Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

Just wondering if it is funny that I start my day (5AM now) at this site. It always lets me know there are others that also enjoy this life and I get to hear about different sales and actually see how pretty some of you are. Thank you all and have a great day.

It's not funny, it's just your schedule.

I too will often start my day on this site (and others) over a cup of coffee or two. It's a very quiet time in the house and being a morning person, it ends up being a really nice way to get the day started.

As the day goes on, I'm usually only able to peek into this site on my iPhone so any long-ish posts usually are created in the morning when I'm on a real computer.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have to agree here. My "morning", I work a swing shift, always starts with coffee and tons of reading here. Reading and seeing others always makes my day go a bit better even if I don't post a whole lot.
    [SIZE="3"]Ramie[/SIZE]

i like to start my day here also knowing that i am among friends is a good way to start your day
    hugs
    Ronda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    LOL that is what I do about 10:00am.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I work nights so I have to wait under I get home. Then I'm checking the site out just to see what's going on.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

It would not matter what time of day there are always MEN wearing women's clothes and posting here.
    I then come along dressed like a woman and post replies.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Here almost everyday. Wonderful way to share such an important part of our lives.

Trying to get the hang of this site! I do enjoy it!!!

I'm here as often as possible. I enjoy it here!

I check in several times a day to see what is going on. I am not a morning person though.

You are not alone. Since I have joined this site about a month ago, I find myself checking it(along with my e-mails) before I leave in the morning and throughout the day. I find it very comforting knowing I'm not alone with these desires.

Erin
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    As a retiree with a working wife I usually login after dropping her off at work and I slip into my feminine attire for the day. Today it is a floral print wrap dress, black slip, black bra with matching panties, black thigh highs, black heels and wig. When I get done perusing in the morning, which is done while watching the pretty ladies on the Today Show, I start my chores. Today, it will be baking a cake with fresh strawberries. Yummy!