Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fem Golfing?

Fem Golfing?

Besides crossdressing my favorite thing to do is golf. I always thought it would be awesome to combine the two and golf as a woman. I've underdeessed on the golf course and it is great. So I was wondering if anyone here is a golfer and played dressed as a woman?

I used to golf but gave it up... Now if they allowed checking like ice hockey I'd reconsider! Lol. I do play hockey enemme....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    my sport was always skiing. i always thought it would be cute to be out there skiing in one of those snow bunny outfits , you know like a pale powder blue outfit. I could just see it skiing , those forms would be popping out all the time

Banned Read only
    golf was too slow a pace for me but I have ridden both mountain bikes and road bikes while dressed en fem. Road cycling is the best dressed because of the spandex. Woman's cycling shorts are shorter than the mens shorts. I'll also wear a padded sports bra, Pearl Izumi's "sugar" shorts and on a few occasions I've even worn pantyhose (8 denier) on road rides. I'll run in the mornings while wearing skorts or woman's running shorts (most are also a shorter cut than mens run shorts) and a jog bra (pantyhose as well of course)

I love all sports so let me add more to my question. What sports have you played as a girl?

I love golf too, and I would love to someday play enfemme. For two reasons, one it would be exciting and two I could move up to the red tees .

I played golf dressed. The one thing to get use to use is the bulges out front that do alter your swing somewhat. If you haven't done it yet, then what are you waiting for.

You have one life and limited time. Why waste a minute?
    Michelle

Being an ex golf pro, I never really gave it a thought. Golf is one of those macho things I do.

One funny thing I did while giving a lesson to a woman that had to be around a 44 FF up top. She thought her breast were to reason she could not make a good swing. So to prove her wrong, I stuffed my shirt with towels, head covers and whatever else I had to make my chest stick out as much as hers. I then hit some shots and showed her how the arms work along side of the breasts and not in front of them. She got it! I had her hitting some decent shots in no time now that she was turning her shoulders and not trying to get her arms around her chest. It was a fun lesson filled with some good laughs too. A week later her husband showed up and wanted to know what I did to his wife. She beat him for the first time earlier that day.

Hmmmm....I wonder if Karren has ever heard of the Full Body Contact Golfing Asssociation (the FBCGA)?

A couple of the Sacramento and S.F. girls have. Try Allie SF and sorry I can't com up with the Sacramento girls name right now, when it comes back to me, I'll try to add it if I remember who it is, but there is a thread around here about it, try searching golf.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    my sport was always skiing. i always thought it would be cute to be out there skiing in one of those snow bunny outfits , you know like a pale powder blue outfit. I could just see it skiing , those forms would be popping out all the time
    Yes will the next ski season be better than the last one. I ski dressed most of the time.
    Color helps the look also white gloves and pastel goggles.
    I do have a grey suit with a pale blue top I bought while en femme. at the end of the season.
    If you get busted whilst skiing with goggles and everything....
    You are doing something WRONG.
    Answer the question..
    The only complaint I had from my opposition was that I was playing off the ladies tee.
    I suggested to even it up the play off the men's tee.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 06-08-2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: To answer the question.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes Tina, I have played golf en femme with my good friend here Cissy (WindyCissy). Do a search on it and you can read a few threads started by Cissy with our glamor golf pics too. We played starting around 1 PM at a course just south of Sacramento. A few times we almost had the course to ourselves, another time a guy joined us for part of the round. Tons of fun and playing from the red tees, lady's, I had my best round ever. Having a cold beer on the veranda after the round capped off the fun experience. Then it was back to the hotel for showers and a girls night on the town. If you can try it, by all means go for it. You will not forget the moment.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    No golfing sorry, shooting and the gym just about everyday (Includes lap swimming) and of course en fem. I did one time play tennis in a cute golf shirt and pleated skirt I suspect the same outfit could be worn golfing.

This is too funny! I just got back from playing golf. I think about it every time I play...but I would still tee off from the mens tee even if I played en femme just because I think it'll help me stay focused. my friend I played with asked if I would play dressed up....I told him only if he holds my hand lol xoxoxo

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Golf a lot, and this is the first golf season with a desire, and a hole in my wardrobe. Can't have that. Dont know if I could pull off the clubhouse though.

Question. Has anyone gone as far as to have a set of women's clubs? being a senior with slow swing speed, they might work well for me..

