Thread: Got out for the first time

Got out for the first time

Well for the first time in many years I once again walked out of the house. OMG was it a rush at first. I live in a townhome and have to walk around the building to get to my car, well one of the neighbors was walking his dog just as I went by. I almost turned round but flopped my hair in my face and walked on by, I don't think he cared at all, his dog did bark at me though, and I know this dog. I jumped in my car and drove round town for about a half hour them came home, checked the mail and walked back inside the house. Very uneventfull and exciting at the same time.

I was wearing a black dress that falls just above the knee, black stockings, leather ankle boots and a black leather fitted jacket with a ruffeled lapel and coller.

This was completely unplaned and spontanious. I am hoping to get together with a gg friend tomorrow to do a better makeup job and some girl talk...yeah me!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you getting back in the swing is always exciting.

Sexy sounding outfit! Sounds like a fun little excursion!

Well done, sounds like you really enjoyed your trip out.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

That is great Kellianne! Before long you will be a regular and it will become no big deal. You just live your life just as you want. BTW, I've always loved your Avatar!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Cool! Glad to hear it. Before you know it it'll just feel natural, like you've been doing it forever (v^-^)
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

Great job kelliann. Outfit sounds really hot.
    Kimmyg
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

I have some birds in an aviary that don't recognize me when dressed.
    Same for the dog sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks fof all the support.
    Jonianne, thanks I can't remember where I found it bit it kust looked so fitting I couldn't resist Tink.
    Beverly, its so funny how animals react, I had a lab forever that always looked at me funny when I would get dressed up. I think he finally figured it out at about 6 years old and would stop sniffing me for 5 min.
    I really wish I could have taken pictures to post but I dont have a computer hooked up right now and I can't download pictures from my phone to the post. Kelli