Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "You should have to have boobs for a day."

Banned Read only
    Be glad you don't. If men had women's breasts we'd never leave the house;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I aaume from your post that your wife knows and accepts that you dress. If so, I would take her up on it as a trial test.
    But what if the trial test turns out to be a bust?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

"Honey, you know how some men wear a fake belly when their wives are pregnant, so they can sympathize with the discomfort? Well, I was thinking about what you said about boobs the other day..."
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

The way I'm working this, I don't want to take a chance on her saying "no" to something. That's why I'm taking it nice and slow and letting the ideas come into her head. Remember, this is a thirty year marriage and I don't want to mess it up.

For example, If I said "Honey, I want to buy some breast forms.", she might say something negative (like "no"). If I can get her to say the part about me having to have boobs for a week again or perhaps something about my blouse would fit better if I had boobs, I'll be able to take it from there and it will have been her idea or suggestion.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    I think one day people will be able to swap bodies-- or at least change theirs into someone else's, thanks to nanotechnology. Changing gender will probably be the least weird thing going on at that point. I suppose we should be happy we live in this time.

~ Lyric ~
    Transcendental states that separate you from your current body are already relatively common. You really do not need anymore technology than your free mind. Now, it is up for debate if your experiences of altered consciousness are real, or not. However, it's hard to define "reality" anyway. Reality is very much an individually subjective experience...much like transcendental states of consciousness. Mind f*ck yourself gently with that train of thought. I like to get hung up on it at least twice a day.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Sounds like it could be a good reality show on tv

'Who Wants to Have Boobs for A Day'

Quote Originally Posted by joanna marie View Post
    Sounds like it could be a good reality show on tv

'Who Wants to Have Boobs for A Day'
    Well it would be the first "good reality show".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    The way I'm working this, I don't want to take a chance on her saying "no" to something. That's why I'm taking it nice and slow and letting the ideas come into her head. Remember, this is a thirty year marriage and I don't want to mess it up.

For example, If I said "Honey, I want to buy some breast forms.", she might say something negative (like "no"). If I can get her to say the part about me having to have boobs for a week again or perhaps something about my blouse would fit better if I had boobs, I'll be able to take it from there and it will have been her idea or suggestion.
    Linda just ask her if in a joking manner if you can "borrow" her boobs to see what they feel like.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Linda just ask her if in a joking manner if you can "borrow" her boobs to see what they feel like.lol.
    I know what they feel like!

OK, seriously - You have to know who you're dealing with and after over thirty years, I'm about as close as I'm going to get. When the right moment comes (again, I hope), I'll plant the seed.

Aspiring Member
    "Oh sweet mysteries of life at last I found you" 2 boobs surrounded be Victoria's Secrets covering a flat chested want to be. Oh the joys of the feel and the looks of a lady. You know from your avatar, which I am jealous of completely, you have to have some sort of enhancements to form your shape. How do you do it.

How sweet it is.
    Just thinking about them bouncing against my blouse makes me giddy