Thread: I never did .......

I never did .......

Interesting thought, but I don't know how we could verify it:

Are there any guys who have had the opportunity who can honestly say they have never tried on any of their sister's or mother's clothes?

Seems to me that we all started that way. Are we CDs programmed differently or genetically different in some way that made us want to try it in the first place, or did everybody do it at some stage, and only some of us liked it enough to carry on?

Any thoughts??
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Amelie
    I never tried on my mom's or sisters clothes. I don't like what they wore, and probably wouldn't fit.
    For me it began when I would hang out with the first punk and death rock girls. I thought their heavily made-up white pale faces and their black,sort of Mad Max style clothes were sexy. This was one of the factors that made me like I am today. Just like some of you wanted to wear your moms clothes, I wanted to wear the punk girls clothes. The difference being, I had to buy mine, I couldn't take anyone else's clothes.
    So while some of you think heels and stockings are sexy, I think army boots and fishnets are sexy.
    Since my mom wasn't a death rocker, I didn't try on her clothes.
    Love Amelie

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Are we CDs programmed differently or genetically different in some way that made us want to try it in the first place, or did everybody do it at some stage, and only some of us liked it enough to carry on?
    I've often wondered this too. If I had to guess I'd say it's probably more of the former than the latter for some reason, I don't know why. Maybe because if everyone did it they would love it so much they would all be CD's too.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

All it took was a pair of my mom's suntan pantyhose that set me off to where I am today.It is interesting to see the similarities between everyone especially those who started at a younger age and wore their sisters or in my case thier mothers clothes.I wore my mom's clothes until they couln't fit anymore.At that time I realized that I needed to get my own clothes

At first it was my sister's panties! A pair of red nylon with a zipper with an O ring attached! Then it was her bras! Then it was her panty hose! Then it was he makeup! Then any woman's underwear I could get my hands on! Then my ex-wife's! Then my live in girlfriend!

It was just curiosity for me. I wanted to know what it felt like to wear a dress so I borrowed one from a sister. It was an instant turn-on and I was hooked. However, I have a friend, (gay), who does Improv and theatre and has crossdressed for shows but doesn't like it otherwise. It's definitely an indivdiual thing. Does everyone try it? Why do some like it while others don't? I'm sure a lot of psych and med science people are losing sleep trying to find those answers.

nat101
    it was my moms jean dress that did me in and ever since then its been all out

I don't even remember the first time. I do remember where we lived at the time and I only remember living there until I was 7 years old. I tried on my mothers clothes that just hung on me and I didn't know there was a difference in sex. One time I just wanted to tell my mom I was going to be a girl from then on. I was 9 before I was able to try on another girls clothes and have been hooked ever since.

It was a pair of my mom's pantyhose that started it for me. I didn't really want to wear her clothes because she didn't have much and nothing in the style that I liked, but it was all that I had to go on for a long time.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

I started out wearing my mom's clothes, ( Out of fashion of course ) but the feel of the silky undies did me in, I've been cding off and on ever since.
    And plan to continue forever
    forever in lace

I tried on some of my mom's things when a young teen, but was never busted and didn't realize my cd yearnings until years later. I just thought that was something most boys did at some point growing up - but I never told anybody either. Until now.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Wink same story here

I have to admit that what got me started was my mom's pantyhose some twenty years ago. Although that was the basis for my CDing I have to say that my choice in dress has changed a bit over the decades.

I'll have to tip my hat to Amelie on this one. Although I started with mother's things, I ended up with a style that is strictly LA Underground. Not sure if you can see in my profile pic, but my fishnets end in a pair of size 11 (men's) paratrooper style combat boots. Although I can't imagine trading in my patent leather 5" pumps for anything.

Hehe, and am I the only one that thinks that Stefanie from the Apprentice on MTV is hot?
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Ann
    I tried on some of my mom's things when a young teen, but was never busted and didn't realize my cd yearnings until years later. I just thought that was something most boys did at some point growing up - but I never told anybody either. Until now.
    Rachel

just the same for me. there was a gap of fifteen years.

as you suggest, at the time I thought it was normal experimentation, it was just something us boys didn't talk about.

you have addressed the point I was trying to get at in this thread - not who has done it but has everybody done it (including all the 'normal' guys out there who don't read this forum)?
    Last edited by crispy; 09-13-2004 at 01:55 AM.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadiane
    All it took was a pair of my mom's suntan pantyhose that set me off to where I am today.It is interesting to see the similarities between everyone especially those who started at a younger age and wore their sisters or in my case thier mothers clothes.I wore my mom's clothes until they couln't fit anymore.At that time I realized that I needed to get my own clothes
    You hit the nail on the head there for me Jessica, I started from my sisters clothes as she had left them out so I tried them on but I tried to stop myself from crossdressing and I did but about 10 yrs ago it all started to come back I use to look at women and think god she looks nice in that outfit and here I am today still crossdressing.

Trying on my mother's underwear is what got me started. My sister was much smaller and younger than me so I never did try on her clothes.

Debra

I must say that I didn't start with trying on clothes, but with Make-up, I saw mom putting on her make-up. once she was out I would then experiment with her lip stick, eye shaddow, and mascarra. then over time this grew to what I'd look like with a skirt and blouse. Many years later I love everything about being a part-time Girl.

I started raiding my Mom's closet around 13 yrs old - she had some decent lingerie and dresses, and I stole some of her panties - cotton and silk - it just felt SO good. I used to get all dressed up in my parents' room after school because they were at work - full lingerie and sexy dresses! My sister is younger than me so I had to wait until she was a bit older to try on her things - she had nice tight little cotton panties that I just loved!

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Interesting thread. It's amazing how many of us started with hosiery. For being such a delicate garment it sure is powerful!
    xxoo
    Jennifer