Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to be under-dressed today for work?

Are you going to be under-dressed today for work?

Good Morning to all my fellow crossdressers.
    I am getting ready for work today and I could not resist going to work wearing a pair of my thong panties and sheer stockings with painted toe nails.
    Are you going to work today wearing something feminine? If so, tell us all what you are wearing.

Enjoy work today wearing something so comfortable and naughty, not wrong though.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Well, I always wear panties but it seems pretty natural now.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I have worn panties full time for over 6 years, I do not own any Guy undies. Plus now for past 4 months have worn a bra since my breasts are developing.

Banned Read only
    Just put on a blue nylon string thong and pulled on some form fitting bootcut girl jeans, the clothes fit my body nicely and the soft fabrics and tight but not to tight jeans feels oh so good It's also will give me the mental pleasure all day knowing I'm also wearing and feeling the same feminine clothes that so many attractive feminine women are also wearing today when I pass them. It's like we're of the same gender and are bonded but only I know this little secret.

I always wear my panties too, but nothing more. The rest would be a bit obvious to the world. I wear shorts all the time so hosiery is out and a bra is just a bit too chancy under a knit shirt.
    I'll save the rest for after hours when I can shower and relax.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Since I retired I have underdressed about everyday. Panties and since my breast now need support a soft cup/sports Bra.

Absolutely not. I never underdress without overdressing.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Underwear is underwear. Some days I need support of masculine underwear other days anything will do.

I wear what I like to wear independent of who's gender it was originally designed for.... So I really don't consider it under dressing any more.... Its wearing my under things....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh yes ! Today I'm wearing a white lace bra and cotton panties. Because of my job, I can wear Pro fishing shirts. They have double
    pockets in the front to down play the "girls" & vented double back that helps hide the strap. I love the slight jiggle fix I get all day long.

Every day!! Would not feel right without bra,panties, stockings and garter belt.

I always wear panties with painted toe nails. That's about all can get away with now, but in the winter sometimes a bra too since I work outdoors

Platinum Member
    I'm underdressing today with a purple bra and purple panties and black thigh highs. I think the ensemble is well hidden under my Venezia Jeans purple and lavender floral knee length dress and lavender full slip.

silkpantielover
    Hello, i went into work today with cream satiny shadowline panties under my uniform. It makes me feel good. Kisses

Rebecca

panties and flower bali bra

Karren, I loved your answer! As for me, I'm retired, I'm fully dressed with make up and wig, and I'll stay this way until bed time.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wear what I like to wear independent of who's gender it was originally designed for.... So I really don't consider it under dressing any more.... Its wearing my under things....
    Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    Underwear is underwear. Some days I need support of masculine underwear other days anything will do.
    So very true, I have my days when all I need is a nice pair of boxers and another day or days when I really need to wear my panties. I too believe that we need to wear what we prefer and not have a specific gender tag attached. Today is another panty and pantyhose day but who knows what I will wear on Thursday.

Rebecca XO

I will be underdressing today wearing black tights and a black thong.

I am always wearing satin panties. I'm wearing a bra now and like it because they hold my man boobs in place. I wonder what it would look like under one of my shirts?

For work I wear panties, black tights, women's pants, women's shoes, sports bra with chicklettes, women's tank to help cover the bra, and my drab old men's dress shirt. I wear clear polish on my nails, clear mascara, and lip gloss. The bald head is a give-away that I'm a guy at work.

Panties and footies in my white Keds.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Of course, isn't everybody? No man panties here!
    I want to be this girl!

As I was reading this thread I realized that, since I come out to my wife, I have dozens of boxers and other man's undies that I know not what to do it. I don't wish to even see them again. Any suggestions? This is only because my pink thong and silk panties make me feel ... just right!
    Joana, proudly cross dressed.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing only Panties for over 8 years now.
    In colder weather, where I can wear a heavy shirt, I wear a bra.
    At home, with forms, and if I am going out with a coat on, The forms stay in.
    I found fem jeans fit me better than guy jeans, so I have been wearing them
    for better than 5 years now.
    Rader

Nylon panties in a pretty color with a bit of lace, and women's trouser socks, are my standard under-attire today and every other day.

- Diane