Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fem Golfing?

I found some ladies golf shoes at a golf expo for around $30 when they were $80 + in the stores, also got a discontinued pair of men's shoes by Callaway for $25. I were little white booty socks with pink highlights, regular white gloves, golf skort and women's golf polo shirt, and women's sun glasses. All bought on sale somewhere, thrift stores, TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Ross, Izod outlet store and at sales at golf stores. I have a few skorts and tops and last year bought a light pink cool weather vest. Now I need to get out there more often to use what I have in my closet. Anyone in the SF Bay and Sacramento areas interested in golfing en femme, PM me. Oh, and I use my male clubs and hit a pink ball. The only thing I do different besides the clothes is to hit from the ladies' tees. Hitting with the breast forms is a different experience, but it actually helps me to slow down my back swing which sometimes results in a better swing.

PS: Cissy found a used set of women's clubs on Ebay, I think, and uses those with good results. We are out there for the en femme experience and for fun, not to be politically nor sport correct.

I have played the past two years in at row the DLV golf tournament. A total blast with golfers from all ranges of skill. It is always a highlight of DLV for me. If I ever get the chance I'll have to try and get up north to play with Tina and Cissy. Playing dressed is lots of fun and negative reactions do not happen. Just the opposite. At home I play 2-3 times a week and sometimes 5 days, but for reasons I'll not say here I can't dress.

Oh I am so tempted...wish I could join you all for a round.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Are those of us who have played golf en femme not going to tell us what they wore. My favourite for the few outings was a yellow mini, a bit on thetight side, but otherwise comfortable.
    ~S~

Sorry I don't golf but I'm a bowler, I've bowled underdressed . But a scrach bowler is a scrach bowler ,,,, No help to the gurls . Golf is good if you like it but bowling is the only sport that if you make a misstake you can't recover from it. Just my 2 cents lol

I'm a 1.8 Index but have only played underdressed... Going to the US Open this week!

I have hit a few balls in a field while dressed and my breasts did get in the way.

I also got on a golf course late one nite and played 2 holes ... it was fun.

Yes I have always underdressed while playing.

I have gone running while dressed and I see why big breasted girls don't run.

I had my large forms attached, they ripped some of my skin off my body, OUCH.