Thread: How do you nuture your feminine side besides CDing?

Question How do you nuture your feminine side besides CDing?

Hi friends,
    After 2 weeks of the kids here on vacation, I'm finally enjoying a full 2 days lounging around the house in full-dress. Feels soooo nice.

My question is this: how else to you nuture/express/get-in-touch with your femine side aside from dressing up? I like candle lit baths with rose oil before getting dressed. Curious as to other ideas people may have!
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-10-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: No need for additional posts. You can edit your OP for spelling mistakes. :)
    Everyone should feel overwhelmingly sexy now-and-then.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila Be View Post
    I like candle lit baths with rose oil before getting dressed.
    Hi Leila,

Like you I also like to pamper myself with a bath, I add some vanilla bath salts or vanilla bath oil. I sometimes have a facial in guy mode. Was thinking about doing the day spa thing. Would take my partner and both be pampered for the day (I don't go out en femme).

Anyway, no matter what, the experiences on the inside are always treasured, even if the outside doesn't match...
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    While there is nothing like getting dressed to keep my CD mojo going, I drop in here or over in Facebook to visit and keep up with friends. I try to keep the fur down and skin and nails in good shape for when I have the chance to dress, so that has become part of my routine.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Star View Post
    Hi Leila,

I sometimes have a facial in guy mode. Was thinking about doing the day spa thing.
    Love the day-at-the-spa idea! BTW, I don't go out en femme either. Not yet, anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    .... there is nothing like getting dressed to keep my CD mojo going...
    I agree Sarah. Just looking for enhancements.
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-10-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Multiposting not allowed, please edit your post for added thoughts, or use the Multiquote +" button.

Banned Read only
    Even if I do not have a chance to be en femme, I always try to watch NBC's Today Show and look at the lovely dresses the female hosts wear. The show also has female related segments on heath, beauty and clothing. Perusing the sites of on line retailers is another way to keep the cross dressing juices flowing through my veins. I love seeing the new dresses and lingerie. Through perusing eBay into the mix also.

I completely pamper myself when I shower.
    I have no hair thanks to my epilator so the soap suds just slide off me.
    Then I pat [not rub] myself dry and apply a good hydration body lotion all over.
    Next it’s a squirt of perfume and some fresh silk panties. [Sorry that’s dressing but it’s all a part of feeling fem]

Isn’t life fun Leila!

Well, when I want to feel feminine and can't dress, or paint my nails (which, since I'm military is OFTEN the case), I go for a walk in drab or in uniform if I'm at work, and I practice my feminine posture and gait. In uniform especially, it's not a big deal, because you can hardly tell. Most of the women I work with know that there's something "different" about me and I've only known two guys who have actually said anything about it. One had no idea what he was looking at (he said that he could always tell me apart by the way I walked and then something about good posture) and one is an LGBT rights advocate and won't say anything on the subject (even though he doesn't know for sure) because the "T" is still considered medically disqualifying, be it Transsexual or Transgender. I also tend to sit and cross my legs in a feminine manner at work.

Dunno.

Don't know what I am....don't care.

I occasionally go out anyplace/anytime as a woman.

Hi,

I know theres a difference yet youll know what ill say.

& its not a put down.

For me its about being a woman & i cant help it, It really is .......just being a woman .......I dont know any other way or let alone have words that explain when your born with that part of you nothing i can do will change who i am as a female / woman. its just there its who you are or my case am.

...noeleena...

I keep my nails longer & buffed, not painted. I get some looks, but I don't care. I use Youthful Essence on my face & arms and try to be as hairless as possible. I always moisturize my entire body after a bath.

I know what you are saying Hon but once we reach a certain point, we no longer nurture ourselves we nurture others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't laugh, but beyond the dress, what makes me feel more feminine, is an apron, I love to cook, and nothing beats cooking like doing it heels!
    Even when we get to nurturing others, a little self pampering still goes a long way! And I love bubble bathes, with soft music, and candles, and applying creams and scented oils.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Its a good question. I'm lucky in that I dress every day and don't have to hide very often. I normally am fully dressed, but on those occassions when I can't, I underdress and I wear a women's fragrance. Just little things, but positive reinforcements.

