Thread: called by my girl name

Talking called by my girl name

I had a gg friend at my house visting last nite she is 1 of 2 people that i will be dressed while she is here and i enjoy being able to do that and sit and girl talk with her. She went to her car to get something and i went to another room while she was outside when she came in she caalled me oh Ronda ,Ronda where are you it is the first time i have been called by my girl name it sounded so nice to hear someone say to me Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Hi Ronda! I had the same feeling a couple weeks ago when I came out to my friend. She was all jumpy and excited for me. we got in the car and she said "let's go Natacsha" and my heart sank. a special moment indeed!!

I've had other people call me by my femme name. However, I'm still waiting for my SO to do so! It will be another level of acceptance that I hope will happen soon.

It's funny sometimes when friends who know us in both modes get the names mixed. Almost like a Grandma or Great Aunt going the whole gamut with the Kids' names until they get it right.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Help Me Ronda. Sorry could not stop myself in time...

That is too groovy to be out n fem and called by your name to. The calling of names is powerful. The essence of being that, ok confused my self with that sentence.

I used to be out with a GG friend who is gay.....and she used to call me Noemi(well Gina at the time) and I used to love being a girl with her...........BUT we ended up, well she just kept kissing me and etc. It was fun but eventually tore up the relationship..she was way too much for me anyway(dominant, way) so I ran away. But now I have no one else to play with(sob)but it is for the best.

BTW Kate Simmons, How many wigs you got baby? You make me
    Last edited by Noemi; 06-01-2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: gr
    polythene pam

My SO has called me Brandy in front of unknowing friends both male and female. She has caught herself smiles and covered it up somehow. It feels both good and strange to be called by my fem name when in drab mode.

My SO calls me by my female name all the time ,,She thinks it cool ,,An so do I !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

That must be a great feeling, my wife is very supportive, but not that supportive, she has never called me by my feminine name, she will use it in the third person, but never in the first person. She also seems to be uncomfortable when I try feminizing my voice. Which is kind of funny, when she supports me in every other way.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    No such luck, my dad gave me a girl's name. Yep, it's dad's fault, thanks dad.

Comically my friends have reacted to me telling them my middle name is Roberta with 'your mother actually gave you two girls names? what is she cruel or something?'. It was weird them just taking it from me at face value my name is Leslie Roberta (I prefer Lesley of course).

But I get called my name all the time, and it is a girls name as far as they are concerned.

Oh well I suppose it is finally handy at least.