Thread: Employment history

Employment history

Hello all, I have a good question. I'm just getting started (finding the gender therapist) and wanted to know how other fully transitioned women have dealt with prior employment history when getting that new job. Were you able to contact any previous employers and explain your situation to get them to alter their records to female (good) from male (bad, so many levels). Just trying to get as much real world info as I can so to be prepared, thanks

Banned Read only
    Steph,

I believe this thread will assist you; http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...oyment+history

Julia