Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone not want to be a crossdresser?

i wouild take the pill

i would take the stop dressing pill very quickly and gladly. i think of having to run to the bedroom as my wife answers the door. i think of my wife turning around and heading out of the bedroom as she sees my putting on a bra. i think of me not being outside as i ma dressed. etc etc

My wife knows and has hsopped for me --- does she enjoy it? no

my crossdressing does not add value to our lives together. it is fun most of the time for me. sometimes i just wnat to do it and it may not be fun - just what i feel that i need / want to do.

do i wish that i could stop ---- stop it gladly.

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Never in a million years. Why should I have be like everyone else? Normal people are boring, and one's that seem the most normal are the craziest because they hold in all their "un-natural" impulses until it festers into madness.
    hEll

I would take that pill in a heartbeat!

After I got caught the first time, around the age of 12 (I had been dressing in mom's clothes for the better part of 4 years before then), I marked the date I stopped dressing and counted the days, then weeks then months, not unlike what I am sure what AA members go through.

I think I made it about 18 months before I couldn't stand it any longer. I reached for the pantyhose hanging provocatively from the shower...and I was back and feeling empowered again. Nothing, and I mean nothing on the planet, gives me the confidence a pair of hose and heels give me.

Those dark 18 months, still to this day, are the worst of my life. Those days were VERY long. I can't believe I went that long in drab.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

It's a provocative question and thank you Tatiana for asking it. There have been times when I would have taken the pill out of fear or shame or various forms of angst! But there have also been times when I have fantasized about taking the opposite - call it "the potion" - to just become female. In reality I realize that I am on a personal journey, and I am more comfortable now with the reality that CD is a part of me. Of course other parts of that reality are a wife, children and the closet, and balancing them.

Does anyone not want to be a crossdresser?
    I'd give it up in a second if I had the choice.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I started crossdressing at age 6, wearing my sisters panties. But I am different than most of the actual CD's on this forum. I say that because some years ago I did completely stop crossdressing for a 5 year period.I was married and we had children, and I thought it would be better if I stopped the crossdressing. After 5 years my late wife begged me to start dressing again, telling me that she missed Stephanie in her life!

I am saying these things because those of you who think you cannot stop are totally wrong. Crossdressing is now and always has been a mental thing. Yes, you may have a feminine streak in your body because most men do, but YOUR mind controls what you do. If you want to stop crossdressing you can. You just have to find other things to do with your mind than thinking about putting on frilly feminine clothes.

I dress enfemme almost every day, but if someone that I really love asked me to stop I would do so in an instant! I may not like doing that, but the love of a woman (GG) is more important to me. Both my children know that I crossdress and don't care. I also have a lady friend whom I call my girlfriend, and she knows that I crossdress but doesn't care. Of course, she is also married and lives in another country so I don't see her that often! You can accomplish many things if only you use your mind properly! So don't say that you can't stop crossdressing, because if you want to you can!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No, I wouldn't take it. Even though I don't want to be a female or present as one, my clothes are my clothes. I love to "feel girly" even though I don't want to be a girl. For me it is as complicated as it seems to be for most people here. I'm a man, proud to be a man, but love expressing my feminine side. No wig, make-up or dresses necessary for me. I just hapen to love soft colorful fabric against my skin! I LOVE lingerie. It doesn't have a sexual connection for me. I just love the look and feel of it. It has a calming effect on me.

No, I would not take it. I feel that my being a CD is partially why I am who I am today. I like me. So if i took the pill, would I still be who I am today? I don't think so. I would probably turn into a macho arrogant, ess feeling man that I never want to be. I am happy being me. Mostly very much a man that never wants to be a woman or transition. I like the choices I have between male and female.

Even my SO said she would not want me to take the pill since in might change me from the man she fell in love with.

