Thread: Encouraged by older females to do/wear girly things when younger

Banned Read only

Encouraged by older females to do/wear girly things when younger

Were you?

Mom bought me a girl's blouse and asked me to wear it, which I did.

She also had me learn to bun, braid and ponytail her and her friend's hair.

That's pretty neat! What led up to her buying you a blouse???? Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I came home from school and she showed me a blouse she had bought, saying she thought it was a boy's shirt at the time of purchase.

Silver Member
    As a youngster, smaller in size than most boys, my mother forced me to dress (act) as a girl! She also demanded I learn to do housework, wash/dry dishes, laundry, ironing, etc, "just like all good little girls had to do". I was her secret "sissy" until my mid teens.

very long story - yes - it is where Jennifer came from

Jenn

I was, several times. Mostly by my bossy babysitter when I was in first grade. I wore her boots to school one snowy morning. That was an amazing day.

I wonder if all "boys" have some sort of experience where they encounter something girlish growing up. I think we just really, really remember those events

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    As a youngster, smaller in size than most boys, my mother forced me to dress (act) as a girl! She also demanded I learn to do housework, wash/dry dishes, laundry, ironing, etc, "just like all good little girls had to do". I was her secret "sissy" until my mid teens.
    Oh my, tell us more. Did she force you to get taken to the prom by a (gasp) boy?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I never had anyone coerce me into wearing anything, I just picked up on my sister's, and cousins' need/desire to wear feminine things. All I knew back then was I want some too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    what's so wrong with that????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

my aunt and i were playing dressup, it was silly and innocent, but wen i went home i started wearing my step moms panties ahhhhh memories

no nobody had to help me i did it all by my self
    hugs
    Ronda

I was an only child for a long time, my brother is 6.5 years younger than me. My parents decided to take in a foster child so I'd have company, the foster child was a girl a few years older than I was. I remember us playing together in our house and she decided we'd play dressup, and she got me to put on her panties and her slip. I'm sure that was my first dressing experience, and probably is the thing that stuck in my mind and kept me drssing to this day, 60 years later.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Banned Read only
    I think myself lucky for my slightly girly upbringing.

I've always had girly lashes. Before I started 1st grade, my Mom used to put mascara on me almost everyday
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Makeup addict!
    Nope, never. I've just always wanted to become Katie

No, nobody has ever done that with me, and I really don't think that CDing can be caused by someone else having you wear girly things. The expression of CDing can be assisted, but if you're CD you will likely dress sooner or later.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think I've told the story about how my mum gave me a box of dressing up clothes that I got to wear for a couple of years.

We used to do stuff at home. Me and my brother and my mum would have baking days. We'd make cakes and pies. I was taught how to make pastry. All I can remember is we really enjoyed it as special times, oh and the cakes were delicious, we had to make an extra batch to eat fresh out of the oven. This was England in the 70's. Worse it was the north of England. Liking to cook and bake and help your mum peg out the washing was a mortal sin. Homophobic comments were made even though neither my brother or I are gay. It was just ignorant intolerance. We were supposed to be rolling on the ground fighting with other boys 24/7. Baking cakes was abherrant behaviour. I thought rolling around with boys was weird and wanted no part of it. None of the things me and my brother enjoyed with my mum were forced, we genuinely did enjoy it.

I was never encouraged by males or female to CD, it was in my genes, I believe. Btw I love my lifestyle.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I think back and try to think of an event or circumstance that may have triggered my CDing
    All that I remember is going to the lake for the weekend and my parents had forgotten to pack my PJs
    There was no mention of just sleeping in my underwear but was given one of my sisters extra flannel nighties.
    I remember having a rough night sleeping as I was really liking the nighty

Lynda

My mom never dressed me in female clothes, but she occasionally put nail polish and lipstick on me when I was little -- 3-5 years or so.

- Diane

As a child iIran out of clean 'boy underwear' quite often. My mother would then have me wear my sister's clean underwear. Thinking about it years later I must of had my own 'stash' of panties and tees because my sisters were a lot older than me. Mother would also use me as a dress model for dresses she was making for a girl cousin. I always had to wear the appropriate underwear while modeling. I would sometimes have to stay dressed for an entire day when she was sewing. I remember being very uncomfortable. When I was 8 or 9 while visiting my uncle's farm I got my boy clothes dirty and my aunt dressed me completely in my girl cousins clothes. There were a lot of other cousins visiting and my aunt sent me out to play with them. I can't ever remember being so embarrassed and humiliated in my whole life. They teased me no end. Also, when I was 3 1/2 yrs old I was baptized in a very frilly, girly dress. I don't remember that but I've seen the oictures.

Fast forward a few years to when I was 15. I had been dressing for a few years and one day my mother caught me. All hell broke loose and both my parents were extremely upset with me. I have never figured that out.