Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel most like a woman?

showing off to men, add to that when i see want in their eyes

I'll never really feel like a woman (they wrestle with menstruation and whatnot.

But one way I feel more feminine is when I have a blouse or dress with accentuation on the top. Another is when supporters compliment my dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrys View Post
    The one thing that makes me feel most feminine is alowing myself to do the one thing I never let myself do as a man: crying. If a man is seen crying, he is seen as weak, insecure, and he is ridiculed by other men for it. If a woman crys, well, she is a woman, and it is OK. The clothes, the hair, the makeup, the scents and perfumes are all nice, but nothing makes me feel better than being able to just let myself cry when I need to.
    That works for me too.
    Last edited by brenne; 08-01-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Additional info

I can't pinpoint one particular thing really... I love lingerie, the look, the feel... Dresses and Skirts also... Heels always make me feel feminine, but if a gun was put to my head to come up with one answer, I would have to say nylon stockings on freshly shaved legs. I love this feel more than anything...

Platinum Member
    A nice pencil skirt and a pair of stiletto pumps does it for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    honestly surprised I haven't seen this yet: Bubble Bath and Shaving FTW
    and a little jazz never hurt 'neither :-)
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-02-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Illegal activities not permitted on the forum, read the rules please.

Banned Read only
    I think I feel like a woman when I am dressed as Marilyn Monroe. A few years ago I purchased a quality Marilyn Monroe White pleated halter top dress. It has a 360 inch circle sweep and pleats are tight an narrow. The fabric is a Poly Cotton material and has a lovely sheen to it. The dress hem is just below the knee. The halter ties up behind the neck and ties hang down the back. Under it i wear white silk loose french panties with a pretty lace trim. Slip on my blonde, wig breast forms and open toe strappy heels and I am woman, hear me roar. LOL
    The inner side of the pleats play with my bare smoothly shaved legs as I gently feel the little scratch from the lace on my panties.
    I love the open freedom of a halter top with shoulders and back exposed. As I walk I love to feel the swing of the skirt, and tickle of light and airy panties. Perfect for a hot Summers day. Do I feel as a woman would. That I am not sure, but it feels delish!
    That's how I am dressed today and am going "Down the Shore" as we say here in Philly LOL.

For me, it's the little rituals... shaving my legs, painting my nails, smoothing my skirt under my bottom when sitting down, or striking a feminine pose when seated with my ankles crossed and my hands in my lap.

This thread stirs the imagination and is quite a collection of vivid perceptions. There are those who have learned the craft of cosmetics, and presentation. Others were born with petite features and make the transformation believable (Monica of Norway for one). For myself this web site unearths my imagination, and allows glimpses at odd times throughout the day. The commentary here has been food for thought.

My favorite bra and my Breast forms

Hmmm, I think the whole getting dressed process in itself: so when I put on my thigh highs, stiletto high heels, thong panties, breast forms and black laced bra, then top it off with my favorite shoulder length chestnut color aubrun colored wig. Then to finish if off, I head to the mirror and start the make up process, that's the moment I say to myself, I'M A WOMAN and 100% feel like one

I think it would be just being able to dress up in some sexy lingerie or something similar. I know I can't exactly look it because of my natural appearance(I have the body of a perfect guy- broad shoulders, toned muscle everywhere, etc...). I have my own place with privacy now. I can dress and feel like a sexy woman at home all the time now.

I was thinking of this exact topic this morning. I had the day off and home alone for the day. I decided to have a spa day. First thing this morning I decided not to take a shower but rather a nice bubble bath, bath salts, glass of my favorite red wine, candles, and my favorite relaxing music. While in the bath I completly enjoyed taking my time shaving my legs and other things. What really made me feel fem was the ritual of actually shaving.. oh and wow what a feeling soft water leaves on ones skin! An amazing silky soft skin. Exfoliating also contributed to that. I would recommend both organic women (hate using gg) and modified women try this one day. Truly heaven!

Long hair....I want it so badly.

It is said that hair is a woman's number one accessory.

I am halfway there already, from nearly nothing. It just takes a long time to grow, but i will tell you that seeing myself in the mirror in the morning makes me feel like a girl, and I like that.

Wearing a bra on my real breasts courtesy of M2F HRT!

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

When the sun sets or the lights go off.

The small tug of the strap to my nightie, or the tiny bump of a hemline on my thighs as I am laying down.
    A cool brush of air under my dress, or the slightly waxy taste of lipstick.
    A nearly imperceptable jiggle of my breasts as I shift, or the not-sound as I curl up and my legs rub against silk.
    Resting a mug of hot chocolate on my shelf in between sips, or a soft silhouette in the glow of the alarm clock.

When the sun sets or the lights go off, and I know that it's all ok...I'm all ok...

THAT is when I feel most like a woman.
    -J

God gave me free will, my choices are my own. Knowing right from wrong takes a lot of prayer and study. I refuse to accept or make excuses for my own actions, desires, or beliefs.

"life begins at the end of your comfort zone." - Neale Donald Waslch

I agree with those who say we can't know what it feels like to be a woman. But if I tweak the question just a bit to ask when I first feel transformed from my usual self, I can target two key events: having long hair, and shaving my legs. When I experience either of those, I feel like I have become different than who I am in my regular day-to-day presentation of myself.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't feel like a woman... I feel like me... Best I can do is try to look like one... On a good day... And since I'm not a woman... I wouldn't know what a woman feels like if I were to get that feeling!
    Ditto! ..... BUT .... in the interests of participating in this thread in which it was intended, I would say: when I am around GGs friends and they truly treat me as "one of the girls" ... and although I shouldn't say this (but I will) but if there are other CDers present, and I detect that they treat those other CDers differently than they me, then it's even better (ooops! ... did I say that?)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hmmmm... Being freshly shaved all over, my hair falling on my shoulders, wearing my forms in a tight cotton lycra tank top, while my beautiful fiancee uses her talent to paint my toenails with some really pretty designs.
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline View Post
    I think I feel like a woman when I am dressed as Marilyn Monroe. A few years ago I purchased a quality Marilyn Monroe White pleated halter top dress. It has a 360 inch circle sweep and pleats are tight an narrow. The fabric is a Poly Cotton material and has a lovely sheen to it. The dress hem is just below the knee. The halter ties up behind the neck and ties hang down the back. Under it i wear white silk loose french panties with a pretty lace trim. Slip on my blonde, wig breast forms and open toe strappy heels and I am woman, hear me roar. LOL
    The inner side of the pleats play with my bare smoothly shaved legs as I gently feel the little scratch from the lace on my panties.
    I love the open freedom of a halter top with shoulders and back exposed. As I walk I love to feel the swing of the skirt, and tickle of light and airy panties. Perfect for a hot Summers day. Do I feel as a woman would. That I am not sure, but it feels delish!
    That's how I am dressed today and am going "Down the Shore" as we say here in Philly LOL.
    To complete the transformation as Marilyn, go to New York and stand over a subway exhaust on the footpath.
    I did it once in winter. Nice and warm too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A shaved body with full makeup and wearing lingerie does it for this old dame.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I think you have asked wildly different questions here. Feeling like a woman is not the same as feeling feminine. I never feel like a woman, regardless of how well I think I have put myself together. I am aman and I know it at all times. I do, however, on occasion enjoy the feeling of being feminine.

Banned Read only
    I did something similar. I went to the shore one night as the sunset and strolled the beach as the surf winds billowed my skirt out and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    To complete the transformation as Marilyn, go to New York and stand over a subway exhaust on the footpath.
    I did it once in winter. Nice and warm too.
    I did something similar. I went to the shore one night as the sunset and strolled the beach as the surf winds billowed my skirt out and up.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-03-2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button

As soon as I put my lipstick on in the mornings.

I agree with Rachel being treated as a lady by my gal pals in real life or online

What makes you feel most like a woman? When I am dressed sexy and being made love to by A man.
    Mistybtm