Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

Aspiring Member
    When I bend down to pick something up, like a girl in a short skirt would do ensuring not to expose anything,... then I realize that I am in guy mode. Other than that it probably would be in a full set of beautiful fake nails...dressed as much as I could at the moment of course! Amanda

I can purr when my hair is just so and I have a pretty bra on with breast forms and I am tucked and being photographed.

feel like a woman Hmmm

There is no way to know what exactly that feeling is. I know when I see myself looking like a woman I feel I can present as one. When I see my hands and nails I feel as I can present as a woman. As I put on my shoes I feel like I look good enough to present as a woman. I don't think that it is a feeling I think it is a mindset. If you look enough like a woman then you can present as one so this must be the feeling. I can throw my purse over my shoulder and feel as though I am a woman and not even be dressed. Women maybe don't feel like a woman but maybe just feel like they look good enough to be out and about cause they are women. Don't beat yourself up trying to feel feminine. Just find out what you feel when you feel good enough to present as a woman.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

A little perfume on the wrists – adds a new dimension - almost magical in its effect.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

The corset. This controls the feminine curves so well. The feel of my own long hair draped over my shoulders and back, wearing the corset.

It's a draw for me. Tied between a cute pair of stockings, sexy heels, or a flowing skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
    I did something similar. I went to the shore one night as the sunset and strolled the beach as the surf winds billowed my skirt out and up.
    Caroline, those are fantasy moments that I try to relive.
    Walked along the beach at sunset with wind blowing in my hair, stood on a cliff at Dunnett Head UK. in a dress also with the wind blowing.
    Lots of fantasy situations to get into in Hawaii from Paradise Cove through to all the other resorts.
    One day I will go down the beach in Hawaii where they made from Here to Eternity and get a photo there. I won't have a man in my arms rolling around on the sand though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Trying to put keys in my pocket and realising I haven't got one.

I had a very specific incident once -- driving away from the salon after I had my very first set of acrylic nails applied, I glanced up and, in the bottom of the windshield, could see a reflection of my long pink nails gripping the steering wheel. I was really overwhelmed by both how feminine it looked, and how completely normal it felt at the same time.

- Diane

I also feel like a woman when chick-flicks make me cry ...

My own hair!
    I gave up the wig, and grew my hair for 19th months as of today from zilcho nothing, and still going. I wake up in the morning, and feel like a girl when I look in the mirror. Some things in life are worth fighting for, this is one of them.
    After all a girl's most important accesory is her hair.

Wink The Girl in the Mirror.

For me, it is the physical transformation from male to female in the FACE, in the mirror. It is who is staring back at me. I have two faces, two personas, same body which is thin and passes as male or female depending on what I choose to wear. The clothes are a means to an end and not an end in themselves for me. Women's jeans are tighter than men's. Thank god for purses. Otherwise, the clothes all feel the same to me. They just look different. And since I shave my whole body and take care of it, I guess that makes me more girly than boyly. Beats me. I love the salon, I like talking about kids and relationships, I like fashion and makeup, and I like art and cooking and romantic comedies that are well done. Boy/Girl. Doesn't matter. It's me....but when I get to be 'her' once a week, which is really me, it all gets to come out at once...! Yay!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is a hard question I kinda feel that way most of the time.
    Once the make up is on and the wig is in place it seems to complete the package.

Long painted nails, especially if when they are hot pink, deep red or glittery. The feel of the combination of silky nylons, and a silky slip or skirt lining, and the air rushing around them. Jewelry, especially dangly earrings. Breast shapes showing on my top, no matter how they are created. The feel of a bra, especially the straps. And finally, the most wonderful piece of apparel in the world: high heels. These are a few of my favorite feminine-feeling things.

I just love putting on an especially pretty dress, with a beautiful flowing skirt.

yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyy !!!!

Once I close and lock the door and put on my bra it starts. Then look in the closet to figure out what I want to wear tonight.

When I can just be my self

Being able to RUN from the poperazzi in HEELS ,,,That will get me everytime ,,, SEE YAAAAAAAAA
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    When I ask for directions.

Sorry girls just coudln't keep that one in.

Being completely dressed head to toe, underside and outside, made up, wig, hair, AND then going out with my wife and having her take the leading role in EVERYTHING for the entire evening - THAT (rarely has occurred) but that really made more like a girl than anything else ever has. LOVED IT!

I have to agree with Karren Hutton...I have no idea what it feels like to be a woman. However to answer your post I would say my wife dods her best to help me attain that feeling. Her support and guidance is what does it for me.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Encounters with masculine women do it for me.

What makes me feel most feminine is when I started accepting that I have been a girl this whole time and everybody else was wrong. I started feeling like the world was starting to turn for the better and that I could now express my feminine side which hasn't stopped ever since I came to the realization that in order for me to be happy I needed to quit lying to myself that everything would be ok and that I could "man handle" my desire to be a woman. I can't "Man Handle" it nor do I wish to because it is who I am and what I have always wanted to be and beleived myself to be. I feel most feminine when I remember all that has happened to me in my life time, why I am here and how I got here. I feel so sexy and powerful sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself!!

Angela

What makes me feel like a woman most, well I don't know because I don't know what a woman feels like , to be quite honest I don't even know what it feels like to be a man, because I don't know what a man feels like, I do know however that when I am dressed and I have had my hair done really nice I have a feeling of contentment , almost like it was meant to be that I can be more me, rather than an image that I have to portray to the world because that is what society expects of me as a man and I'm sorry I just don't fit into that particular pigeon hole .

For me it is more about feeling feminine rather than feeling like a woman. I don't think I can actually feel like a woman but I can tap into a feminine dimension of myself. When I dress many things contribute and I am always amazed how I automatically walk, sit, and hold myself differently. I can feel my skirt swish against my shaved nylon encased legs and just know that I am different. And there is always the amazing feeling of calm which washes over me and the world becomes right.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead