Thread: the NoNo hair removal system.........does it work??

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

the NoNo hair removal system.........does it work??

I have seen many advertisements recently on the NoNo hair removal system.....I am seriously thinking of trying it......but it is quite expensive.....and I am very poor .......but I am totally hacked off with shaving......just wanted to know if any of you had tried it and what were your views of it????

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    I have seen many advertisements recently on the NoNo hair removal system.....I am seriously thinking of trying it......but it is quite expensive.....and I am very poor .......but I am totally hacked off with shaving......just wanted to know if any of you had tried it and what were your views of it????
    Hey Emm,,,I`m still using my 55 gal drum of Nair,,,but I found this on Ebay for $175.00 > http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine-...item4602d0aa78
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Lori.......but I wanted to know if anyone has actually tried it yet......and what they thought of it

This has maybe 3-4 threads here on the thing. True to it's name, the general consensus is NO NO to No No. Save your money. I even read reviews at various sites and most were negative. The company hassles over making refunds and is not to be trusted according to several reviews. Google it and check for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    This has maybe 3-4 threads here on the thing. True to it's name, the general consensus is NO NO to No No. Save your money. I even read reviews at various sites and most were negative. The company hassles over making refunds and is not to be trusted according to several reviews. Google it and check for yourself.
    Thanks Brandy.........have,nt seen any other threads on the subject ...sorry........they are offering a 60 day free trial here in the UK........but I expect some kind of hassle if I had to return it

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    Thanks Brandy.........have,nt seen any other threads on the subject ...sorry........they are offering a 60 day free trial here in the UK........but I expect some kind of hassle if I had to return it
    oooo....I found this one too hon,,, cordless! http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RYOBI-18...f#ht_500wt_715
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Emma. Stay away form No No you will find it is not worth it .And you are right about trying to return it. A friend of my wife ordered and did not like the results at all. Hope that helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    oooo....I found this one too hon,,, cordless! http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RYOBI-18...f#ht_500wt_715
    Something told me not to click on that link! I should have listened. LMAO

Thanks Janet...........I was hoping this would not be the case........but thats why I asked first........the only other similar system I have seen was by Home Medics......and that was on special offer at £400.....reduced from £450......I simply cant afford that sort of money

I'm still trying to find out how much the dang thing costs. Must be pretty pricey if they don't even tell how much it is on the TV ad. It's "taken the world by storm" yadda, yadda. Probably billed as the greatest thing since sliced bread also. Personally, even though it's a pain I prefer shaving as by doing that I personally take part in my feminine creation. Says it burns the hairs off but I'd be afraid if it decided to malfunction, it may give you a nasty burn. Probably another one of those gadgets that will end up in the corner of someone's dresser drawer in a couple of years just gathering dust. Mostly I stick to what I know works Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I bought a device called finally free found at www.nevershaveagain.com
    so far I am pleased with the results. My underarms are clean and most of my chest hair. It hasn't provided what I hoped for my beard since the pads don't seem to work as well on very course hair so I am resigned to killing them one at a time.
    There are too many that say NO NO is a waste of money.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I'm still trying to find out how much the dang thing costs. Must be pretty pricey if they don't even tell how much it is on the TV ad. It's "taken the world by storm" yadda, yadda. Probably billed as the greatest thing since sliced bread also. Personally, even though it's a pain I prefer shaving as by doing that I personally take part in my feminine creation. Says it burns the hairs off but I'd be afraid if it decided to malfunction, it may give you a nasty burn. Probably another one of those gadgets that will end up in the corner of someone's dresser drawer in a couple of years just gathering dust. Mostly I stick to what I know works Hon.
    Its £195 in the UK Kate........

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd View Post
    I bought a device called finally free found at www.nevershaveagain.com ...
    Read the reviews of this product before buying it!
    http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews151956.html
    http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthr...inally_Fr.html
    http://www.amazon.com/Finally-Free-F...rBy=addOneStar
    The reviews are almost unanimous that it is worthless, and possibly a scam. Many reports of the company not honoring its money back guarantee. A few people report some success - though that is possibly just the result of tweezing. And some of the success reports read like ad copy.

Looks like I,m investing in a new epilator then........thanks all

You would be better off with the epilator, ever wonder why they use people in the commercails that don't have that much hair to begin with? Reminds me for those damm AB toner commercails! Don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    It's around $ 395.00 US. All it is is a heating element that burns the hair off. The elements wear out quickly, it's junk, and it's just another scam and knowing a sucker is born everyday, someone is likely to buy it and even say it works.

Silver Member
    $395, US? OMG! No wonder they can afford all those TV infomercials.

No, it does not work. Well, part of it works. The sandpaper part works quite well. Fine wet or dry sandpaper works quite well at removing hair quickly and painlessly. Our own Karren Hutton told us about this years ago. So with the NO NO, you move what is essentially a cheap flashlight over your skin and then sand away the hair with the sandpaper pad they provide. The hair does indeed grow back softer than with shaving because a razor leaves a sharp cut end (stubble) which feels just awful when it grows back.

So buy $395 worth of sandpaper and you will get the same results.

Seriously, shaving works quite well on legs and underarms. It's cheap and easy. Most women use razors and are satisfied, if not happy with them. If you suffer from facial hair, electrolysis is pretty much the only game in town. Laser works for some, but with NO guarantee of permanence.

Stephie

If I were going to spend that kind of money I'd go for a Tria home laser. If you have the proper color hair and skin tone.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

LIke most things that seem too good to be true.....it is. No no to NO NO!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...o+hair+removal this is an ongoing thread in the beauty section.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna