Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe the universe is not taking care of me as much as I though. Part 2

Maybe the universe is not taking care of me as much as I though. Part 2

Read my other thread to get the background info.

Ok, one of my female friends has put this all in perspective. She said this is just a fling, thats why its moving so fast. She wants a fling with someone who is a bit unusual. Thats why she left in the morning at 815 yesterday after spending the night. Thats why she closed her account on the dating site we met on, thats why she said what she said when I asked her to define what kind of relationship we are in…...

I am going to ask this woman about this and see what she says. I am all about truth. I am kinda pissed she did not say this right up front. But it all makes sense now.

Here is a link to the first thread hat fills you in on whats going on…

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...!!!&highlight=
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-03-2012 at 12:55 PM.

I really think you should move on and as you can see now take things carefully and discreetly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Move on? I am seeing her tonight!

SO here is what I have figured out today. 3 things came to light recently. We have been moving extremely fast in the sexual arena. She closed her account on the dating site we met on, and she could not define what we are, either in a relationship, gf/bf/dating whatever.

So I came to this conclusion. She wants to have a fling with someone usual and I fit the bill. Thats why she closed her account on that site, she does not want to meet anyone serious. Thats why she could not define what we are, we just are! Thats why she left at 815 saturday morning after staying the night. Its not a relationship, its a fling! I get it. I just wish she would have told me upfront. She wants the romance and roses and intimacy and pillow talk and the holding hands in public part of a relationship BUT not a relationship. We are friends with benefits PLUS!

I dont like to take things slow, I am like the FLASH, moving at the speed of light! FAST! FAST! FAST!
    So this woman set the record (for me anyways) for having sex after meeting for the first time and having it NOT be a one night stand. Fastest time after meeting someone on a first date and having sex between date 1 & 2, 5 days. I have known her 13 days and we have pretty much done it all. So its all good!

Different prespectives are good (which is what I really wanted here), now I have my head out of the clouds and can get back into the game. Lets see……now I can get more direct in terms of what I want in the bedroom, dont have to worry about going too far as I understand what we are now. THERE IS NO HAPPILY EVER AFTER, THERE IS ONLY THE NOW! Before I was overwhelmed, now I am firmly in the drivers seat!

SO there you have it, John-Paul Sartre was right when he wrote, "hell is other people!"
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Keep your expetications low and simple enjoy it for what it is. If nothing more comes from it, you had fun. If something more comes from it you are very lucky.

Sometimes the best things in life come when we aren't looking for them. Looks like your keeping a strong attitude and good for you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "While I love your enthusiasm, it sounds like you're almost engaged after the second date, Frillee! While I don't claim to be a romantic, I HAVE had some experience with GGs! And, I suggest a LONG engagement! (Minimum 3 years, maximum--------------------!)"

I wrote that response to your first thread because I was worried about u, Mistress! U sounded like u lived a very sheltered life!

I'm happy to find out u haven't a broken heart and instead r looking forward to all the GOOD THINGS u can receive from this relationship now! You've nothing to lose so, u GO GIRL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    So very good to remain positive, cause life is gonna go on regardless. You never know when things will happen, so if you can keep your happy in the now, and keep all the nows in the happy, you just may end up happy.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It will be interesting to read the updates. Please let us know how it goes.
    Reine

Got together with her last night and it was casual. We went for a walk in a park, then back to her place to sit on the deck, drink tea and make out on the deck. As I left, I told her I would see her soon but never set a date! I was real slick! It was all good.

Here is something that really turns me on. She likes it when I wear feminine, multi colored, crazy designs on them panties! I had on a pair of nylon blue and yellow and pink floral panties on and she thought they were cool! W@W! hat was so hot!!!!

Hey, don't get all pissy at her for only wanting a fling? You don't even know if that is what she was thinking at the beginning of the relationship. That's all some guys(pigs) ever want particularly after they say, "I do! " She is full of life and questions and wants to experience all life has to offer. What's wrong with that? Best to do it at a young age while one is able. If your agenda's do not line up then , that's life in the fast lane. Don't hold that against her. If this relationship is to become something longterm, it will do so on it's own. Nothing you do to force it to work will help. Have fun while it lasts and if it lasts a lifetime, bonus.

