Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter to my wife, part 1

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousinmaryland View Post
    Good letter to be used as notes AS YOU TALK TO HER. One on one. Face to face. Completely dressed, partially dressed, naked between the sheets. But YOU HAVE TO TALK to her.
    Definitely talk to here face to face. You will probably get the same answers, but let her know that you would like here to think about it overall before she makes a final decision. During the co0nversation, let her know she can ask you any question, and if you have to think of an answer, tell her the truth. if it takes a while to properly answer the question then take your time. Don't just blurt out anything. Most important, TALK TO HERE FACE TO FACE!
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

I think the letter as an outline is a great idea. I do agree with some of the others that any mention of giving up dressing should be eliminated. At the very least admit that its unlikely that you would be able to just give this up. As you said, this is a part of you. Good Luck!
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    This is a very good letter. One thing, do not promise to taper off gradually. If she wants you to stop, agree to discuss this, and do not dress while she becomes educated to what crossdressing really is, and how deeply it is in our/your psyche. I could never taper off, but could agree to only wear certain items. If she reads books, get her a copy of Peggy Rudd's "My Husband Wears My Clothes" This is the first book she should read. It is informative and gives her a good idea of what crossdressing is, how others react to it, and answers many of the myths. Not expensive as an e book.

I wish you all the luck. It will not be easy for you, even with the letter, but Love will out.

Barbara
    I agree with your whole reply Barbara. Very well put. Yes my wife and I both read Peggy's book. We read it together. Then discussed each chapter. It did help to a degree. Only time will tell. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

We all wish you all the luck in the world hun.Hope it works out for you and you can enjoy more time as Leliani.
    Angie

So, leliani, it's been three weeks since you posted in the thread. Did you give your wife the letter, and what was her reaction?
    Reine