Thread: Elated and walking on air

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar

Elated and walking on air

Rebecca is walking on air tonight, well actually heels.

I took the opportunity tonight as it was dark and wet, to venture out for the first time en femme. Nosy neighbours and all that. Would have worn a skirt and stockings but maybe blending first time is best. Had my hood down, not up, so as not to be a complete hide-away Brolly in hand, I ventured out the front door and straight out onto the main road. We live like battery hens in the UK, so even a short walk and you've passed 3000 houses. OK, slightly less but you get the picture.

I was so pre-occupied with walking on uneven ground in heels that I didn't notice the young GG walk straight past me. My first ever shot out attached (not my most photogenic pose but my heart was banging like a drum) but pure elation.
    Next shot is when I got back home. Anyway, that's another cherry in my life burst, here's to the next time. Oh,....and some thanks to my good friend Jack Daniels and Coke .

Rebecca x (girl getting out and about.....eventually)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Oh,....and some thanks to my good friend Jack Daniels and Coke .
    LOL .. and yay for you Rebecca! I remember my first time out en femme as well, and I too wore trousers (capris actually). Well done you for doing it! That's awesome! Now the genie is out, there's no putting her back in the bottle. It gets easier and better every time you do it. Enjoy this milestone and post again when you next go out again.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Congrats Rebecca, it is fun being out, if only for a walk it is be out in the world being who we want to be, i will bet you can;t wait to do itagain, i know i can't. I happy for you lady, you got pass the first hard step.hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Congrats Rebecca! Fun isn't it, and you look great! Just go easy on the JD.lol.

Congratulations Rebecca!

After seeing your signature I'm sure the potency of that spell probably just shot way up. Are you seeing the curvature of the Earth from where you are?

I hope you have even more fun on your next trip out!

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca, It will get easier and there will be no holding you back.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

On'Ya Rebecca I don't think you exagerated battery hens is a good description and 3000 houses to the mile.
    That first buzz is always good and I hope you have a few more before it becomes passe.
    I have been out in the UK when it is dark, wet, cold and windy. Not too pleasant but still a buzz.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

FUNNY THAT YOU SHOULD MENTION YOUR FRIEND JACK DANIELS, IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE A MUTUAL FRIEND HERE!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Rebecca, what a great first outing. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now be careful, you know Coke isn't good for you. Now, Jack could be a friend, when one is needed.

Thanks to everyone for their congrats.
    I'm still buzzing this afternoon.

Maybe I'll try a more sober run tonight!
    Just me, no Jack & Co. .

Hope the weather improves too, but I'm a winter baby, so can handle it whatever.

Gold Member
    That is great Rebecca! As you say, the next time can be without Jack. He isn't always a good going out partner. And I suspect the hood will stay down too. I wish you many happy trips. Knock 'em dead!

Rebecca goes out - part 2

Well I went out for the second night running.
    No rain, no umbrella for cover and hood down. Amazed how many people I passed too, I thought it would be quiet........ wrong! Took a long walk around the block to expand the comfort zone. I was fully exposed and loved every heart banging minute.

I posted the pics of the items I wore in The Picture Gallery rather than on here. It's where they're meant to go after all. Titled 2nd NIGHT OUT IN THE REAL WORLD if anyone cares to look. The flash kills everything behind me so only have one of me out-side.

Sorry this is a bit me, me, me but hey, so what, for a day or so.
    Now working up to my day trip out, but well away from home.
    Wooo hoooo, this girl's heart is flying this weekend.

Rebecca Woods (outdoor girl)

Way to go girl. Sometimes it should be you, you, you, you. Polish those wings.

Hugs
    Natasha
    x

You go Rebecca! Life's short Keep havin' fun! 'Cause you're worth it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Rebecca,it`s quite the feeling isn`t it..,,,,,,and habit forming
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hey, these posts are meant to be about you, you, you, because YOU DID IT. You accomplished something you wanted to do,and that is simply fantastic, and you enjoyed doing it. What a win win. Wait until you go shopping, and bring your dress/skirt/blouse/shoes home, now that will really be your win win.

Way to go girl.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hay Rebecca that is what we are here for, to share moments like this. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you had a good time.

Hugs
    Jolene

You have overcome the 3000 houses to the mile syndrome.
    Have fun, third time lucky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You look amazing, kudos for your courage!!! great taste by the way, definitely got the style.
    Lov'n it!!!!

Have fun Rebecca! Cause you deserve it! Ol' Jack use to be my friend too! But he gave up on me, so now I have mr. Busch and the twelve members of his cabniet as my close friend! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

First off congrats on stepping out. You are way ahead of me. Second, could you please give a definition for "complete hide-away Brolly in hand" ? I don't know what it means but I am dying to use it the next time I am in a red neck bar

Ellie

Beautiful Girl To Billie SweetNikki's Avatar
    Congrats Rebecca

So pleased you got to do your first step outside. I am trying to do the same but have that 2 minds thought which stops me but one day i will do it.

Hope you enjoy more outings to come..