Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "You should have to have boobs for a day."

My wife complains about sweaty boobs. I think it's the female equivalent of sweaty balls.

Maybe TMI, oh well.
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-05-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Lol, Marleena. I can imagine that would be awful too. I feel bad for guys, because I really honestly don't know how you can walk around. I asked my SO one day, "So, do they like...get stuck to your leg?...Wait, wait, wait...I don't wanna know!...don't tell me!"

It's a healthy love/hate relationship of our "assets."
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    Lol, Marleena. I can imagine that would be awful too. I feel bad for guys, because I really honestly don't know how you can walk around. I asked my SO one day, "So, do they like...get stuck to your leg?...Wait, wait, wait...I don't wanna know!...don't tell me!"

It's a healthy love/hate relationship of our "assets."
    Lol..

Let's just say I'm sure your boobs smell better!

Oops i didn't mean your boobs, well you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-05-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: oops

Marleena, the world may never know! Lol let's just say that showers do EVERYONE good. Besides, there are so many bath products and so little time.

Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. Oh wait...Fictionmania has been there and stole that concept! Oh wells...
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. Oh wait...Fictionmania has been there and stole that concept! Oh wells...
    IDK man sweat is just yucky no matter what.

That sounds like a role reversal fantasy we see here quite often.

Shan, Marleena,

You girls are KILLIN' me!

LOL,
    Deb
    Debby

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Shan, Marleena,

You girls are KILLIN' me!

LOL,
    Deb
    I think it will be okay as long as no members decide to start sniffing sweaty boobs Deb.lol.

That thread would not be too good..
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-05-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: oops..

In college I had a GF with big boobs that would complain how they were a burden and made her life difficult. She was a scientist and an interesting mix of intelligence and sexiness.

This girl had me completely under a spell with her beautiful boobs, oh they were always perfumed it seemed and in my mouth as much as she would possibly let me. Oh the 36 D of it all.
    If I had real boobs I wonder if I would rather have a B cup, just have some pretty curves, instead of big'uns. I have been thinking of getting smaller forms too.
    polythene pam

Quote Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
    This girl had me completely under a spell with her beautiful boobs, oh they were always perfumed it seemed and in my mouth as much as she would possibly let me. Oh the 36 D of it all.
    Lol..I think that is TMI, but the good kind.

I better leave now I had to edit my last post and before I get in trouble.
    Last edited by Marleena; 06-05-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Lol..I think that is TMI, but the good kind.

I better leave now I had to edit my last post and before I get in trouble.
    I hope that was not in bad taste. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    About the Boobs.
    polythene pam

Silver Member
    I hope that was not in bad taste. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    About the Boobs.
    Yeah... it was kind of in bad taste... this isn't a sex-oriented forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Yeah... it was kind of in bad taste... this isn't a sex-oriented forum.
    That was Shakespeare honey.
    polythene pam

Silver Member
    That was Shakespeare honey.
    Wasn't referring to your very well-known quote

I was referring to you talking about jamming a fist full of boob in your mouth... agreeing with Marleena that it just might be TMI.

Edit:

Honey.
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 06-05-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Wasn't referring to your very well-known quote

I was referring to you talking about jamming a fist full of boob in your mouth... agreeing with Marleena that it just might be TMI.

Edit:

Honey.
    I hear you Bree just having some fun with you.

Noemi
    polythene pam

Banned Read only
    I would say, honey if I could take your burdens upon myself I would do it. If I could take away your pains,or boobs, I'd take them and wear them for life and never give them back to you, and I'd never complain about them.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 06-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.

And my wife, who is also well gifted in that area, has said the same thing to me. LOL
    Dont ya just wanna say "Challenge accepted! Give 'em up!"

I am with Kimberly on this one...My wife doesn't dare throw that challenge out to me..lol..I have told her that my forms get sweaty, too..lol

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    I am with Kimberly on this one...My wife doesn't dare throw that challenge out to me..lol..I have told her that my forms get sweaty, too..lol
    Gah... I remember when I had forms... that's worse than boobs lol... much more uncomfortable!

I just ready all the replies in this thread that I missed earlier. You girls are a hoot!

Nice to see members having fun here.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I am definitely male, I have had "boobs" since I was 6 years old. I started wearing a bra at age 9, and except for my time in the military have worn one ever since. I am now 80 years old. And yes, my boobs do sweat! Sometimes a lot!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    My wife challenged me at Christmas time to something similar. I showed her that on "E" bay their was a size 20
    set of forms real cheep. They where silicone forms selling for about & 50.00.
    My wife says, Get Them but you must wear them for two weeks, no taking them off except to shower.
    Well I got them, then I had to get a "J" cup bra to hold them...........
    Did you stay in the house for the entire week? Did you sleep in them?

................. Maybe we would all understand each other better if women were men for a week or two, and men were women for a week or two. ...
    In case you didn't know, that's my ultimate fantasy - switch bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-06-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Merged - please use the multi quote button
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I aaume from your post that your wife knows and accepts that you dress. If so, I would take her up on it as a trial test.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    In case you didn't know, that's my ultimate fantasy - switch bodies with my wife for a couple weeks. Of course, I might not want to switch back. Or she might not want to switch back.
    I was reading in Cosmo a while back (don't judge) about some chick saying that she felt her husband didn't want her body... This is an interesting twist to that common fear.

Silver Member
    I remember the woman I loved prior to my transition once told me she wished she could know what it was like to have a penis... not that she wanted one, but see wished she could experience what I experienced back then. Little did she know (at the time) that I didn't even want mine :P

I think one day people will be able to swap bodies-- or at least change theirs into someone else's, thanks to nanotechnology. Changing gender will probably be the least weird thing going on at that point. I suppose we should be happy we live in this time.

~ Lyric ~