivers down the SO's spines.

Agree. Be careful.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

To each their own. Think SAFETY first.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You have some serious soul searching and thoughtful reflection to do to understand just what you want. You say you fantasize, if so, like Marleena says, no biggie. If it gets to the point that it gets beyond fantasy, and you are going to participate, that is between you and whoever, and just be safe

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

sounds like your being human to me i have had fantacys like that but never acted on them its all in what you really want hun it may be your emotions or it my be what you really want HUGS

On the one hand, I'd say not to really worry about it. However I know that self-identity can be very important. I think you're a normal person with a healthy sexual appatite, absolutely nothing wrong with that. The areas of gender and sexuality can be very complicated.

Me, I used to cross dress more as a sexual outlet. Then I saw it more as filling a void in my life. I was conflicted between trying to live up to what was expected of me and what I wanted. It wasn't until recently that I came to accept who I am. So, at least for now, I am a CD kinda teetering on the edge of begining to transition. That's the gender stuff, sexuality wise, I'm bi.

As far as your choice in attire, that is 100% your choice. What I wear usually depends on how I feel. If I'm feeling a little sl#tty, then it's short mini-skirt, tight tank top (or even crop top), stockings, and heels. If I'm feeling more laid back, I'll wear either shorts or jeans.

I object to the pejorative word. Why do some people insist on using that kind of language to make a point of how some people's idea of dressing is not the same as theirs and the person is considered bad or less?

If you dress to pick unknown males for sexual thrills you are a sexual fetishist and maybe an adrenaline junky. In my opinion you also have a poor perspective of women in general.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lorileah,what perjorative word are you talking about?
    Sometimes I go out in the public eye as female. That satisfies me fine.

Nathalie, there are two of them. They both start with S. Neither is a very pleasant word. In my mind (and maybe I'm just odd) they have little to do with the physical act of sex and a lot to do with shame, guilt and making a beautiful, physical thing "dirty."

OP, so long as you and every one else involved is a consenting adult and there are no deceptions put into place in order to gain said consent (so long as everything is aboveboard), and no one gets hurt... you're doing okay.

I want you to know, though, that fantasy sometimes is best left at fantasy. Sometimes it's absolutely awesome, but sometimes it is way better in your head than you dreamed it would be. If you ever get in that situation - where it isn't rocking as hard as you thought it would - no matter where you are in any acts, or what's stuck in where, it's okay at that point to say, 'No, I don't want to do this anymore. Stop.' If you ever do live out your fantasy, please PLEASE keep that in mind!

Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful insights...I think I'll leave it in the realm of fantasy for now and just focus on trying to become a decent cross dresser!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by GiannaD View Post
    Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful insights...I think I'll leave it in the realm of fantasy for now and just focus on trying to become a decent cross dresser!
    haha , Gianna somehow i think you are enjoying putting us on with your post

Some things are better left unsaid, especially fantasies like this. Even if I had wild fantasies like the OP, I would not post to the world to read....at least not in a Forum not meant for fantasy land. You might say I'm a kiss and don't tell type. As for Craig's List...otherwise known as the sewer, I think you can find most any kind of disease there, as well as rapist, molesters, and even murders.. I'd be very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Lorileah,what perjorative word are you talking about?
    Sometimes I go out in the public eye as female. That satisfies me fine.
    It really angers me that people on this board use words like Skank and ****. These words are used on females to confer that they are low class and poor morals. You would not use these words to describe your mother or sister (unless you yourself are just low class). The respect that some on these boards show for females all the while saying they want to be be just like a woman or emulate women. It shows that certain people here are using TG as an excuse to be sexist
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    It really angers me that people on this board use words like Skank and ****. These words are used on females to confer that they are low class and poor morals. You would not use these words to describe your mother or sister (unless you yourself are just low class). The respect that some on these boards show for females all the while saying they want to be be just like a woman or emulate women. It shows that certain people here are using TG as an excuse to be sexist
    LoriLeah, You really should know how brilliant and amazing you are.

Banned Read only
    Is there something weird going on today? I had to do some domestic chores and eat lunch, so I logged off. Then I get back on the site and this and bigguy posts???????? Ginger, you're a hoot! I think?

Wish I had said that LoriLeah...Then my friend Mandy would think I'm amazing and brilliant too!

But to me, you both are.

Silver Member
    This is definitely one of those things that should be left strictly as fantasy. Meeting men you don't know whatsoever in a private place for anonymous sex is NOT safe (and they would be men, a GG is not going to be interested in that kind of thing with a total stranger, even if you could find one who was actually attracted to TVs.) It is a good way to end up with a disease, raped or dead (and this has happened to trans folks doing this.) A GG in her right mind would never, ever do that, and neither should we (and even worse we are vulnerable on two fronts.) Leave it is a fantasy.

Also, i think you are confusing being (voluntarily) submissive and being exploited. You can be submissive (a good number of people enjoy this of all genders and sexualities), but no one should ever allow themselves to be exploited. Those kind of people you would meet are only interested in exploiting you. Find a partner you know to be safe and sane and explore your fantasies with them instead.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 05-25-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: More thoughts

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Wish I had said that LoriLeah...Then my friend Mandy would think I'm amazing and brilliant too!

But to me, you both are.
    Amazing and Brilliant are words too weak to compare to the force that is known as Brandy!!! I heart you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    Amazing and Brilliant are words too weak to compare to the force that is known as Brandy!!! I heart you!!!!
    Aw shucks Ma'am, ya done gone and made me blush!

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    This is definitely one of those things that should be left strictly as fantasy. Meeting men you don't know whatsoever in a private place for anonymous sex is NOT safe (and they would be men, a GG is not going to be interested in that kind of thing with a total stranger, even if you could find one who was actually attracted to TVs.) It is a good way to end up with a disease, raped or dead (and this has happened to trans folks doing this.) A GG in her right mind would never, ever do that, and neither should we (and even worse we are vulnerable on two fronts.) Leave it is a fantasy.

Also, i think you are confusing being (voluntarily) submissive and being exploited. You can be submissive (a good number of people enjoy this of all genders and sexualities), but no one should ever allow themselves to be exploited. Those kind of people you would meet are only interested in exploiting you. Find a partner you know to be safe and sane and explore your fantasies with them instead.
    Thank you Vickie, very insightful! Actually I do enjoy submissive with my wife (we played a wee bit with her as a Dominatrix; in the end she's uncomfortable with the Dom thing. I think I want to be submissive because I own and run three companies, and I'm definately dom in the business world, at home (as the husband/dad,ect) though home is much more of a balance between my wife and I (I think we're a great team). I don't want to be exploited, you're right.

Does she know you want to see other men?
    If she's okay with it then you can probably find a guy through more safe routes and have a bit more control.

Hi www, not at ALL into men (too many martini's when I posted that!) Definately into women and Tgirls...Tgirls becuase they look like women, are mentally women (at least some) and but yet they still have their "business" down below. Probably not making a lot of sense am I?