So whats wrong with being someones booty call, Friends with benefits, has it's advantages, it leaves you free to find someone else, that does want more, while keeping you from getting sexually frustrated from lack of companionship.
    At least she has been honest, even if she doesn't want as much as you may want. Live is short, enjoy what you got, instead of worrying about what you don't have.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    It takes two to have a fling. It takes two to have consensual sex. If you thought she was being two aggressive in participating in sex, why didn't you put up the stop sign? And, how many guys are in it for one night stands or limited hookups. Women can use men too! I'd say closing her account on a dating site is a positive sign she is interested in you. Maybe, she has a thing for guys who wear panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    So whats wrong with being someones booty call, Friends with benefits, has it's advantages, it leaves you free to find someone else, that does want more, while keeping you from getting sexually frustrated from lack of companionship.
    At least she has been honest, even if she doesn't want as much as you may want. Live is short, enjoy what you got, instead of worrying about what you don't have.
    Tina B.
    Actually, no she has not been honest. This is what I think she wants. I really dont know, but I am just going with it. I have said NOTHING to her. Just going with the flow. And she said she was going to close her account before she met me, so her closing it has nothing to do with me.

And why would I stop her if she is ripping off her clothes? Do you know what she told me last night? She said she told one of her friends that a guy (me) was cooking for her, and then she is getting naked on his couch! W@W!

Also, we met off a dating site, so you would figure, since everyone is paying $$$ there would not be people there just for sex. They already have sites specially for that. This site is not for that.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Hi mistress frillee! May I ask, did you have any influence in her removing her dating site or did she do it voluntarily?? Thanks xoxoxo
    Opposites attract: I think I took this concept of physics a bit toooo personally!! Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, TG, TS, TB, BP, BS, ET....I know I fit in there somewhere...but who cares!!! Happiness: lies in self progress, truth, love, and tolerance. I'm Me! No one else can be me but me. Ironic: is how society made me embarrassed to go out in public, and yet the biggest reason I wanna go out is to seek their approval. The fact that girls and guys both CD is an indication to me that there are parallels that exist that allow many of us, at times, to be able to actually feel what it's like to be that opposite sex...in every possible facet. the way they think, feel, react, speak, and more. It's a two way street that many of us intersect down the way. Soooo....Be happy with what you have and SMILE!! Kisses and Hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!

I don't get why only after two weeks you're trying to define whether or not it's a relationship, fling or what have you. How can you say that you don't feel she's been honest... How can she possibly know where it's headed only after two weeks? How could you possibly know for that matter?

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Kelly said! And, how did she see your cool panties if all u did was make out, Mistress?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What Kelly said! And, how did she see your cool panties if all u did was make out, Mistress?
    I showed her my panties, I slipped my jeans down. When we make out, OFF come the clothes and we strip down to panties. I consider making out to be everything except sex.

She said she was going to take down her profile from the dating site the first time she met me, so I had nothing to do with it. She was going to take it down regardless.

Here is what she told me she told her friends. She said, "I told my friends a guy was cooking for me, then I am going to be naked on his couch!"

Comments like that and the other things I said make me think this is a fling, nothing more. She sounds like a teenager, not a woman when she says stuff like that. She tells me stuff like this, what am I to think?

She also said her friends called her a **** for asking me to cook for her on the third date!

She is the fling girl and I treat her as such! I get all I can and have no worries. I am already stylin 2 other woman. So no worries.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-05-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Platinum Member
    Don't jump to conclusions. You may be misjudging her. I think the thing to do is to be open, honest, fair and have no expectations (positive or negative). Be open to what she would like and be honest about what you like.

And since when is a fling a bad thing....???
    Last edited by kimdl93; 06-05-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Frillee View Post
    I showed her my panties, I slipped my jeans down. When we make out, OFF come the clothes and we strip down to panties. I consider making out to be everything except sex.

She said she was going to take down her profile from the dating site the first time she met me, so I had nothing to do with it. She was going to take it down regardless.

Here is what she told me she told her friends. She said, "I told my friends a guy was cooking for me, then I am going to be naked on his couch!"

Comments like that and the other things I said make me think this is a fling, nothing more. She sounds like a teenager, not a woman when she says stuff like that. She tells me stuff like this, what am I to think?

She also said her friends called her a **** for asking me to cook for her on the third date!

