Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife bought me the National Enquirer.....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar

Wife bought me the National Enquirer.....

Background, we are in a DADT phase, so there has been no discussion of crossdressing for the past month or so.

Yesterday wife comes home from grocery shopping, and we are unloading. She hands me the National Enquirer, and says I saw this, and thought of you, and felt you might like to read it, and I want to read it too. It was the issue about John Travolta's cross dressing pictures from 1997.

Not much, but it is her first comment to me on my dressing in a long time, and it was a positive event in that she did not react internally in a negative manner, but wanted to share her interest in this with me.

Tiny steps over time. I remain positive.

Now about John T...........lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Sounds great, Mayby your wife is a big fan of JT, Sounds like if you can double date with John and your spouses, you have it made in the shade !

Recently Hollywood is making movies witha a lot of 'transgender' characters, I think that travolta could easily 'fess up' if it's true with no recrinations from hollywood, however his CHurch and family are another matter.

Link to article:
    http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69304873.html

Photo 1 from article, 3 are from a recent movie in which Travolta is Crossdressing in character.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 05-28-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Aspiring Member
    I seen that on a rack yesterday... J T?, probably too... LOL Amanda

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Communication is always positive! One of the best things that happened to our relationship was the in-depth openness that it brought because of discussions of gender that we never would have had otherwise.

Forward!

tina

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing the front page of the National Enquirer. "Travolta Cross Dressing Scandal" says it all for the Enquirer. What did he do? Was his slip showing? Did he have a run in his stockings? Did he wear white after Labor Day?

Doesn't "scandal" belong to more serious transgressions? But on the bright side, it looks like your wife would like to continue the conversion. Good luck!

Amazing how people will spend their hard-earned money for something that is fit only for lining the bottom of a bird cage!

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Gold Member
    My wife reads that paper also; And she showed me the article. We both had a good laugh over it.
    She told me that I have a much better wardrobe than what John was wearing.
    I got to love my wife.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    My wife reads that paper also; And she showed me the article. We both had a good laugh over it.
    She told me that I have a much better wardrobe than what John was wearing.
    I got to love my wife.
    Rader
    Yes, she is really good to you.

Oh, but to get paid that kind of money to crossdress!!!

BobbieB

I can't believe they re-made Hairspray and he played the character originally played by Divine. That's just WRONG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

That sure was an awful picture to go with the cover page text.....Short of having a full beard or a "stash",couldn't have looked worse to go with the word CROSSDRESSER...My wife thought the same thing as well as my 10 yr old daughter when we saw it in the checkout line.I think the guy is a jerk anyway.

It is a scandal, does the man not know what beard cover is for? After all if it is true, he should be able to have a nicer looking wardrobe, and wig, and doesn't he know any make up men in that town? Of course John is not the first star to wear womens clothing on his on time. They say Randolf Scott was also a a cross dresser.
    I just saw the cover at the market, I was in drab so couldn't buy it, so didn't get to read it. Did they ever have anything to back it up besides that bad picture?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    I think the guy is a jerk anyway.
    Yes; but he is license to fly a big airline type jet, I think he has a 737.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Maybe John Travolta is a member here and will post some more pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    Maybe John Travolta is a member here and will post some more pictures.
    Oh, no! I've been outed!!! I was afraid somebody might cop on, so many smart people on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    Background, we are in a DADT phase, so there has been no discussion of crossdressing for the past month or so.

Yesterday wife comes home from grocery shopping, and we are unloading. She hands me the National Enquirer, and says I saw this, and thought of you, and felt you might like to read it, and I want to read it too. It was the issue about John Travolta's cross dressing pictures from 1997.

Not much, but it is her first comment to me on my dressing in a long time, and it was a positive event in that she did not react internally in a negative manner, but wanted to share her interest in this with me.

Tiny steps over time. I remain positive.

Now about John T...........lol

Barbara
    I think the door opened a crack for you Barb!

As for John Travolta he is the hot topic in Hollywood these days. He loves his massages.

So far Travolta has been gay, a TG, unfaithful to his wife of what 25? years, that he forced people to have sex, even that he can act. The poor guy is cannon fodder for rags like that. So many things have always not added up on all this. He has enough money he could get someone to do his makeup and clothing, he has many fans and money so he would not have to force anyone to do things for him, and evidently Kelly Preston doesn't buy any of it so there is either complicity, supports co-dependency or she just doesn't see the signs?

BTW John, if you are a member here PM me. I want to talk to you about the whole Welcome Back Cotter thing

I want to know what secret Donna Summers took the the grave...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think it was the National Enquirer that exposed John Wayne as a CD. Now about that ocean front lot I want to sell in Arizona.....

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Yes; but he is license to fly a big airline type jet, I think he has a 737.
    Rader
    Its a 707

Which other celebrities have been outed crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I think it was the National Enquirer that exposed John Wayne as a CD.
    Unless I'm mistaken, it was also the Enquirer that informed us that Adolf Hitler was a woman.

The Enquirer is saying that Kelly Preston left him after this picture surfaced.
    Define "normal"

I miss the days of "my husband got his mind swapped with a cow" stuff in the enquirer nowadays its all just a paparazzi slander mag, oh well I guess "aliens invade new york subways, begin selling bobbleheads" doesn't sell anymore.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Joslyn View Post
    I miss the days of "my husband got his mind swapped with a cow" stuff in the enquirer nowadays its all just a paparazzi slander mag, oh well I guess "aliens invade new york subways, begin selling bobbleheads" doesn't sell anymore.
    I miss it too, Damn "Men in Black" for exposing the enquirer as a respectable InterGalactic newspaper that it is.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I must admit this thread mad my day!

PS to John T.
    Wear what you want dude... but maybe its time for a shopping trip?
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!