Thread: When you can't dress.............

When you can't dress.............

When you can't dress how do you cope?

For me the opportunities to dress are few and far between. So in an attempt to keep what little sanity I have, I shop, and I shop, then I shop some more. When I do get a chance to dress it is incredibly fun to try on all my new clothes.

How about you?

Well, I read this forum and look at all the lovely ladies here!

I really prefer to shop for myself en femme where trying things on is free! When I can't dress I enjoy shopping with (and for) my wife or daughters.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

the more i work the less i can dress. sometimes the job requires me to do thing like cut my hair, recently grow a beard. how do i cope. coming to this forum. it really helps. while i'm on the site looking straight at the screed, it feels like i'm dressed. also talking to my partner, she is the best part of my life. with out her i wouldn't be around today. but that's what partners do. watch each other's backs. i would like to take this moment to thank every one here. getting through the day would be a lot harder with out this place.

Something witty.
    I know what you mean. On another post I referred to 'drought' periods, where for whatever I reason I cannot dress. Sometimes it does not bother me, others I feel the urge. But agreed Sandy, there is so much 'therapy' coming here, I am really glad to be a part of this community. Even sitting here in ratty t-shirt and camo shorts, you can feel girly!

ah yes... I've been there a lot. Right now, for instance. I live on a military base and although you can be super gay in the military, apparently you have to wear the right set of clothes while doing so. I have a roommate, too. Basically, you have to find ways to let your feminine side out. For me, I take a martial arts class (it's very rhythmic, almost like dancing! In fact, duels are set to music) and I can let a little bit of feminine grace escape there; I walk a lot, in drab, but I adopt my feminine posture and gait. In uniform or drab, most people can tell that something's different, but they can't tell what it is. Sit, stand, lay down en femme. Be a FTM CD. That's what I do, anyway. I still shave my legs and my arms (my cover story is that my hair gets frizzy when it's humid and it tangles quite painfully) and I have to make damn sure that my closet is locked before I leave my room, but I'm still able to be Sophie.

I don't get many opportunities to dress. Life seems to always be in the way of my passion to become enfemme. So when I can't dress (which is most of the time) I seem to day dream about dressing. In my minds eye I am always dressed and happy. Oh and I am slimmer and shorter and cuter.............lol
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

You cope by getting rid of your wife, buying a place of your own and having a large bank balance.

This is a slightly tongue-in-cheek response but having said that that’s what I did.

Suzy coping rather well.

Gold Member
    Besides coming here,
    I under dress with panties 24/7, hose when not to warm outside,
    and a bra when I can get away with it.
    Rader

Try underdressing. I do all the time with Vanity Fair high cut briefs. Sometimes stockings too. You will always know you're dressed a little.

I just kick the dog!
    Tina B.

(I don't really have a dog anymore, it ran away. I don't know why)
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

As always I underdress. Every day. Panties and a nice soft camisole under my work clothes. Makes for a good day!

That is the EASIEST one of all my dear ? Just get in your ride an go shopping ? Yea shopping ,,An try on everything you want ,,Go outta town if ya have too ,Might take a few trips to find your spot but once you find it you can go an try all the things you want . An then when you leave your dressing fix is in .lol...Any other thing you want me to solve for ya hon ? Oh yea dont forget to take the shoes in the dressing room also ,,Makes the outfit you know .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Phose go with everything nikki in hose's Avatar
    I rarely get the occasion to fully dress. I do however get to enjoy wearing pantyhose and heels in going about my daily life(work, going to the store, dealing with the kids, et al), so that helps alot.

I feel for all of you that do not have the freedom to dress. It means you can not advance in your activities.
    I have always been able to get support somewhere and those that cant find that support, I say keep searching and it will happen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar
    hey how you get your avatar too do that thats kewl

Wearing panties everyday helps. Trying not to think about it also helps. Just being able to talk with others of the similar mind helps.

Banned Read only
    kids are home all summer so my all day dressing goes on hold. I wear a few things under my guy clothes (panties, pantyhose, etc) or wait till late at night when the family goes to bed and I sneak a few hours in the basement. Luckily the basement is big and finished with a full bar so I get to move around very comfortably. It's not all day as when they are back in school but an hour or two are better than none

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have found there there are so many new things to learn that I can fill my "male" time learning for Tina. Observing what women are wearing, how they accessorizie, how them move, how they greet each other, how they talk, what words they use, etc. Then there is using Tina's voice, learning inflection without that bass baritone my male side uses. Practicing with mascara that's so light it can't be seen (hard to do!). Walking and moving when no one else is looking.

I'm sure there are a million other things to do, but that's currently my femme list in male mode!

Quote Originally Posted by cathie pantyhose View Post
    kids are home all summer so my all day dressing goes on hold. I wear a few things under my guy clothes (panties, pantyhose, etc)
    I've also taken to underdressing while the kids are home. It's more satisfying than I thought it would be and it helps keep my mind off of CD'ing. It seems like if I can't dress, I spend a lot more time thinking about it.

I foam and froth and go red in the face, whine, whinge, wail about how unfair life is and how persecuted I am, I shake my fist at the heavens and curse God, Fate, the stars and the online company that didn't deliver as fast as they promised and who are probably part of some conspiracy to keep me in drab.

It's extremely satisfying. I always feel much better afterwards. Try it.

Annabelle

I go play ice hockey! Hitting someone is just amazing when it comes to relieving stress...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I visit this site. I shop on eBay and peruse other on line retailers.