Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Personality ... Does it change when you dress

Hey Billy Babe,

I am different in my mannerisms. I can do the flouncy bouncy stuff I can not do in guy mode for fear of getting my ass kicked.

Women act much differently than men, more emotion and hugs...perhaps an illustration would be the difference between a male and female wardrobe, much more color and variety for the ladies.
    Fundamentally I am me no matter but I act more naturally when I am dressed as Noemi.
    polythene pam

It definitely changes sort of...my excitable fired up intense male persona, become an intense, excitable dorky cheerleader

billibabegg: Thanks for asking. YES, I do change when I dress enfemme, and especially my personality. When I come home, undress, take off my makeup, soak my
    high-heeled- burdened feet and become the male dana again, I think of all the people I should have cursed out but was just too lady-like and polite to do so. Most of
    us may not think so and certainly may not admit it, but putting on a dress a wig and some pantyhose, WILL change your disposition.....dana

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Renee View Post
    This pretty much sums it up for me, too. I'm also a lot more outgoing and social, not that I'm anti-social in guy mode, but when dressed, things just seem to flow easier.
    Your words here match myself exactly.

Tara

No difference for me, unless i don't have time to do nail polish, makeup, etc for a while, then i start to get a little grouchy. If i can do what i want on a daily basis, I'm the same person however dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I would say that I am essentially the same person but when dressed my mannerisms are a little more feminine and I'm a little bit quieter.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Makeup addict!
    I'm still the same person when dressed up, but I do feel really good when I become Katie

Wink

I just used to think that I felt happier and more relaxed, but it must be more than that as when my male self is having a very bad day and is all grumpy and miserable my wife often says please go and put a dress on and make up and some hair so that we can have a nice smile from you
    Kathryn xx

I am more relaxed and more likely to do household chores when in girl mode. Also as a avid golfer I find I play a lot better when I am wearing panties and have my toenails painted. Maybe it helps my balance. LOL. I'm overall just a more relaxed person.

Banned Read only
    [/QUOTE=Kylie4;2865829]I am more relaxed and more likely to do household chores when in girl mode. I'm overall just a more relaxed person.[/QUOTE]

Good Morning Ladies
    Im with the majority here, Im much more relaxed and euphoric. There's a spring in my step, a smile on my face, a much deeper expierence of love in my heart, a carefree mind. I guess I do change or a deeper reality comes out. Plus I also do household chores but, while a big SMILE.

Thera

According to my s/o, I am more gentle and caring when en femme. When in drab she often comments on how I seem to be depressed, which I do not think I am, but I go change to Jill, she says she notices a difference immediately. Granted I cannot do many of the 'guy' things en femme, but she knows that. Often she will tell me to get dressed to go shopping together. I think there are many days she prefers 'princess' around the house rather than 'him'. Works for me!

My SO tends to cross his legs a lot when he is in skirts or en femme.

Bassicaly no. My manerisms change to a more female way of standing, walking, holding a drink, etc. But, the person within is the same.

I am a bit calmer and more relaxed when I am dressed but in the end it's still me as a whole person. I don't separate things into two beings, life is way to complicated as it is .
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I do not notice much difference, but my wife does, she says my personality changes to the point that she can tell what kind of clothes i was wearing when typing a post to this forum just by reading the post. Maybe so.

My wife and I were just having this conversation last week. I noticed that I am much more outgoing and calmer in Erin mode. But my wife said she notices a whole lot more. My personality is, and I quote "bubbley" and much more talkative as Erin. Also that the way I carry myself changes.
    I find it amazing, yet confusing how that happens.
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes...because the world see's me as Linsey and I in turn respond to the world as her. When En Femme I have no choice but to be her to the people around me.
    I become aware of everything about and around me and how I interact with everyone. My senses will shift towards the Femme side as I now must follow the
    'rules of the road' that the ladies are always so mindful of.
    I smile a lot and hold my head high. I make quick eye contact with people, they smile and I smile back. I love the feelings that go with being out En Femme...the feel of my long hair
    on my shoulders, my heels clicking on the sidewalk, my rack bouncing slightly as I step, my lingerie and clothes and how they hug my body.
    My attitude and persona adjust accordingly and my outlook of the world is much better.

I feel extremely feminine and like I belong...and my attitude reflects that.
    "Missed it by that much!"

There is definitely a change for me. When I am en femme I try my best to always act, talk, etc. as a lady would.
    Hugs, Carole

I'm the same person en femme, however I'm less up tight since I'm not trying to act like everyone expects a man to act. I'm free to be myself.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I would say yes my personality does change but I think that is more to do with circumstances as I do less stressful things when dressed so I am more relaxed when dressed not so much because I am dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

If I was to answer this question just for myself then my answer would be no I am exactly the same. However, my fiance has told me that I seem much more relaxed and seem happier. She has brought this up a few times to me as a matter of fact.

I find i feel more me when dressed up, a sense of completeness. I think its partly escapism from the all the real stuff in life

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Yes definately and thats one of the reasons I dress up. I think I have a "nice guy" personality but when dressed I find that I think about different things, I can relax and just enjoy the feeling of the clothes. But I am definately more outgoing and would happily go out to a CD friendly nightclub and party till 5am (this happens very seldon unfortunately) but in male mode would not really have the same fun and probably fade early and just annoy my SO.
    Also get very different sexual feelings when dressed - just want more and more where in guy mode, its different and once satisfied I have had enough.

Interresting topic!

Sammy

Aspiring Member

Totally different

When I can Cd I "feel' like a totally different person...mind, body and soul...in a much more relaxed , euphoric way. Its like a major personality shift. I have often wondered if this was some kind of personality disorder or something that just clicks when I start dressing, but I suppose it is just the way I respond to CDing. It takes a little longer to click back into guy mode. Amanda

Hi,

Being intersexed does not change the core of who i am it really has nothing at all to do with am i male or female .

if i wrote this would it explain better . if you mesh to gether male & female so that there is no difference or can not be seperated, i think as both male / female to gether.

I think about things doing things enjoy myself as a normal person even if some think im different spos i am ,
    it makes little difference what i do , building sewing designing , photo work cooking cleaning house,working on cars trucks what ever i just do it , its not oh thats a male work or this is only womens work it just does not enter my mind .

Now how do i see things relateing to problems or issues how a male views those issues, or as a woman talk about every thing else because there is a problem do i solve it work out what i should do to resolve it or just comunicate it in my talking or do i just wont companingship.

I was trained to solve problems i was trained to act according to what ever needed to be done dont think just do it.

or some times i have a problem issue i cant work through & i get so frustrated so i walk away.many times im crying its over my head, just nice to go talk with another woman clear my mind no i dont solve that issue i just leave it,

I get on well with women because im at home with them & we are on the same wave link mentaly .emotionally

I was trying to seperate male from female really it wont work in my case.

...noeleena...