Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "You should have to have boobs for a day."

"You should have to have boobs for a day."

I missed my chance. She took me by surprise and before I could think of what to say, the moment was gone.

My wife has large breasts and in hot weather, they sweat. She was complaining about it the other day and out of the blue she said "You should have to have boobs for a day." "Or a week." "No, for a month."

Of course, the right response would have been "I could buy a pair and wear them" or something of that nature. I was so dumbfounded, I couldn't say anything.

Opportunity lost.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    You could say "You know, I have been thinking about what you said and maybe that is a good idea!"
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Naaaaaaa ya should have said BOOBS ??? Hang on Ill get my purse ,, An take em out an put em on ,,An say ohhhhhhhh they feel so rite ,,Watch em jiggle an shake ,,Now I need some new bras ,,,So ya know what that meens ,, An her next responce issssssss ??? Hang on Ill get my purse !! LOL,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    <------- wise enough to not make light of a lady's lament

Might have said, you need to try dealing with an inopportune erection sometime.

I'd be bringing the subject back up and be ordering some new forms. I doubt she would have any issues with it. BTW, attached forms, you'll sweat just like her in them so that should please her.

Hi,

Oh dear you mean to say you dont have any. Sweating knocking them rolling over whlie your trying to sleep. sure no sleeping on your tummy.cant have clothes to tight.....
    Try a few years with them......oh they are real....

...noeleena...

Hi Linda, My wife has the same "problem". She hasn't said that to me and if she did I REALLY don't know what I would have said either!!!!! I guess the best thing to say is nothing or at least be sympathetic.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Knowing myself and my SO, I would have said "I'd love to " But that's me.

My wife has said things like that to me and I have taken the suggestion up quickly.
    She says it a lot less now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Hi Linda, My wife has the same "problem". She hasn't said that to me and if she did I REALLY don't know what I would have said either!!!!! I guess the best thing to say is nothing or at least be sympathetic.

Molly
    I tried being sympathetic. I've tried comparing it to having these things swinging between my legs but that went nowhere.

If she says anything about me having boobs again, I will say the right thing this time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Trust me when I say they do sweat.
    And you build up a notable amount of sweat underneath of them as well.
    When I'm out and about on a really hot and humid day and wearing a top with a built in loose shelf bra I go to the restroom often and wipe under neath them so I wont get a rash.

Julia

That is a real problem that some ladies have! As soon as I get my airconditioned bra perfected that problem will be a thing of the pass! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I could have responded, "Okay, fine. I'll go get 'em out of my closet." Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Mays View Post
    You could say "You know, I have been thinking about what you said and maybe that is a good idea!"
    I would have gone and put on my attached forms and waited for her to coment and said thought I'd take you up on it and wore them 24/7. I've worn them in hot weather before but not out in heat that long,plus not heavy sweater.

Banned Read only
    OK, I had to Google the question. Just looking at one site making reference to a pair of 34D's, the answer was 2.5 to 3.5 pounds each. It depends on density. I've known several GG's who have had breast reductions because of the strain of the weight of breasts. Maybe those who have breast forms need to weigh them. Water balloons? Nerf balls?

Tell her you thought about what she said the other day, and decided to take her up on the offer.

What offer?

To have boobs for a day, or so. Tell her you ordered a pair, and they should arrive soon.
    DonnaT

Gold Member
    My wife challenged me at Christmas time to something similar. I showed her that on "E" bay their was a size 20
    set of forms real cheep. They where silicone forms selling for about & 50.00.
    My wife says, Get Them but you must wear them for two weeks, no taking them off except to shower.
    Well I got them, then I had to get a "J" cup bra to hold them.
    I almost did not make the week, I was imbalanced wearing them, kept wanting to fall ford-ward, LOL.
    But I barley made it. I now have a idea what large breasted women go through. I feel sorry for them.
    Rader

I frequently wear boobs all day, and in hot weather the sweat can really become a problem. I wash them with soap before putting them on, and wipe the sweat away frequently. Otherwise they get really itchy.

Silver Member
    God... having boobs... they're just friggin sweat collectors! I've never seen so much friggin sweat collect between my boobs (formerly pecs)!!!

But they do make for some fun times with the BF :P

We attended a Women's Faire about a year ago and there was a booth with folks demonstrating breast coolers designed to solve that very problem!

I'm not sure if these (click here) are the same ones or not, but they look a lot like the ones that we saw. There are some absorbent pads on the market and you can find 'em if you Google "breast sweat pads," (without the quotes) but these actually chill down the area.

You could get them for your spouse (or suggest them to her) and that might also reignite the conversation and the "dare."

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    We attended a Women's Faire about a year ago and there was a booth with folks demonstrating breast coolers designed to solve that very problem!

I'm not sure if these (click here) are the same ones or not, but they look a lot like the ones that we saw. There are some absorbent pads on the market and you can find 'em if you Google "breast sweat pads," (without the quotes) but these actually chill down the area.

You could get them for your spouse (or suggest them to her) and that might also reignite the conversation and the "dare."

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Hah! Boob tampons! I never would have thought! :P What about between the boobs though? I don't have much overhang, but in between is AAAA-NOY-ING! I guess I must just suffer... because I like to show off cleavage when I can :P

I believe it was in one of Helen Boyd's books where she talks about what she would do if she suddenly had a penis. I believe her quote was something like "the first day I would. . .no, the second day - I would probably spend the first day playing with it!" Alas, so it goes with boobs. I imagine the fun would wear off pretty quick.

The grass is always greener. . .
    Last edited by Debglam; 06-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Debby

Banned Read only
    I'd love to have big boobs and everything that goes with them, good and bad. I have large forms and wear G, H cup bras. I wear them for as long as I can but dont sleep wearing them. They do get uncomfortable after a while going about my every day life and I find myself having to sit down with a straight back from time to time. I love the curvy, busty look and I love getting to have some idea just what its really like to have that shape.

"You should have boobs for a day" That's my ultimate dream....

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I could have responded, "Okay, fine. I'll go get 'em out of my closet." Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, boobs ARE modified sweat glands, after all...

Ugh, God, been there done that. I packed only push-up bras for Mexico...it was Hell. It felt like I was wearing soaking wet pillows on my chest after about an hour stomping around Mayan ruins. I got back on the bus and said (loudly), "I cannot wait to take this f*cking bra off. I'd do it right now if I didn't have on this thin a$$ shirt." I looked mad as a hornet. My SO just gave me a funny look, but knew better than to say anything about it.

If he would have said anything about wanting to wear that bra, I probably would have put him in it and shoved him off the bus.

Sweaty boobs make you angry. You did the right thing lol.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck