Thread: out in public first time

Question out in public first time

hi friends i just walked out with my padded bra on under t shirt with male out fit in the morning, i have passed through 50 odd people only three of them eye contacted me, others have behaved normally and as per me no body noticed or eyed my bust projection, though i was quite excited walking in day light on the street with them. it is giving me courage to walk in full drape but problem is in India i may be under suspect by police due to hiding my identity, i am a well educated and working at higher level i am afraid, can you people suggest me some ideas.

Sounds like you had a good time. I wear womens tops & bottoms in drab & love it. I do get some funny looks though.

One small step for "man", one giant step for Manemami!

Yes the police can be a problem so be prepared to show who you are.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.