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Some of y'all have given me the courage to maybe try it. Same for me for the clubhouse though. Definitely wont play at the course I am a member of. I git my wife a set of women's golf clubs that I would have to borrow! Will definitely hit from the ladies tees. Just another advantage to being a woman.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    Question. Has anyone gone as far as to have a set of women's clubs? being a senior with slow swing speed, they might work well for me..

Barbara
    My view is that it would be taking accessorizing a step too far. The LPGA pros and top amateurs don't and can't play consumer "ladies'" clubs. The soft shafts are way too whippy for their strong swings. Michelle Wie is six feet tall and averages more than 270 yards per drive. That's close to PGA numbers, so I doubt she's playing ladies, seniors, or regular shafts, and she obviously needs full length to get her stance posture right.

To me, if a playing companion brought up using standard mens' clubs, I'd just explain that, as I became a better golfer, I needed longer and stiffer clubs because I'm a big, strong girl. But then, Bubba Watson has been doing pretty well with a pink driver, albeit with a shaft stiffer than iron pipe. Where's that spray paint....?

Ladies' clubs are for average female club golfers; average size, average strength. Accessorize at will if you like, but be ready to lose a lot of balls left if you swing those whippy shafts.

Since the average golfer struggles to break 100 on a regulation course, if you play a good game (I have an 8 handicap), you're going to be noticed whether you're male (although a bit less so), female, or undecided. Play as well as you can every time and own it. A good golf swing depends as much on coordination and flexibility as it does on strength, witness the lady pros. The game is endlessly challenging (kind of like being gender-different), and one often plays with others who are acquaintances only for those few hours on the course. It's also a game with a long tradition of good manners and reserved etiquette. That's a pretty good setup for a public adventure.

Besides, skorts and sleeveless polos are one of my favorite looks... I just started a photo gallery thread for links looks. Check it out, and please add to it.
    Last edited by Acastina; 06-08-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Until I read this Post. I had not even thought of playing in Fem. I purchased a Home this year in Central Florida (Gulf Side). I am surrounded by Golf Courses. Another excuse to gobuy me some new clothes and try this when I return for the winter. If any one would like to try. Come on Down and get away during the winter drop me a PM. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I used to golf but gave it up... Now if they allowed checking like ice hockey I'd reconsider! Lol. I do play hockey enemme....
    Checking in golf sounds like a great idea. An idea I've been proposing for a few years is to change the rules in curling to allow both sides to sweep any given rock AND to allow body checking.

Hannah

I love to golf. I play once or twice a week but have never golfed in full femme. I've worn womens shorts and of course panties while golfing but have never tried it with a bra, wig and everything else. Maybe I need to because I am totally in my own head with any iron shot other than my wedges. Maybe being fully dressed would take my mind off of worrying about the double cross.

I dress as a lady(-a bra...my boobs get in the way) while golfing and have a 3.8 handicap. ahhh yes most people don't notice I am wearing women's clothes(shorts/shirt/shoes....)
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

At the Diva Las Vegas gathering each year, the golf outing is very popular. While I have not done it since I'm completely unathletic, those who have participated have really enjoyed it.

in a couple of weeks my wife and i are going to a golf resort for two days and nights and i have just bought two pair of fem shorts a tan pair and a white pair,they both zip up from the opposite side so yes they are obviously fem shorts.they fit my butt snugly so i know there will be panty lines and with the white shorts i also know the panties that i will be wearing underneath will be visable and i dont care.most of the time when women wear light colored slacks or shorts their panties show thru and it dont seem to bother anyone so why should it bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Yes Tina, I have played golf en femme with my good friend here Cissy (WindyCissy). Do a search on it and you can read a few threads started by Cissy with our glamor golf pics too. We played starting around 1 PM at a course just south of Sacramento. A few times we almost had the course to ourselves, another time a guy joined us for part of the round. Tons of fun and playing from the red tees, lady's, I had my best round ever. Having a cold beer on the veranda after the round capped off the fun experience. Then it was back to the hotel for showers and a girls night on the town. If you can try it, by all means go for it. You will not forget the moment.
    Thank you Allie, I'm so embarassed I couldn't think of WindyCissy's name at the time! I really enjoyed your golfing stories, when they where happening.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    I am starting to golf this year after a several year layoff. So I could see this in my future. It got me thinking, for those that do it regular, have you gone out and bought a ladies set of shoes, glove, etc leaving out the clubs as previously mentioned. I wasn't even sure if you could get shoes large enough for some of us, but I did a quick check at golfsmith.com and they had them up to a size 12 which helps some of us. Looking around might result in some larger sizes.