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    Would a small dose of T kill our femininity?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana
    Does anyone not want to be a crossdresser? I would not be without my cd’ing as I think it is what makes me into me. I never wanted to be a cd’er and still can’t understand why I love it so. I wonder if it is a case of I’ve tried the forbidden fruit and now can’t give it up.
    [SIZE="2"]No, I like being a crossdresser. If I somehow stopped “doing it,” I know that, one day, I would look back and say (to myself), “I WAS A CROSSDRESSER!!!” This may come about when I’m in the company of conformist crashing bores who detest queer anything, and then paddle off to the nearest officially sanctioned form of personal entertainment. That’s when it’ll hit you – you were (or ARE) something truly special, i.e. a non-conformist of the highest order, a chain saw ripping through the neat ranks of gender correctness, and a poison to all those who don’t have the courage to BE. Life is all about eating that forbidden fruit, if you’re truly ALIVE, that is...

Just relax and enjoy being a MtF crossdresser, Tatiana – you’re one of the LUCKY ones...
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I am saying these things because those of you who think you cannot stop are totally wrong. Crossdressing is now and always has been a mental thing. Yes, you may have a feminine streak in your body because most men do, but YOUR mind controls what you do. If you want to stop crossdressing you can. You just have to find other things to do with your mind than thinking about putting on frilly feminine clothes. . .

So don't say that you can't stop crossdressing, because if you want to you can!!
    This is true, Stephanie. You can stop if you want to. Many of us have in fact done that. I myself did it for many years. So it can be done. But at what cost? I think you'd need to weigh what you're getting against what you're paying. I've come to regret having stopped for so long. I feel it made my life much poorer.

Ask a man to stop living and behaving like a man. Ask a woman to stop living and behaving like a woman. That's what you're asking when you ask a TG person to stop being TG. But, yes, it can be done.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.

Need to have a woman in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    If it would make more more attractive to GGs and I knew it would finally allow me to find an SO, yes I would take it.
    I completely agree with Vickie. I would take that pill in a heartbeat under those conditions. Please check out my story.

I’ve never had a strong sense of my masculinity, especially in terms of my sexuality. I was never into traditional “macho” things such as cars (like my dad) or sports. Instead, I was a loner who retreated into TV and comic books. And I haven’t had much success with relationships - I am painfully shy about approaching women. Recently, however, one did last about six years. Through the first five years, I actually had no desire to cross-dress, though I had done so since my teens. I now had a real woman in my life, so I didn’t have to turn to Colleen, my artificial feminine self. It made me feel good to be a man.

The problem, though, was that “D” hated physical intimacy, mainly due to sexual abuse she experienced as a child. I knew about the abuse, so I didn’t try to push hard, and she promised she would work on her responsiveness. Eventually, though, I would press for something – anything – and get nothing. Well, about once every three months, I could get a hand job – during which her disinterest was palpable. (You can understand then why I was shocked when she said to a counselor in our final year together that “he treats me like a sex slave.”)

After five years of this, I began to consider cross-dressing again to find the sexual gratification I was not getting from D. When I told her about these thoughts, she said, “Anything you want to wear is fine with me.” So Colleen came back. Since D didn’t want to be intimate with me as a man, I hoped she might be willing to get involved if I was in a feminine role – after all, she loudly professed being bisexual. No such luck. No amount of asking her to take charge of pleasuring me while I was the “bottom” elicited any more involvement than before. We had a lot of good things in our relationship, but I couldn’t stand her complete indifference to my sexual needs, and we broke up.

If the only woman I get have in my life is Colleen, so be it. She makes me more sensitive to women and women's issues and brings some other good things into my life. Even so, I hate feeling so terribly alone.

Banned Read only
    I would most likely take this "pill." Life has been hell since coming out to any one.

I can't think of anything I have ever done in my life that gives me the same amount of happiness, comfort, contentment, and just overall joy that I feel when I am dressed in womens clothes. When I am dressed, I can leave behind any little problems, worries, or stress that I may have at any particular time.
    So....No. I would not give it up for any reason. Why would one give up something that can give such pleasure?