Thread: breasts

Unhappy breasts

has anyone heard of flat 2 fem? It's says it can give natural breast. I've always heard and read it can't be done. Does anyone have any answers.

Silver Member
    If it was true the medical community would buy it and put it next to the 100 mile carb.

Save your money. If it does work, it may be up to coincidental chance factors that have nothing to do with the product.

The only thing that is proven to work is HRT. That has it's own side effects for a CD: impotence and if taken long enough, infertility. Other side effects include blood clots in the wrong places, liver damage, mental changes, etc.

You already have natural breasts... anything else you do is not natural... I enjoy wearing silicone forms to experience a little of what I might have had... but they are not natural... If you want natural, explore your body and let it talk to you... it takes time... but it does! It won't give you the answer you want but it might give you what you need!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

If products like this worked you would not have to ask us if we had heard of it lots us would be posting about it and wondering were to got some.

flat to fem yea it can work but keep in mind that it takes 3 years to grow breast that is a lot of time and money for herbs which will as said destroy your liver and kindeys over that long of a period of time and most of what is gained with herbs will not stay when you stop taking the herbs don't waste your money
    hugs
    Ronda

Thank you all for answering. I guess I'll stick to silicone.

I wouldn't risk damaging your body by using this "Flat 2 Fem" if it's unproven to actually work!

Stick to silicone for now and, as Kaz says, your body will give you what you need eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    You already have natural breasts... anything else you do is not natural...
    Easy now! You might offend all of us on HRT.

Natural is overrated. The hair on my taint is natural. The way I smell after I run 5 miles is natural.

As "not natrual" endeavors go, taking E is awesome. So is electrolysis. So is antiperspirant. And push-up bras, and eyeshadow, and...

Silicone boobs? I dunno. Used to run 'em... Sure didn't seem as natural as the ones I've got now.

Banned Read only
    I'm going to cut and paste my advice I gave to another cross dresser concerning HRT and Herbal products.

Flat to fem is nothing more than herbs;

First my background. I am an intersexed female and have been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) for a little over eleven years.
    I've studied them and their effects in depth for over a decade so I know what I'm talking about.

With that out of the way let's begin;

Herbal and phytoestrogen's are derived from natural non animal sources and do not have enough strength to overcome average male testosterone levels.
    They will do nothing but make your bank account shrink .

HRT. The real thing. Magic pills for a girly body right guys??? Wrong!

HRT is more powerful concerning the things you can't see than for the things you can.

Hormones have a very powerful effect on brain chemistry.
    Chemicals within the makeup of estrogen will begin to alter neuro pathways within the brain thus altering the way you process information ranging from judgement to emotions
    In other words after X number of months on hormone therapy you as you currently exist will be changed.

Impotency- Your sexual function will be altered very rapidly from hormone intake.
    Your ability to gain erections will quickly disappear with the chances of it returning by stopping the intake of hormones greatly diminishing the longer your taking them.

Sterility- Your chances of sterilizing yourself from hormone intake is close to 100 % at the six month ingestion time frame.

Age- HRT's effects on breast and fat redistribution is extremely subjective and has most to do with your genetic makeup and your age at the time of beginning hormone intake.
    Optimally you would begin HRT when you are in your teen's to early twenties.
    After the age of 25 the effects of HRT as it pertains to breast growth and fat redistribution drops rapidly to the point of little growth in the average individual after age 40.
    Most transsexual and intersexed patients are prescribed HRT for the brain chemistry enhancement and thus it's calming effects on GID ( Gender Identity Disorder).
    Of course all patients wish physical changes as well and whereas this is extremely important to them it is not the main focus of hormone therapy.

Those of you wishing to ingest HRT for the sake of body changes only will be greatly disappointed by their effects.
    Your brain chemistry alteration and your loss of sexual function and desire including sterility will be the most quickly realized when undertaking a hormone regime.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    HRT. The real thing. Magic pills for a girly body right guys??? Wrong!
    Hormones have a very powerful effect on brain chemistry.
    Chemicals within the makeup of estrogen will begin to alter neuro pathways within the brain thus altering the way you process information ranging from judgement to emotions
    My magic pills made my body a lot girlier than it used to be!

