Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What makes you feel most like a woman?

Hi, girls,

It's been just over a year since I have posted here. It feels good to be back. If any of you remember the Doobie Sisters who used to have fun in the Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison area and on line here, drop me a note.

I have a longing to be female. And for those who feel the same way I have a question for you.

What makes you feel most female/feminine/like a woman. For me it is wearing Estee Lauder Beautiful when I am dressed in a skirt or dress with my favorite breast forms and my panties. How about you?

I would like to hear from GGs too! Thanks.

Love,
    Stephanie
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-11-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: And you been here long enough to know the mention of feminine hygiene products are not allowed
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"