Thread: A Little Inspiration for the Tall Girls Here.

A Little Inspiration for the Tall Girls Here.

I know I have confidence issues with my height, and feel I stick out much, much more than what I'd like to. At 6'5'' I'm way taller than most men, let alone women. My hands and feet unfortunately are proportionate to my height which doesn't help. I just recently ran across two people online that give me some inspiration and confidence about being tall though.

The first person is Lindsey Walker. She is a 7ft tall transsexual. She used to play college basketball, and now she is transitioning. After seeing her story, I feel like my height is not a big deal. She is gorgeous and owns her height.

You can see her here:

http://www.mizozo.com/weird/01/2012/...anssexual.html

The second person is "Amazon Eve." I don't know her real name, but she is a genetic female who has the distinction of being "the world's tallest model." She is gorgeous as well and at 6'8'' has an amazing body!

You can see Eve here:

http://amazoneve.com/

So for all us tall girls who think that our height is a determent to being who we want to be, here are two examples of people that we can draw confidence from!
    People really do come in all shapes and sizes.

The same 6'5" here and I plan on transitioning myself, after you accept that everyone has differences and that in the end they don't really matter its the person on the inside it all starts to flow away, but I've read of amazon eve before and it sorta inspirational I know that tall chicks are often models because of how long and gorgeous they're legs are.

I'm right at 6' even. The problem is that most of my friends are like 5'2" One friend even asked me to wear flats and leave the platforms at home because it makes them feel tiny. I almost cried, until I noticed I could see over their privacy fence. hehe But I say being able to stand out/over in a crowd is a good thimg. Nobody dares give you any guff!
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

im 6' also but i have small feet i fit ito a womens 8 so that part is easy but thanks for the story it is insipiring and i loved it i have a friend who is also a CD and he is 6'6 and was complaing his feet were to big but he dont care really just love to dress hugs

Thanks for the post. My wife has told me if my goal was to pass that I would have to stop wearing 5 inch heels. I am 6'1" and when I dress up I tower above everyone else. It really doesn't bother me because it makes me happy. I am thankful that I was given small feet and can fit into a size 11 heel which isn't too hard to come by.

I am at a point that trying to pass in public is not my goal...but at 6'6" I would just like to be able to find clothes, shoes, pantyhose, etc....in main stream stores that fit. I am not shy about tryong clothes on in stores like Kohl's or JCPenney, but finding the tall sizes in clothes that are sexy is near impossible....and forget about shoes or pantyhose....ughhh!

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I am 6'4" and can't find dresses that fit. I like 4' heels but have to be careful with doorways.

I'm 6'3" and wear up to 3" heels, mainly because anything higher is a challenge for me to walk comfortably. Oddly, I don't feel self-conscious about my height. Perhaps that's because I've been going out en femme for a couple of years and I'm just used to it.

i like tall people, i like being tall, i am 6'0 and with three inch pumps i am as happy as a clam when i am out and others look at me the same way tall gg's are looked at. given an option, i would take tall over short. as far as clothes, yea, if you're over 6'2 for sure there is a challenge clothing wise, i look in thrift stores, tall gg's often have to pay big bucks for clothes that fit so with a little luck very nice dresses, tops and skirts can be found for little money.

I'm also 6'5", big feet, but I lucked out regarding my hands which are actually small for a male my size. But the feet make up for them, size 14/15 men's.

My main clothing challenge is (no surprise) shoes, everything else is available, but not cheap as a general rule.

I see that even though Amazon Eve is three inches taller, she has smaller feet than me, darn it.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Banned Read only
    I'm six foot even. Being that height is great for a guy. Being that height for one of those models is great. Being that height for me as a cross dresser leaves a lot to be desired. The only saving grace would be riding the subway in four inch heels because your nose would not be in the smelly armpit of another rider. That was a complaint of a lot of short female riders I knew back in NYC.

From my point of view (which is much closer to the ground ) you tall ladies are absolutely stunning.

I'm an even 6'. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so tall. And the fact that I'm skinny makes me feel like a walking stick. But hey, I'll still wear those 4in heels with confidence and still look sexy doing it.
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

This thread has been verry reasuring to me. I am 6'3 brand new to all of this. My hight was always a reason i hesitated in the past. I am so glad there are other tall people that can still rock a pair of heels. Now that I think about it, Even Wendy Williams is around 6 foot.

I'm 5'12". I regularly wear 3"-4" heels in the winter, and most of my open summer footwear are 2" - 3" wedges or heels. When I do go out wearing flats or flipflops I notice that I don't get noticed as often, which you think would give me a boost in confidence. But strangely enough, I seem to feel more confident in heels.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Where do all y'all buy shoes? I'm 5' 11" and wear male size 10.5EEE shoes. I can't find 13EW women's shoes anywhere.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Platinum Member
    The height isn't an issue for me...I'm only 6'2". I just wish I was young and pretty!

I am 6'3 and when I go out I try to blend and not attract attention.
    Therefore I usually wear flats 1 1/4 inch heels. I am surprised that so
    many of you opt for the 3inch heels.

I do not try to pass as a woman. I wear girl clothes with a man head. So the height isn't a problem. It also eliminates the need to hide the truth. It is relaxing. I understand that a lot of CDs want to be women, not just wear the clothes, so I understand if trying this has no appeal to you. But I sure do wish affordable big women's shoes were easier to find!!