But altered neuro pathways? Brain chemistry enhancement? My brain's as f-ed up as it ever was. I want my money back.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I never tried "flat to fem" because I didn't need to. I had 36 B's when I was 9 years old and started wearing a bra. Now at age 80 I still have natural 40 B's and wear a bra every day. And yes I am a male!! No pills of any kind, just my natural body!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I believe in herbal alternatives. The first time I dressed was in 2001. Work (and the world) was ridiculously stressful. Something which had always been there emerged, and I found myself dressing up. During that time, I ate LOTS of fennel and fenugreek seeds. During t hat phase, I always weighed around 185. I grew breasts. Size B. No lie.

I have since lost a LOT of weight. Currently weigh 145. My tits are still there.

I'm sure this is why I get looks in the locker room. Not for any particular beauty, but for the fact that I have great natural tits and a decent ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    I believe in herbal alternatives. ...
    Saying you grew a B-cup from fenugreek is like saying you saw a UFO. A lot of people say it, but on a good day the evidence is inconclusive pictures and exaggerated measurements. Usually we just have to take your word for it.

So the first problem with herbal estrogen is there's no proof that it works other than said UFO sightings. The medical community has studied it, and yes there are studies saying there are mild estrogenic effects in soy and various other plants, but nothing significant.

The much bigger problem is the safety. Yes, fennel seeds are natural. But so as arsenic. Being natural doesn't mean it's safe. If it has any estrogenic potency then it's a drug like any other drug, and you'd be better off taking real estrogen which is regulated and FDA approved and comes in doses where you know exactly how much you're getting.

Not to mention the fact that real estrogen costs about $10/mo and is a lot easier to swallow than a few pounds of seeds.

But if it works for ya and doesn't make you sick, awesome.

Besides CDing I lift weights (it's good for you!). Among the guys in the gym, fenugreek is known as a testosterone booster. It's a traditional treatment for ED, and a small study in Australia last year showed it can raise libido levels in men. This doesn't sound like estrogen, so perhaps it's not too helpful making boobs. Fennel, along with flax, black cohash,red clover, and soy will raise estrogen levels at least a little. (These are some of the ingredients in breast enhancement pills). Do they work? Beats me. Some girls say they do, a lot say they don't. Perhaps they work differently in different people. Keep in mind increasing your estrogen level will reduce libido and cause ED problems. That's well proven. If you are not willing to endure those side-effects, then perhaps it's best not to fool around with Mother Nature. Love to all.

Since I was in middle school during my most important growth periods I ate a lot of soy cause I was vegetarian(only stopped about a yr ago) and at the time I didn't know I was raising esterogen levels by so much. I always wondered why my hips were more like a womans with long legs an fat appearing on my chest when the rest of me looked anorexic(have always been a skinny kid). Was it from the soy? I believe so. Can I prove it? Not really lol.

I'm a vegan myself. I am also skinny with hips and breasts. Besides soy and the above-mentioned seeds etc, there is no reason I would/should have these attributes. Maybe it's also a little of the "think system" a la The Music Man. LOL.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 05-28-2012 at 05:35 AM.

I agree with Julia about the altered neuro pathways treatment. Chemistry in the brain does alter
    It can be a strange journey.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    I agree with Julia about the altered neuro pathways treatment. Chemistry in the brain does alter
    It can be a strange journey.
    The M2F HRT effects on my brain is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I also like the effects it has had on my body, and my wife also likes the effects on me. The one thing my wife wants me to keep is my deep masculine voice.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I wish my existing boobs were pointed inward more, any chances of that happening outside of costly operations?
    I'd be careful with my body though, you only get one and any major changes should be medically supervised.

That's just me though, I'd consider ED an improvement.