Thread: Admiring You

Banned Read only

Admiring You

Good Morning Ladies
    I have a question for all of you that go out and about. When you were out in public have you ever been admired by someone either man or woman either by whistling or eye winking or other gesture? Im curious

Yep! Quite a few times through out years! I have been whistled at, spoked to in ''advanced'' ways and even ''invited''??? Some were ok but others were quite offensive! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I have had several compliments about my thick, long hair from women. Some were envious of my hair. Does that count?
    Diane Elizabeth

Of course...and it often comes from women.Why? Because they aren't so uncomfortable in telling you..Some men may oogle a TG,but they are very much afraid of crossing the line into "the gray area"because another man might see or pick up on it..So,they keep their thoughts to themselves,unlike women.

I get lots of attendtion from women, particulary lesbian women, but Then my favorite hang out is a lesbian bar. But I have heard 'hey baby, looking good!' , and 'yeah, work it!' a few times, usually late whle walking back to my car. I have even had a guy whistle anf follow me to my car. I just gave him my best 'piss off' look and a loud & firm 'NO' and he left.
    While these are validating occurences, they never happen in broad daylight and usually the guys have had a lot to drink, so you have to weight that in, the more they drink, the better I look!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    the more they drink, the better I look!
    I think you look gorgeous and all Ive had is coffee. LOL

Yes, a few times. It's exhilarating and a confirmation of my effort.
    I've had men whistle and make comments and women comment on my outfit or ask where I got a certain piece of clothing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm with Cheryl T on this one. Also have the truckers that honk if we happen to be out gathering wild flowers along the highways. About the only negative comments received were from teen girls. They can be sooooo cruel. They whistled and giggled like it was a big deal. Just high school girls having cruel fun but nonetheless.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In my over 60 years of crossdressing I have had just every type of comment made to me. Most good, but some not so good. Now that I dress enfemme, but look just like the man that I am, I get comments on my clothes from both men and women. Usually the comments are questioning where I bought the garment! In the past seven years I have never had a negaive comment!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Several times. Of course when at a bar that supports cross dressers, but also several times when eating alone at a resturant and woman next to me have given me postive comments and struck up conversations. Sure adds to my confidence level.

"How do you get to look like that?" is a common one for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quite a few times really. In the open public arena that is. The occasional trucker hooting if I am walking near a road and memorably when I was out running -see flickr - there was a cacaphony of hoots. The occasional whistle, but most often when cycling/resting compliments on my legs/tan from others on the road. Riding along past a tailback can be a good source of comment, especially where the road narrows a bit and a stop is required. The biggest number of comments received was on a main road, about five miles from a major accident. Drivers were all wanting to know what had happened and etc.
    Wherever it makes for fun, especially when conversation spontaneously starts.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Pretty much Hon. It's goes with the "turf" really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    I think you look gorgeous and all Ive had is coffee. LOL
    Yes, but how much coffee? And is it Irish coffee?

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been out in public twice and had lots of compliments from everybody. It sure helps me feel better about being out there. Now I just gotta find a way to get out more often!

It happened a couple times last halloween. But it was dark and the guys where obviously drunk.. (very drunk) but it did happen. LOL
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quite frequently actually. I usually get compliments and rarely unwanted advances
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,