She is the fling girl and I treat her as such! I get all I can and have no worries. I am already stylin 2 other woman. So no worries.
    I don't know maybe it's me, but the things that you are saying are starting to sound more like fantasy than fact. You meet this girl and "out of the blue" she asks you about panty shopping with past g/f's or something to that effect.( you wear panties and suddenly even though it was a secret... ( so that's your big secret?) she brings up the topic of panties? Really? Then you're upset because you don't think she was honest with you as to what she was looking for ( relationship or fling). Now it basically doesn't matter because you're just using her for "all you can get" and besides..... you have two other girls on the side. Speaking of sounding like a teenager............ this smacks of the pot calling the kettle black. Actually.. this is starting to move from sounding like fantasy and more into the realm of BS.
    Kelly

Reine
    Might I make a suggestion? You may want to put your boots on before you read the updates. Just saying.................
    Last edited by kellycan27; 06-05-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

She did not bring up the panties, I told her I have taken many past gfs panty shopping, so I am something of a panty expert. SO when she asked about the panty shopping, I told her. She is really into shoes and lingerie. Thats why she brought it up.

And we met off a dating site, NOT a sex/fling site, so yes, the expectation is that people on this site are serious, not out for a fling. it does not say anything about a fling on her profile!
    Why cant people be honest and just say what they want!

Ok, so things are going swimmingly with fling girl. I am playing it kool. So she left early on Saturday, I actually dont care!

And I did get to spend some alone time with my younger 20 something female friend. Perhaps this might develop into something more. I wonder if she can sense this. She has mentioned that she is oblivious when it comes to guys and their intentions. We have become really close in the last few weeks. I have known her for over 2 years. She also knows all about my particular fashion sense and is totally cool with it. I did test her yesterday to see what she would do. She started texting me in the morning, which continued until mid afternoon. (we usually have massive 3-5 hour text sessions!) Then I told her that I am getting kicked out of my place for about 1 hour (dont ask) and I wish I really have somewhere to go or something to do. She replied that I can come see her at her friends. I ignored her reply and kept texting, then threw her a bone and told her I can pick her up and we can go hang out for a while, then I can drive her to work. She accepted my invitation. We are also going to get together later on and spent an afternoon together. We share a common group of friends, so I see her on a regular basis (go to bars for drinks, movies, parties, etc). I saw her again later the same night when a group of us when to a bar, then a movie. So there you have it.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-10-2012 at 12:03 PM.

You threw her a bone?

OK, I know it's only an expression, but still ....

Sorry it didn't work out with the fling girl, but I guess that was to be expected. She had made her intentions clear which is to her credit. I hope this other relationship develops. What is the age difference between you two?
    Reine

You dont want to know. Its over 20 years! But she does prefer old guys. I prefer younger women. And I am still seeing (Thats not right word, but I can find no other) fling girl. But its causal. We do not make plans, we (meaning her) texts me and asks if we can get together.

One group of friends I have consists of people in their 20s/30s/40s
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 06-10-2012 at 12:08 PM.

You should give the dating site another go. Just keep looking, eventually you'll find the right one. A 20 year age gap isn't so bad at your ages. The issues develop when you are in your 70s and she is in her 50s.
    Reine

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I don't know maybe it's me, but the things that you are saying are starting to sound more like fantasy than fact. You meet this girl and "out of the blue" she asks you about panty shopping with past g/f's or something to that effect.( you wear panties and suddenly even though it was a secret... ( so that's your big secret?) she brings up the topic of panties? Really? Then you're upset because you don't think she was honest with you as to what she was looking for ( relationship or fling). Now it basically doesn't matter because you're just using her for "all you can get" and besides..... you have two other girls on the side. Speaking of sounding like a teenager............ this smacks of the pot calling the kettle black.

Actually.. this is starting to move from sounding like fantasy and more into the realm of BS.
    When you read the entire story back to back, not only is it convoluted but it starts to sound stranger than fiction.

Any woman I date has to know, understand, and encourage my particular fashion sense. No 10 ways around it. I am not ashamed of it, IT IS PART OF WHO I AM....

So the issue came up in a round about way on the second date. She asked me about my taking past gfs on panty buying trips, then asked me what kind of undies I like.
    In my years I've had numerous dates with some pretty out there, try just about anything kinda girls. Not once has any of these dates every asked me what I like to wear (dressing) before I told them my little secret.

So I grabbed 20 seconds of courage and told her on the second date!
    Either I've got it wrong or you've said this girl asked you all about your panty buying shoppingg trips et...al before you got 20 sec of courage and told her you little secret...

IDK maybe this belongs down in http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...iter-s-Society
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips