Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

Silver Member
    I'll rephrase the question to what makes me feel most feminine? Scents and purfume. I have a brow set product and once i get the scent of it I know I'm close. There are mnay other aromas that are similar, my fave purfume Lovely, the smell of hairspray... Any others find an importance in the scents around you?

The most feminine feeling I get is when I shave my legs, etc. and feel my skirt brush my bare legs in the wind. Freshly shaved skin feels so alive and with certain fabrics it feels ..... well what I consider to be feminine!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay View Post
    What makes you feel most female/feminine/like a woman. For me it is wearing Estee Lauder Beautiful when I am dressed in a skirt or dress with my favorite breast forms and my panties. How about you?

Love,
    Stephanie
    Hi Stephnie

I enjoy the pleasure of a fully shaved body. That sensation I believe has been a pleasure since time of the Greeks, correct me if I'm wrong,please. Unfortunetly it's a practice kept more by women. Gosh, that's why we imitate them, they've got the smarts.

Thera

The feeling of my hair on my neck an back when I'm only wearing a bra.

For me it's weaing hose and a slip. After all these years, it still feels magical.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    New Designer bridal gowns. They're so amazing.

For me it is when my wife comes up behind me and plays with my breasts and calls me princess.

Lately for me it's just being alive that does it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The one thing that makes me feel most feminine is alowing myself to do the one thing I never let myself do as a man: crying. If a man is seen crying, he is seen as weak, insecure, and he is ridiculed by other men for it. If a woman crys, well, she is a woman, and it is OK. The clothes, the hair, the makeup, the scents and perfumes are all nice, but nothing makes me feel better than being able to just let myself cry when I need to.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm in the crowd that is sure I have no clue what being a woman feels like.

On the other hand, being feminine can be learned, and when that learning touches a nerve inside of us we can begin to understand that we "fit" into a different niche. We don't act or even think in the "masculine" mode anymore, but fall into that "silo" of being a person who would be described as "feminine".

For me it's a complicated mixture that's brought about my a combination of the different sensations that clothes, makeup, accessories, and heels begin to have on me. I walk into the bedroom/bathroom a guy and an hour later the movement of my body, my voice, and my language has changed. My wife even proved that my thinking and views on a number of issues changes!

But the first item that hits is that walk...the body movement...that is sooo NOT male! It's usually called "deportment"...walking, standing, sitting. That's the first feel that I've changed and my feminine self has taken over.

And it always takes my breath away...followed by my wife saying, "Hi Tina!"....

Hi Tina ..... that does it!

I think going out with just my girlfriends are the moments I feel most like a woman. Stupid stuff really...my bra broke one day when I was out and about. I felt pretty awkward, so my friend took her bra off too so that we would both be inappropriate. Also, the mass texts that So-and-So just ended her whatever year relationship with her boyfriend...and, then, the gathering of women with ice cream, funny movies, and vodka that ensues. Also, crying randomly at some dumb a$$ song or movie...and, explaining that you are having a "Pam moment." Pam is the woman that you become when you are surfing the crimson wave. I also remember going to Race for the Cure with my sorority sisters and high-fiving all of the women during the "survivor walk." For some reason, this was always a really big event where I was reminded that I'm a woman...and, sometimes, bad things can happen to our bodies, but we are still women. Also, having to coordinate outfits before leaving to go anywhere...I will always ask my friends what they are wearing so that I can gauge what I should wear. And, then, having those times where you both say, "I'm wearing track shorts and a t-shirt...let's just go like this and f*ck it." Also, the times where we try to be political feminists, and, then, just get pissed off at all men for really no apparent reason at all. Also, having the "talks" with my mom about my children (that I don't have), and how she can live in a guest house in this mansion (that I also don't have) to help me raise these imaginary children...then, asking her if menopause makes her crazy in the head, or if she has just lost her mind. On that same train of thought...my friend and I were talking about engagement rings and wedding dresses...the guy beside us wanted to know what styles we like, so he would know what to expect for his girlfriend. So, we both pulled out our phones and said, "Okay...well...I have a picture saved of the ring and dress that I want." Neither of us are engaged...but, I think we've had everything planned since elementary school. Our guy friend thought it was really funny that we had everything ready to pull up.

So, I guess the times I feel most like a woman are when I am with other women...doing woman things. (lol )
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I've been dealing with this in my therapy. I've been driving my self crazy trying to figure out which of my feelings are female and and which are male. She told me that feelings are just feelings not male or female. I believe my fem side is way bigger than my male side. So what makes me feel most like a woman is not having to hide my feminine side. Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

I don't feel like a woman... I feel like looking like one.... sometimes.
    Chickie

I liked michelle3's remark. I would feel really feminine if I am allowed to dress as a complete woman and if I can act as a woman during lovemaking with my gg wife. She should dress as a man and treat me as a princess or queen. if she really behaves like a man and makes love to me, treating me as a real female, with both of us crossdressed...... that is heavenly.

All shaved and dressed up with my SO taking me from behind with no mercy.

The thing that makes me feel most feminine is my wife's acceptance of Jill.

Bravo to all of you! We are all different and feminine in our own way!! Isn't that lovely!!?? Thank you so much for sharing!! Stay pretty!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I find it's when I finish putting on my nails. Their not professional but I love wearing them. I can just wear stockings, some lingerie, and nails and I feel so good.

What makes me feel the most femm is when I can do my normal beauty routine first thing in the morning but instead if putting on my drab uniform ...I can put on make up and somthing pretty and then begin my day...

Joann

I'm not sure if this really counts, but it feels nice when I notice/feel my new ear piercings.

It reminds me of the process I've started to erase the man in the mirror, to be comfortable with myself.

I agree with you on ear piercing even of i now wear them in mâle .

For me i feel like a woman when nicely dressed with a skirt or a dress , Nice some makeup and that madam is going out with a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I think going out with just my girlfriends are the moments I feel most like a woman.
    Shan, that was beautiful. It really was. Eloquent even.

I feel the exact same way, and it is a profound disappointment in my life that I missed out on this for so many years. I've never hated my body as much as I hated being marginalized and misunderstood by the people I had so much love for.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Hrmm... I guess that would be my brain... I feel like a woman from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep.

Nothing says woman like lipstick on a Starbucks coffee mug.

Seeing myself in the full-length mirror in our bedroom when I'm all made up!