Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

What makes you feel most like a woman?

Hi, girls,

It's been just over a year since I have posted here. It feels good to be back. If any of you remember the Doobie Sisters who used to have fun in the Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison area and on line here, drop me a note.

I have a longing to be female. And for those who feel the same way I have a question for you.

What makes you feel most female/feminine/like a woman. For me it is wearing Estee Lauder Beautiful when I am dressed in a skirt or dress with my favorite breast forms and my panties. How about you?

I would like to hear from GGs too! Thanks.

Love,
    Stephanie
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-11-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: And you been here long enough to know the mention of feminine hygiene products are not allowed
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

It's all about what is in my heart. However, I suppose that if I had to pin an answer to something physical rather than emotional, I'd say it's the body modifications I have been able to make, particularly having long hair.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Well theres a lot of things that make me feel like a woman. All the clothes and finery, the list could go on forever. But to single it out to one thing. I think the accual being out in public does it for me. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Breast forms and heels are the winning combination for me. Pantyhose when in season up here in the great white north.
    regent,

I don't feel like a woman... I feel like me... Best I can do is try to look like one... On a good day... And since I'm not a woman... I wouldn't know what a woman feels like if I were to get that feeling!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    When my wife realized I was a cross dresser and just not into bedroom play with lingerie, she threw a line at me. I told her dressing made me be 'in touch' with being a woman. She yelled back something to effect of me never feeling like a woman because I would never experience the pain of childbirth after carrying a child for nine months! Amen!

I love wearing a dresses, slips, heels, hosiery, etc. It makes feel great! Why? I have no idea! I have opinions but no factual scientific knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't feel like a woman... I feel like me... Best I can do is try to look like one... On a good day... And since I'm not a woman... I wouldn't know what a woman feels like if I were to get that feeling!

Makeup addict!
    What makes me feel most like a woman is wearing lingerie

Platinum Member
    honestly, I think its the moment when I put on my wig. By then I've got the foundation garments and make up in place. But I really don't see a woman in the mirror unless and until I have my wig on! I'm not sure that's "feeling like a woman", but its as close as I can get.

Since I'm not a woman I rather expect that I will never know what it "feels" like to be one. All I can describe is the most feminizing thing I can achieve as a crossdresser. I would have to say that being out in public on a date with a man is when I feel most feminine. A tall man is the best accessorizing piece, and the most psychologically fulfilling one, which I can conjure.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    honestly, I think its the moment when I put on my wig. By then I've got the foundation garments and make up in place. But I really don't see a woman in the mirror unless and until I have my wig on! I'm not sure that's "feeling like a woman", but its as close as I can get.
    I like that! Yes, when the wig goes on after everything else, I see Stephanie and not Steve and I am ready to go out into the world as much as a woman as I can!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Uh, yeah, kinda what she said! Hi, Karen, you are looking as lovely as ever.!
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-11-2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use either the edit or multiquote function
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I am with Karren. I always feel like myself. The moment I finish putting on my lipstick is when my look for the day or evening comes together and I am ready to step out the door. Now, what does the maxipad do for you?? I am curious.

For me it's hard to pin it down because the desire to be a woman is so strong! Being out dressed as one, sometimes I forget that I'm not one! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have to say I feel like Stephanie and Karen in that I don't know how it feels exactly to be a woman. Having said that I love the touch of the fabrics and the feeling it gives me. I don't have breast forms (yet) so I can't simulate the feeling that they give, but I do have 38a natural breast though and they bounce a little when I try to run which hurts a little bit so I try not to run to much. The clothes and lingerie makes me feel what I perceive as feminine so maybe that's it I don't know. Put it all together and I can only assume that that is the way most women feel. I have asked my wife about these things and she has told me that clothes that flow and materials that are silky feeling makes her feel sexy and feminine, but that's all I have to go on. I still love the feeling and I will continue to dress as long as I can still wear heels, fasten my own bra and see how to put on my own makeup while telling myself "Man I feel Like a woman". This is a very good question and one that I really had not asked myself so thanks for making me revisit why I do this.
    Last edited by Jeannie; 06-11-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

When I lost my body hair for the first time (I had a full body wax). The feeling of smooth hairless skin against the sheets at night, the loofah sponge with an oatmeal body wash, dying off with the soft towels my wife likes as opposed to the rough ones I use to like, and having smooth velvety skin all over. That was the most feminine I had ever felt.

Dressing and gabbing with my freinds at my support group,I love girl talk.
    And once long ago in a place far away being hugged by a man and kissed hard on the lips and sucking his tongue, sigh.
    hugs rita

Banned Read only
    Well, let's see...What makes me most like a woman is being paid less than a man for the exact same job.

Julia

Honestly? I get thrills and chills when asked to go out by a cute GM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's the hair. The long, beautiful, silky, feminine styled hair. Once I see and feel it cascading down over my shoulders and chest, feel it sliding along my neck, I'm done.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I feel my most feminine when all the little pieces ( clothes, makeup,bra, panties, wig, jewelry,smooth legs) fall into place.

I don't know what it's like to "feel" like a woman, but I feel more feminine when my hair is long. I want it to get past my shoulders.

I am like many others, I dont know what it is to feel like a woman but the lovely smell of the wig next to my face makes me feel very fem.

When the waistband on my pantyhose goes snap around my waist
    Ladies and gentlemen.
    Take my advce
    Pull down your panties .......
    And slide on the ice!!!!

It can range from panties to makeup to heels to dresses to....... The list goes on and on.

As a crossdresser in the strict sense of that term, my interest is purely in experiencing how women's clothes feel rather than how it feels to be a woman. That's why I'm not interested in wearing women's trousers even if they are technically different from men's trousers. I therefore have to answer that it's the combination of all the clothing and the very different feelings that come from the wide range of skirts, dresses, lingerie, foundations, hosiery, shoes, etc that allow me to experience how women might feel in their clothes.

I would have to say out of the many things that make me feel female it would be breasts . when my forms and my dress and my natural chest tissue work together perfectly then that's it . on a good night I even have people ask me if I had work done . I think breasts are central. to the physical female experience
    Sally