Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Personality ... Does it change when you dress

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar

Personality ... Does it change when you dress

Just a question to all you girls ....

Does the way you do day to day things .. Deal with issues ... Eat ..shop ... Help round home etc or even interact with you SO ... when you Dressed or when in Guy Mode .... Or are you intertwined with each other that there is no difference ...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

Not much changes for me Billiebabe. I am more relaxed in girl mode though. My wife doesn't mind me in girl mode because I am more relaxed and happier.

I feel that Nikki is not much different ...just calmer ... Otherwise Nikki's just the same ..loving caring gentle ..and I love my Nikki eternally ...
    Thanks Marleena xxxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

i think iam the same guy or girl mode i have always cooked cleaned done laundry washed dishes so it's all the same to me i am happier now that i am semi out of the closet and have been for the last 10 years
    hugs
    Ronda

Me too, but I do feel better doing it as a girl! Depending on how long I've been in girl mode, it's really hard for me to go back to being a guy!

Pretty much the same but there are some subtle moves, gestures and facial expressions that obviously can only "work" in femme mode. For example I have artistic license when I dance en femme and can "get away" with more than when en homme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't change per se, but it takes longer for someone to get under my skin when I'm in girly mode....

I don't change, but my self-expression does. Sorta like letting my guard down.

Thanks Girls ..... It was something I was curious about .... Xxxxxxxxx

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Not much changes for me Billiebabe. I am more relaxed in girl mode though.
    This pretty much sums it up for me, too. I'm also a lot more outgoing and social, not that I'm anti-social in guy mode, but when dressed, things just seem to flow easier.

Interesting how we all have the same reaction. I, too, am more relaxed and really more outgoing.

If this is the case then you would think every SO in the world would promote crossdressing
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Very interesting that all replies are similar, mine also.
    I do not change much although I am more tolerant as a girl.
    What we need are some opposing views.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm just another guy in a dress. The only thing that changes when I change clothes are my looks...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I would do the household chores en homme or en femme since I am a retiree with a working wife. However, I am definitely more relaxed in a dress, slip, hosiery and heels. There are chores I would only do en homme such as mowing the lawn and digging in the dirt. Since I use being en femme as a stress reliever my dressing is confined to my home and backyard.

My personality doesn't change...it flowers. While I'm generally a happy person and outgoing I am much more so when dressed. I'm more confident, happier and in general just feel so much better about myself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My personality doesn't change completely, but the things I don't like about my masculine side tend to submerge: the aggressiveness, the competitiveness, the combativeness. I feel much more serene as a female.

Big time! I'm either the sweet little girl next door or the mean a$$ guy that even on a good day I can barely stand myself! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    A couple of years after my wife and I found Tina, she and my male self were sitting around one weekend talking. We covered an incredible breadth of ground that morning. Tina came to visit later in the day. Understand that even though it had been a couple of years, we were still actively trying to figure out who Tina was.

When Tina arrived we started dinner but then, as always, Tina was asked what was new with her, etc. However, my wife steered the conversation back to some of the same topics we had discussed as husband and wife earlier. Now it was her girlfriend she was talking with. After a few questions Tina mentioned that these topics had been discussed earlier. My wife's response was, "yes, but this is my girlfriend and I was very curious whether her feminine perspective would change some of the opinions or viewpoints!".

Initially that seemed completely impossible, but Tina went along with it and we found that some details, opinions, and preferences changed!!! This was a major breakthrough for us and we really believe that my brain is divided masculine/feminine is large blocks, so that there really are major differences. Tina is amazingly detail-oriented, fastidious, and incredibly organized. My male self more tends to go with the flow and figure things out on the fly. Tina is slower and more thoughtful at that speed. He prefers thinking quickly on his feet, more in crisis mode. Tina hates crisis mode! Then again, Tina loves chick flicks and my male self can't stay in the same room when they are playing!

So for 55 years these two personalities existed together. Tina arrived and we've been teasing out the differences ever since. Personally, I love understanding how I function. I've been learning to draw on my gendered selves when necessary, no matter how I'm presenting (although it feels a bit weird at times!)

Btw, did I mention that my male self is right handed. Tina is clearly left handed. No kidding.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nope. Not at all. I'm a sarcastic (yet sweet) dork no matter which side of the closet I get dressed from.

Kathi

I am more relaxed and collected as a male. My female side is anxious, hyperactive, prissy and can be bitchy and it's sooo much more fun! XOXOXO

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Most definetely......I am dressed pretty much all the time............except when I have to work........then I am bad tempered and cussing all the time.........actualy..........I might just hate my job.......

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    oh yes,most definitely,like an out of body experience....
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Girls .... Its interesting how some of you stay same and others have little differences ... And Natascha you have a great sense of humour xxx

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

I do not change other than being less anxious but socially the world seems more tolerant of my eccentricities, not much but every little bit helps.

I never thought that I changed the way that I behave, but my wife says that I'm more outgoing when I'm dressed. My kids say that when they ask me to borrow the car or they need some cash, they would rather ask me when I'm in guy mode, because I'm more likely to say no when I'm dressed. I've never noticed these differences, though.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."