Thread: Man? I feel like a woman!

Man? I feel like a woman!

OK, Shania Twain beside, I had an amazing two days away. Day 1 was work, work, work... but prep time. Day 2 I got to be Kaz for ages! So amazing! Life changing experience!

I have 2 of my 3 daughters over today and I think I am going to out myself officially... I know one knows and so does my wife (although she is unaccepting)... not sure if I'll go through with it, but I think I should and I think the time is right...

I can't hide Kaz anymore... she is me and I am her?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Good luck Kaz

I hope everything goes ok
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Really, how can anyone not love Kaz? I think you will do fine Honey. Enjoy! Love, Kate.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kaz,
    I am out to 2 of my 3 sons. I was pretty sure that they would be OK with it, before I told them. They both have lesbian/gay friends, and the youngest is TG. With them knowing, life is much less stressful.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Good luck Kaz. Please report later and let us know how it goes. We are all with you!
    Natasha

Kaz, it's lovely to hear that you had an enjoyable time in the most feminine way. Also, good luck in whatever you decide, in coming out to your daughters.

I find its much better to pick your time and place over waiting for an accident to out you to your kids. Good luck girl!
    Sally

Good luck Kaz. Only you know when the time is rite to let others know who the woman we are or are becoming.
    I do under stand the statement you made. Mine is the same - I am Karin not the man.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Best of luck Kaz! Hope it all works out for the best, your happiness!
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Only you will know when the time is right. I wish you the best.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Good luck, Kaz. Sounds like one of those events in one's life that feels scary, but will take such a load off your mind when it's over.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Really, how can anyone not love Kaz? I think you will do fine Honey. Enjoy! Love, Kate.
    Kate said it perfectly, you have the smile and look that is impossible to not love or dislike, good luck.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Good luck Kaz, I would have thought the daughters would talk among themselves although DADT tends to apply.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for all the kind words... as usual things didn't go as planned! So sorry to get you all excited!

There just didn't seem like an appropriate time... the trouble is that there are lots of other big issues flying around at the moment and I was in the doghouse for being late back yesterday. What made sense at mid-day just didn't this afternoon. Needed to re-build bridges etc... They all had some serious talks though while I played with my lovely grand-daughter and cooked Sunday tea (buffet for 5) - I know I was being discussed at times, but it could have been about anything.

So the elephant is still alive and living in the room! But the talk will happen soon... it has to. Maybe I should pick them off one at a time!
    Kaz xx

The wise woman chooses her battles Kaz.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate, you are amazing and inspired! Have you read Sun Tsu - the Art of War, by any chance? Prescribed reading on all my strategy courses! Doing it is always a little bit more difficult though... A metaphor I came across once was about walking up a mountain... and you see a boulder coming down the mountain and it looks like it will hit you... Q: what do you do? xx
    Kaz xx

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Kaz, the first, and perhaps most difficult step, is realizing that you are ready to talk and you think they are ready to hear, and that you are willing to go through with it. The second step is recognizing when the time is right. You have moved one giant step closer, and only you will know when the next step will be taken. Wishing you the best.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Kas, from your posts I’ve sensed for some time now, that it has become more and more difficult for you to prevent this side of you from being an integral part of your everyday life. We must each find our own balance. One person’s solution might be another person’s nightmare. So, in lieu of advice, I offer only my support and wishes for the very best outcome for all. Your post does bring to my mind many of the lyrics of Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are A-Changin’” “Your old road is Rapidly agin'. Please get out of the new one If you can't lend your hand, For the times they are a-changin'.”

Wendy

Hi Kaz,
    I hope that you will be able to open up to your daughters soon. I would consider maybe opening to each daughter in private depending on the personality of each one. Is one daughter a little more accepting of people who express themselves in a so-called non conforming way? I have not been able to open up to many people and that holds very true to my family. It is a very bold step and I hope that they are very accepting of the beautiful person that you are as Kaz.

Take care,

Rebecca

Seeing as your wife does not approve, I hope telling the daughters doesn't start a big fight. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Kaz I'm concerned too. I hope it doesn't upset your wife and cause problems for you and the marriage. Good luck with whatever you choose.