Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Crossdressing BOMBSHELL in 2014?

Banned Read only

A Crossdressing BOMBSHELL in 2014?

I am fortunate enough to have the time to read a lot of various materials of all types from many sources. My guess is that in the next 2 to 3 years, Scientists will have PROOF that being GAY is in our genes. I said being GAY. I am NOT talking about any of the other definitions tossed about and fought over at these Forums on a daily basis.

There seem to be so many here, that worry that their friends or [I have no idea WHY] strangers will consider them gay if they see them acting feminine/wearing any "women's" apparel.

Scientists WILL prove it eventually, make no mistake about it. When it does happen, of course there will be at least some, if not many that deny it. Simply declare that it is some vast conspiracy by the Gay community. Like the moon landings that never happened. Did you know we faked all of those? And the 911 "freaks". According to them, WE did that to ourselves. WE blew up the twin towers!

When the discovery is made and announced will it affect YOU in any way and do you think it will spur a flood of crossdressers into the streets? They will no longer have to worry about being "pronounced" Gay simply because of the clothes they wear?

Won't really affect me... I'm not gay but if you like I'll ask my son... He's gay....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Are you serious? This has "troll" written all over it.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

"Sticks and stones" ya know? I don't care what others call me, just so I get paid. In all honesty and to paraphrase myself from some time ago, CDing makes a lot of us happy and if we are happy we are gay. So if calling us gay makes other people happy, so be it. Just so we are happy, or gay. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm sorry, Wild. But, I don't think we're buying it! Just because u say we're worried about being labeled as "gay", doesn't make it so!

I live in SoCal. Being gay here is a non-issue. What I worry about if folks find out I dress is, them thinking I'm a perv! Those r NOT so accepted here yet!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I yam what i yam........ toot.. toot

Banned Read only
    And what about those of you with SOs who begrudgingly accept your CDing? Certainly at least some of them worry that you just might be or could "turn" gay or need to go out dressed to attract guys? Whether you act on any attention at all is irrelevant. They simply do not understand the WHY of CDing.

If they no longer have to worry about the "gay issue" so often associated with CDing, might they become a bit more accepting?

Well it sure makes it easier if people see us crossdressing. Are you Gay? "YUP"!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Won't really affect me... I'm not gay but if you like I'll ask my son... He's gay....
    Karren: you are always smiling, You must be Happy, is that jut like Gay.....a play on words.

Now we will not be here in 2014.... Remember the world ends on December 21, 2012.
    Rader

It would be great to be accepted in society regardless of how we dress

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Well it sure makes it easier if people see us crossdressing. Are you Gay? "YUP"!
    Good one, Marleena! I wish just ONE PERSON would have asked me that when I've been out dressed! Besides other CD/TGs, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Karren: you are always smiling, You must be Happy, is that jut like Gay.....a play on words.

Now we will not be here in 2014.... Remember the world ends on December 21, 2012.
    Rader
    I think in the Russian calendar that's our Jan. 11, 2013, Radar. And, on the Mongolian calendar, April 17th. Hopefully, the apocalypse is Cerelian calendar based! It MAY fall on Dec. 21, 3012!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

On a few issues that blow a hole in your theory.

You failed to address the issue of bisexuals. Are they gonna say that's in the genes too?
    How about those that go to prison and have no outlet to women, so they have gay sex while in prison, but return to hetero once released.

And for the biggy you are forgetting to address:
    The fact that most CD'ers are straight, but the uneducated public thinks all CD's are gay anyway. Just because scientific proof would say being gay is in the genes, does not mean the public will think we straight CD'ers are straight. They will still think we are gay. So if your theory came to be, we still will not be exonerated.

You make it sound like the only issue the public has with CD'ers is that we are all gay. WRONG...
    That has so little to do with us being accepted at large. They will still think we are freaks and perverts evenif they thought we were straight.

I just hope we reach a point where no one really cares about anothers sexuality

Honestly, I think You are more woried about it than anyone else here. It won't affect me one bit. I find women undenyably atractive, and I want to see that atractiveness in myself. I made the joke with some friends to explain. I am a tomboy lesbian traped in a man's body.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    The assumption of scientists "proving" something like this is ludicrous on all levels. PERIOD

And I am a highly qualified one who uses the scientific method, and know what they can and cant do...Different from what they claim for self aggrandizement.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    The assumption of scientists "proving" something like this is ludicrous on all levels. PERIOD

And I am a highly qualified one who uses the scientific method, and know what they can and cant do...Different from what they claim for self aggrandizement

Barbara
    Yeah, It's kind of like trying to make something fool proof. There is always at least one "fool" who is just a little bit smarter than everyone else.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yawn ... we already know that some people carry an XXY gene.
    Doesn't stop the bigotry ...
    Attitudes are developed by nurture, not nature.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    I am fortunate enough to have the time to read a lot of various materials of all types from many sources. My guess is that in the next 2 to 3 years, Scientists will have PROOF that being GAY is in our genes. I said being GAY. I am NOT talking about any of the other definitions tossed about and fought over at these Forums on a daily basis.

