Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bra wearing

Bra wearing

I was nearly caught out when kids of my sister sons came around and said to me are wearing a bra. I said no of course.
    I was and with nice padding under the bra.
    I didn't notice how much they actually stood out.

Platinum Member
    Im often surprised that anyone can wear a bra and not expect it to be noticed. Even with small forms mine is plainly visible...even under a sport coat.

Oooooooh yeah, it's noticeable.

I mean, I wear bras because there is a noticeable difference. Sure, it gives us support and protects the girls...but, it also provides structure. Not to mention bra lines...
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

MINE TOO !!!, with or without a bra.
    but simetimes i do put some padding under if the dress does "required".
    on everyday dressing, just a bra.
    i am sure everyone interested in "noticing" or "stearing" will see my boobs.

I've had several times that I've worn a bra with my forms under a large sweatshirt or baseball jacket when going to pick up a cup of coffee from a local stand I go to. I've even gone into a 7/11 wearing it and it is not really noticable. No one has said a work, even my wife.

Yes you cannot expect to not be noticed wearing a bra unless you are wearing like a baggy hooded sweatshirt or a jacket. I do love wearing them also though.

That's just one more nice thing about bras! Everyone who sees me knows I'm wearing one! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

if i put on a bra heavy sweat shirt jacket do not cover the girls they stand out for all to see with just a tee shirt no bra they show some
    hugs
    Ronda

Might be able to get away with an unlined bra if the shirt is baggy enough.

I find that pro fishing shirts with the back vent and double pockets in front mask the bra very well. But, I'm wearing lace (unpadded) bras or
    ones where the padded part has been cut out allowing seperation & a little " jiggle". I live nd work on a lake so the fishing shirts are the norm.

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I wear a bra many places, except work. It is noticable if you look close enough but I just do not care if someone picks up on it.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Other than my time in the military I have been wearing a bra daily since I was 9 y/o. I am now 80 y/o. so I have been wearing a bra longer tah a lot of you girls have been alive! In all that time no one has ever asked me if I was wearing a bra, or made any comment about me wearing a bra. Now I do have natural 40 B's so don't wear any kind of falsies. I do sometimes wear pushup pads in my bra to create more cleavage, but that is all. I guess maybe my attitude is what counts! I don't care if people know I am wearing a bra!! I have been doing it so long it is second nature to me!! I was told by our doctor to wear one when I was 9, and have done so since except for the military time! I just don't care anymore!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I wear a bra daily with small forms and I don't make much of an effort to hide the fact other than wear a light sweater but today was to warm and everyone had to notice them under just my t-shirt. No comments
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Aspiring Member

that's what bras are for

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Other than my time in the military I have been wearing a bra daily since I was 9 y/o. I am now 80 y/o. so I have been wearing a bra longer tah a lot of you girls have been alive! In all that time no one has ever asked me if I was wearing a bra, or made any comment about me wearing a bra. Now I do have natural 40 B's so don't wear any kind of falsies. I do sometimes wear pushup pads in my bra to create more cleavage, but that is all. I guess maybe my attitude is what counts! I don't care if people know I am wearing a bra!! I have been doing it so long it is second nature to me!! I was told by our doctor to wear one when I was 9, and have done so since except for the military time! I just don't care anymore!!
    Stephanie, let me be the first to ask. ARE you wearing a bra??????????????????????LOL I thought so.

Those of us with gynecomastia have no reason (yeah, right) to be worried about wearing a bra. That is what they are made for--controlling the "girls". I wear mine daily and I'm getting very used to not worrying about it. Men wearing bras may have a greater stigma then CDers. Because it looks like we are just really weird when dressed in drab.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I've had several times that I've worn a bra with my forms under a large sweatshirt or baseball jacket when going to pick up a cup of coffee from a local stand I go to. I've even gone into a 7/11 wearing it and it is not really noticable. No one has said a work, even my wife.
    Well obviously depending on what your wearing, will make it more noticable. Next time wear a T-Shirt and see if people have the same reaction
    Last edited by Rebecca Star; 06-04-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

I am able to wear a 38C padded, push-up bra under a t-shirt or collared shirt with a jacket on top and not get noticed at all, unless I want to be, then I just take the jacket off and even then not everyone notices.

Well, if you're wearing anything of size and with forms, I'd say getting noticed is a practically a given. Why wear forms if you don't want things to be noticeable? I have some "bralettes" that are about size AA that I wear with no forms of any kind and they're not really visible unless the shirt can be seen though. Those are what I've worn so far in my 30 bra self-challenge. I've decided to wear a bra every day for a month, which is something I've never done before.

~ Lyric ~

Bet if you had been wearing a dress they wouldn't have noticed the bra one bit!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Deep down inside we all want to be noticed.

Silver Member
    OMG, here we go again.

Look, guys. Just because nobody says anything does NOT mean nobody notices. You can't hide a bra. Just look around you for goodness sake. Half the world's population wears bras. Don't you think they know what a bra looks like? Look at the women around you. Can you tell if THEY are wearing a bra or not? Yes you can. LOOK for goodness sake.

You can't hide wearing a bra. You just can't do it. Most people are far too polite to comment on your little weirdness. Think no one notices? Dream on. You are just in fantasy land if you do.

S

I was wearing a bra the other day going into Walmart and I know people saw me but did not say a word. Even ran into a couple of people I know and didn't hear anything from them.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I wore a bra all weekend. I also sun bathed in my bra and panties (in my backyard) and got my first ever bikini (bra) tan lines. OK burn lines! something I always have wanted to do- to have a bikini tan/

Something witty.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie-upstate View Post
    Deep down inside we all want to be noticed.
    So true, so true...in my case, I want to be noticed, but then I don't really want to be noticed unless I had a crystal ball and I knew it was going to go well! I am such a scaredy-cat. But I would wear a bra as much as poss if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    OMG, here we go again.

Look, guys. Just because nobody says anything does NOT mean nobody notices. You can't hide a bra. Just look around you for goodness sake. Half the world's population wears bras. Don't you think they know what a bra looks like? Look at the women around you. Can you tell if THEY are wearing a bra or not? Yes you can. LOOK for goodness sake.

S

Can people tell if they're looking? Sure, unless the person is wearing something bulky like a sweatshirt. How many people look to spot bra lines on guys, especially since the relative thicker and looser lines decreases the amount it stands out, even if it doesn't eliminate it? It's not like a bra is a bright neon sign saying "look at me." People don't go looking for things they don't expect to find.

Usually I wear a bra most days from Sept. to April. I always wear a tee-shirt underneath (a ladie's tee) and a sweater. 50% of the time I will probably be wearing a sports bra. I can't tell if I'm wearing one or not.