I read and watch films. I find it's much easier these days to identify with the female characters than formerly. Maybe it's a form of fantasizing, I don't know, but it certainly gives you a different perspective on a book or film.

Annabelle

I try to go to the spa if I can. Get a mani pedi, waxing services, try to push the waxing of the eyebrows to the max without going to fem. Getting the hair cut on my bald head at the beauty parlor and visit this site. I'm glad I will be going to get some of these services done on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    While there is nothing like getting dressed to keep my CD mojo going, I drop in here or over in Facebook to visit and keep up with friends. I try to keep the fur down and skin and nails in good shape for when I have the chance to dress, so that has become part of my routine.
    Hello Sarah
    Im with you on this, I just like to keep my body clean and fresh. No smelly stuff. That only comes while in femme then I go all out.(at least with what I have). Such a euphoria and I LOVE IT.

Hugs to all
    Thera

Amen to keeping the fur down ... I love to shave smooth down below. Its part of my weekly fem schedule. As for other things I love to get Mani/Pedi at a quite Korean salon close to me. There is nothing like have a "spa day" I also sit with my legs crossed FEM when Im able to at work. Often times Ill straighten my posture and push my legs together as if I was wearing a miniskirt. This is both for tone and posture but its also a real turn on. I often put on sexy lip gloss when driving home from work too... checking out myself in the mirror and blowing kisses, Do I sound crazy? lol

As for when I dress: I love to take a long bath before, turn on Breakfast at tiffany s, lite some candles, and use my lavender oil in the tub. Lavender will instantly set my mind sailing into a feminine paradise.

Aspiring Member
    If you are like me, all you need is to nurture yourself and to be true to your own feelings and emotions. I grew up with John Wayne movies and in a super macho environment but I have to share with you that I get quite emotional with what might be considered a chick flick. Movies that give me an emotional lift are an elixer to the Annie side of me. What I have learned to do is to NOT hide those tears and deep sighs that cause me to lose my breath. Although associated with women, I shave my legs so that I can enjoy the sensual feeling of rubbing up against something soft and delicate. I enjoy the visible feelings of seeing my toenails being painted. Combined, everything slightly touches my emotional, physical and visual needs as Annie.

Loving all of your creative ideas! Several of you have already given me new inspirations! Thanks so much, Leila

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Nurture my feminine side other than CDing? Oh lots of ways. Take a long soak in the tub and shave my legs. Go "window shopping" online at JC Penneys or Khols, put my girly PJs on and have some fruit desert while watching TV. Watch a "How to" style video on YouTube about makeup application. Paint my toenails a different color (and if it's the weekend) my fingernails too.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Im not Alicia Sliverstone Clueless's Avatar
    Deprogramming a bit by watching a lot of movies (chick flicks) that I would normally not see. I watch the better ones a few times to try to better understand the emotional side of the characters. Trying to be more aware of people's feelings & be more respectful. Working on caring more about people, animals & the world we all live in. Be more generous & less greedy/materialistic. Standing up some to acts of bigotry, racism & intolerance by others. Avoiding some of my toxic friends & acquaintances. Trying to let my guard down more & be less macho/defensive. Looking for positives in things rather than negative. Reducing stress & being happier. Watching cooking shows. Learning about skin & hair care. Thinking about getting into some type of non religious spirituality. Trying to understand the basics of fashion.

pedicures, plucking/sculpting my eyebrows, trimming my arm hair & bleaching it, reading womens magazines/catalogs

I, my male self do not need nor want to integrate with my female self. We coexist as two independent personalities with separate ways of thinking, feeling & bahaving. Either one of us fully expresses at a time but never both of us together.

Attachment 182860

I keep all body shaved. But then again I don't like body hair regardless. Everyday I use facial scrub to keep my skin clear. I use cuticle oil to make sure my nails are always healthy and strong (I hate hate hate when they break). Occassionally i'd wear some foundation and mascara in male mode just because, lol. No seems to care. That's about all for now until I can afford my own place and feel totally comfortable pampering myself
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

I enjoy the simple things! Like wearing my panties under my shorts and definitely enjoy the way I sit! Sitting lady like reminds me who I am!!!!