There seem to be so many here, that worry that their friends or [I have no idea WHY] strangers will consider them gay if they see them acting feminine/wearing any "women's" apparel.

Scientists WILL prove it eventually, make no mistake about it. When it does happen, of course there will be at least some, if not many that deny it. Simply declare that it is some vast conspiracy by the Gay community. Like the moon landings that never happened. Did you know we faked all of those? And the 911 "freaks". According to them, WE did that to ourselves. WE blew up the twin towers!

When the discovery is made and announced will it affect YOU in any way and do you think it will spur a flood of crossdressers into the streets? They will no longer have to worry about being "pronounced" Gay simply because of the clothes they wear?
    Please point us in the direction of published scientific peer-reviewed articles so that WE can follow along. O/W, this is just an OPINION. And AAMOF, the gay population is so small in comparison to the general population that it isn't likely that many or any science orgs would be spending time going through the 24760 genes to make that determination--if it were possible even to do. What would it do for science? Man in general? Any number of serious diseases are more important to study than being gay. we already know that some people are homosexuals and it is described throughout the world. Frankly, I'd rather have them spending their time figuring a way to defeat the constant problem of hunger around the world. just my opinion!

Banned Read only
    I am willing to bet that there are more than a couple of individuals that participate here on a regular basis, that pop pills or run to their doctor for antibiotics every time they get a hangnail? Or the hiccups? Or stub their toe? SCIENTISTS are not responsible for the ABUSE/misuse of antibiotics. They simply did the research.

Most folks are Closed Minded about something or another. Many are closed minded on just about anything not considered "normal" or on anything that does not match what THEY think is right and no amount of Scientific FACT is going to change their mind.

ANY facts that come to light, no matter when, will help those not completely closed minded make better decisions and judgements of those that are different from them.

Acceptance IS what almost all Forum questions are about. Isn't it?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 06-03-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Wild, your brush is way too broad. There are only about 7000 active members here so we hardly constitute "most folks" given the population at 6.5 billion and climbing as we write. Yes, people want acceptance, here , there or anywhere. We all want to be accepted for the persons we are, whether we CD or not. Otherwise, we are talking REJECTION. I don't anyone who wants to be rejected for whom they are in this life, but perhaps you know someone. You obviously have no respect for "scientists" and since doctors write prescriptions for controlled drugs, you could as well say that they are the culprits to overuse and abuse.
    when one is different from his neighbor, in whatever way, there is the absolute chance that he/she will be rejected, and it goes equally with being a CDer. society at large would see us in hates if it were possible, so yes, some on this forum seek acceptance but not from the members here but from their families, friends and the general populace, and it is NOT forthcoming in any great amount.

I have it on good authority that if the stock market does not crash, the world does not end and they don't remove the cable cars from SF there will be an increase in numbers of CD'ers in that city in 2014.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love people that love to guess. Wish I had a nickel for every time they take a guess. lmao " .....a lot of various materials of all types from various sources...."
    or spoken in another way, "Crap in = Crap out"

Let me ask you, " If it takes you an hour to dig a hole, how long does it take you to dig a half of a hole? " I suggest you do some scientific reading and get back to me on how they proved this one, ok sweetie?

Platinum Member
    I don't think that proof of the genetic or hormonal origins of homosexuality will have any bearing on how people perceive cross dressers. By the same token, I don't think that genetic or hormonal origins of CDing or transgenderism will have any bearing on public attitudes either. Things change slowly...often, out-moded ideas die out, literally, along with their adherents.

Scientific proof of anything does little to sway public opinion. Narrow people will still consider it all a choice. Opinions will not change all that much. Look at global warming. Despite mountains of history and scientific proof, people still think the world is going to melt away in the next few years. Nothing anyone says, or any scientific proof provided, alters their belief in this. The only thing that changes public opinion is time. Eventually people come to accept that which was previously unacceptable. But some seminal moment when genetic study proves that people are born the way they are is not going to suddenly change everyone's mind. It takes time for it to seep into the public sentiment.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm not gay............ But my boyfriend is though !!

Shelly.....